剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
甜甜圈店在弗莱德里克·道格拉斯街
We Be Donuts has opened up on Frederick Douglass.
-要我给你们指路吗 -不
- Y'all want directions? - No.
或许我们回去的路上去一趟吧
Maybe we'll stop on the way back.
不 我们是来找一个你的朋友的
No, we're actually here looking for a friend of yours.
你能帮我们找到他吗
Do you think you could help us locate him?
他参加了我的筹款会 是我最大的捐助者之一
He was at my fundraiser. He's one of my biggest donors.
他八成在家陪妻子 辛迪
He's probably at home with his wife, Cindy.
她是我的好姐妹
She's my soror.
她没见到过他 没人见过他 都好几天了
Well, she hasn't seen him. No one has. Not for a few days.
我那晚没怎么跟他说上两句话 谁有时间啊
I barely talked to him that night. I mean, who had the time?
如果你见到了他 能打给我们吗
If you do see him, can you give us a call?
哈莱姆天堂
你们什么都没找到
You telling me you got nothing?
破型帮 巨蝮蛇都不见人影 我们到处找了
No Stylers, no Bushmaster. We checked everywhere.
就差找到牙买♥♥加首都去了
Except Kingston.
你当这是玩笑吗
You think this is a joke?
不
No.
但你要是担心埋伏 我们干吗还卖♥♥枪
But if you're worried about an ambush, why sell 'em all our guns?
问"为什么"不是你们的工作
"Why" isn't what you guys do.
你们只需要说"遵命"和"办妥了"
You guys do "yes" and "it's done."
我给你们钱不是叫你们提意见的
I didn't pay you all for your opinions.
别再考虑我们在做什么了
Stop worrying about what we're doing
继续去找巨蝮蛇
and keep looking for Bushmaster.
雷雷呢
Where the hell is Ray Ray?
雷没来
Ray ain't show.
-那是什么意思 -就那个意思
- What do you mean he ain't show? - Like I said.
我问过可可 她也没见到他
I talked to Coco. She ain't seen him either.
-你得离开纽约 -我同意 去巴黎 米兰
- We need to get you out of town. - I agree. Paris, Milan.
我不是那个意思 你清楚
That's not what I'm talking about and you know it.
巨蝮蛇来的时候 基本上是在威胁你了
Bushmaster all but threatened you when he came up here.
管他呢
Ooh, whatever.
他是挺吓人
He was spooky.
但他的钱是真的 而合并也坐实了
But his money is green. The merger was golden.
我们没有问题了
We have no problems.
但如果我们的枪给街头带来了更多流血
But if there's more blood on the streets because of our guns--
街头总会流血
There will always be blood in the streets, baby.
哈莱姆就是这样
That's Harlem.
我们就要变得不可撼动了
We are about to be untouchable.
我的家庭第一计划再加上我的大楼
With my Family First Initiative and my buildings...
我的遗志会得以保存
my legacy is protected.
或许你该考虑你的遗产了
Maybe it's time for you to start thinking about yours.
我同意
I agree.
我的遗产
My legacy...
就在这里
is right here.
哈莱姆天堂
Harlem's Paradise.
我想用我的股份从你手里买♥♥断下来
I want to use some of my share and buy it from you outright.
包括名号♥
Title and all.
这地方是你与过去
This place is the only thing left
唯一剩下的联♥系♥
that ties you to the life.
你真想出局吗
You really want out?
卖♥♥掉它
Sell it.
卖♥♥给我
To me.
不
No.
现在不行
Not right now.
你生气了吗
You pissed?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你的朋友食人鱼
Your friend Piranha's having
今晚要在他办公室办派对
some kind of party at his office tonight.
你知道那蠢货喝醉了会多鲁莽
And you know how reckless that idiot is when he gets drunk.
我要去确保他不会搞砸我们的阿特柔斯交易
I'm gonna go make sure he doesn't mess up our Atreus deal
不会说什么蠢话 干什么蠢事被人听到看到
by doing or saying something stupid that gets out.
那孩子12岁时我就认识他了
I've been knowing that boy since he was 12 years old.
他努力工作 玩得也疯 但他没问题
He works hard, parties hard, but he's fine.
反正我不信任他
Yeah, well, I don't trust him.
你谁都不信任
You don't trust anybody.
我信任你
I trust you.
那俩警探
Those detectives,
贝利 和那个出入俱乐部的黄妞
Bailey and yellow gal that dips in and out of the club.
他们今早去了趟大楼
They rolled up on the complex this morning.
马克·希金斯失踪了
Mark Higgins is missing.
你知道怎么回事吗
Do you know anything about it?
当然不
Of course not.
我们要担心吗
Should we be worried?
不 这次真不是我们干的
No. For once, we ain't do shit.
今晚晚些时候见
I'll see you later tonight.
好吧
A'ight.
你要去开门吗
You gonna get that?
如果你没在假装有伤
You know, you could answer the door your damn self
完全可以自己去开门
if you weren't faking your injuries.
我才没装什么
Ain't nobody faking shit.
你胳膊没了 换了个廉价的
Now that cheap-ass Tin-Man-from-The-Wiz-looking bullshit
《绿野仙踪》铁皮人装备吗
you got where your arm used to be...
你得撤销对卢克的起诉
You need to drop that lawsuit against Luke.
否则呢 你要再找个超人替你下黑手吗
Or what? You gonna find you another super to do your dirty work
因为斯卡夫帮不了你了
now that Scarfe ain't here to help you?
你个跛子小心点 告密鬼
Limp carefully, snitch.
我哪都不去 猪头
I ain't limping nowhere, pig.
真是的 得知斯卡夫见上帝了
Shit. It was the happiest day of my life
是我这辈子最开心的一天
when I found out Scarfe got his.
事实上
Matter of fact,
我本来还想让德蕾亚带我去墓地
I was gonna have Drea take me down to the cemetery,
在他坟头撒尿呢
piss on his grave.
来吧 机械战警
Do your thing, Robocop.
德蕾亚 拿手♥机♥ 我们拍下来
Drea, get out the phone. Let's get this on tape.
我们找"黑人也是命"来压她
Let's get all Black Lives Matters on her ass.
-你就是个混球 -你太好激怒
- You are a piece of shit. - And you're easily flustered.
抱歉 警♥察♥也是命 墓地的事我是开玩笑
My bad. Blue Lives Matter. I was just joking about the cemetery.
我会送花的 死花
I'm gonna leave some flowers. Some dead ones.
我们还随便放警♥察♥进家门了
We just letting cops in the house now?
给我坐下 罚你思过
Sit your ass down. You on time out.
你好 我们是来见
Hi there. We're here to see--
凯奇先生 尼尔森先生 琼斯先生在等你们
Oh, Mr. Cage. Mr. Nelson. Mr. Jones has been expecting you.
你们等的时候需要来点什么吗 卡布奇诺
Can I get you anything while you wait? A cappuccino?
不用了
We're fine.
您3:30的人到了
Your 3:30 is here.
-你了解这个人吗 -他做股票的
- You know anything about this guy? - Yeah, he does stocks.
投机什么的
Speculation. You know, stuff like that.
如果我对钱有更多了解
Hey, if I knew more about money,
也不会有五位数的学生贷款要还了
I wouldn't have five figures in student loans, right?
大家都喊他食人鱼
And everyone calls him Piranha.
食人鱼
Piranha?
或许他游泳厉害
Maybe he's a good swimmer.
琼斯先生的会面马上要结束了
Mr. Jones is just finishing up a meeting.
他请你们去他办公室等
But he's asked if you'd wait in his office.
这边请
Right this way.
关不住他 本地英雄回归哈莱姆
海门监狱
老天爷
Sweet sister.
那是我想的那个东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
我可是花了好久才找到那个的
Well, it took me a hell of a long time to find that.
而且也不便宜
Wasn't exactly cheap, either.
那你被骗了
Well, you got ripped off.
海门监狱的囚服是橘色的
The uniforms at Seagate are orange.
但如果你被起诉了 他们会免费送你一件
But if you get charged, they'll give you one for free.
真逗
Uh, funny.
雷蒙德·琼斯 你可以喊我食人鱼
Raymond Jones. But you can call me Piranha.
大家都这么喊我
Everyone does.
来吧 说说你的真实想法
Now, come on, be honest. Tell me what you think.
我管这叫我的卢克·凯奇名人堂
I call this my Luke Cage Hall of Fame.
老实说吗
Honestly?
很吓人
It's creepy.
但是好的那种 他是那个意思
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表