剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
去和他们会合
Meet them there.
今天还有该死的游♥行♥ 你最好快点找到她
That goddamn parade is today. You better find her quick.
亚历克斯
Alex?
现在亚历克斯管事了
Alex is a shot caller now?
我没时间照顾你的不安全感
I don't have time for your insecurity.
我看得到 埃尔南
I see you, Hernan.
我看得到你眼中的挣扎
I see the conflict in your eyes.
我能闻到你的恐惧
I smell your fear.
原本是我的恐惧
It used to be mine.
你和我 我们要有大动作了
We're gonna make big moves, man, you and I.
就像我们以前说过的那样
Just like we talked about.
但是为了达到目的
But in order for that to happen,
我需要你暂时先割舍埃尔南
I need you to leave Hernan behind, just for a while,
做我的沙兹
and be my Shades.
你觉得你能轻松抽身事外吗
You think you can just wash your hands of this?
你觉得有那么简单吗
You think it's that simple?
没错
I do.
我要你做沙兹一直以来所做的事
I need you to do what Shades always does.
处理好一切 我来守护我们真正的未来
Take care of business while I secure our true future.
能为我这么做吗 亲爱的
Can you do that for me, darling?
能
Yes.
我可以
Yes, I can.
贝利 阿南西的尸体上有.38子弹吗
Bailey, were any .38 slugs recovered from Anansi's body?
托马斯给我发了弹道报告
Tomas just slipped me the ballistics report,
只有9毫米子弹的枪
and only 9mm guns were used.
用左轮很反常
A revolver is an anomaly.
你为什么这么关注有没有.38子弹
Why are you so interested in it being a .38?
坎迪斯·米勒就是被.38口径的枪杀害
Candace Miller. She was killed with a .38.
恐怕他的身体承受不下去了
I'm worried his body can't tolerate much more.
继续 约翰尼能承受
Keep going. Johnny can take it.
听到了 我说继续
Ya hear me? I said keep going.
那你至少能告诉我他的病史吗
Okay. Can you at least give me his medical history?
你认识他多久了
How long have you known him?
从11岁起
Since we were both 11.
他一直用颠茄吗
Has he always used nightshade?
不 但他一直很坚强
No. But he's always been strong.
小时候 他们要给孩子免费注射疫苗
When we were younger, they injected kids with a free vaccination.
我妈妈不相信 但很多人信
My mother didn't trust it, you know? But a lot of people did.
他们给我们钱 他们给我们食物
They gave us money. They gave us food.
约翰尼和其他孩子们一起接受了注射
Johnny got the injection with all the other children.
他们都死了
They all died.
但是约翰尼活了下来
But Johnny, he lives.
-他们注射了什么 -我不知道
- What was in the injection? - I don't know.
但是后来他们都说他很特别
But after that, they called him special.
保佑的
Blessed.
颠茄不会赐予他力量
Nightshade doesn't give.
只会展现出他真正的力量
Nightshade reveals.
-也许也正是颠茄要了他的命在要他的命 -也许
- It also might be what's killing him. - Maybe.
但他必须做完自己该做的事再死
But he can't die until he finishes what he's supposed to do.
杀死我母亲
Kill my mother?
为什么
Why?
就为了巨蝮蛇朗姆酒吗
All over some Bushmaster rum?
朗姆酒只是个开端
The rum is only the beginning.
扔那里
Throw it in there!
我们得离开这里
We got to get out of here.
-快点 -妈妈 你先走
- Now! - Mommy, you first.
-你先走 妈妈 -不 你等下再拉我
- You first, Mommy. - No! You go! Help me up after!
快跑 约翰尼 快跑
Run, Johnny, run!
不 妈妈 妈妈 不
No, Mommy. Mommy... Mommy, no.
再添点燃料
More wood for the fire.
对不起 宝贝
Sorry, babe.
我和你妈妈说了不跟律师打交道
Told your mom I wasn't dealing with no goddamn lawyers.
梅布尔妈妈
Mama Mabel.
我不知道全部的事
I didn't know everything.
他们对他做的事太可怕了
It's horrible what they did to him.
你的家族
Your family.
你的血管中流着同样的血
Same blood runs in your veins.
米丝蒂
Misty.
我们从阿南西尸体上取出的子弹
That slug that we pulled from Anansi's body
查到匹配结果了
came back with a match.
子弹就是从...
The bullet was fired from--
杀死坎迪斯·米勒的枪中射出来的
From the same gun that was used to kill Candace Miller.
没错
You're right.
但是听着 我知道你是怎么想的
But listen, I know what you're thinking, okay?
-市里有上百万把枪 -都不是那把枪
- There are millions of guns in this city. - Yeah, not that gun.
杀死坎迪斯的人可能已经丢了
Whoever killed Candace may have dumped it,
然后被杀死阿南西的人捡到
then it was picked up by Anansi's killer.
不 听着
No, look.
这上面说条纹痕很独特
It says that the striation marks are unique,
他们认为是老式的38口径枪
and they suggest an older model .38.
这么罕见的东西在哈莱姆可不会随处可捡
Something this rare wouldn't be kicking it around Harlem.
这是个战利品
It's a trophy piece.
是某个浮夸的前女议员
Something a flamboyant former councilwoman
可能会拥有的东西吗
might be carrying around?
你是哈莱姆的枪♥支♥女王
You're the gun lady of Harlem.
为什么突然想插手毒品生意
Why the sudden interest in the dope game?
枪很好 枪能维护和平
Guns are great. They maintain the peace.
但是海♥洛♥因♥
But heroin...
现在人人都用
everybody's on it now.
那才是真正的货币
That's true currency.
你说的很对 但这是我们的生意
I couldn't agree with you more. But that's our business.
没人想阻止你们
And no one wants to stop that.
如果我们能讲定一个双方都满意的协议
If we can come to a satisfactory agreement,
我愿意让杨氏公♥司♥
I'm willing to allow Yangsi Gonshi
来哈莱姆扩展中国白粉的生意
to run China White through Harlem.
我听说你身家五亿
I heard you're sitting on half a billion.
现在已经很久不叫中白粉帮了
And no one's called it "China White" In ages.
你不需要这生意
You don't need this.
我年纪大 记得你的奶奶
I'm old enough to remember your grandmother.
这违反你们的家族信条
It goes against the family credo.
他们都死了 现在我是管事的
Well, they're all dead, and I'm running the shit now.
我的格局比他们都大
And I am thinking bigger than they ever did.
是时候了 杨
It's time, Yang.
我们该让过去的鬼影消失了
It's time for us to let the ghosts of the past die.
轮到你和我推♥翻♥那堵墙
It's time for you and me to tear down that wall.
齐心协力
Together.
齐心协力
Together?
很好
等等 听着 我只是在做我该做的事
Wait, wait, wait. Listen, I was just doing my job.
你在格温酒吧就是在干♥你♥该做的事吗
That's what you were doing at Gwen's? Your job?
我当时不在 我发誓
I wasn't there. Swear to God.
滚回家 告诉玛莉娅我来找她了
You run home. Tell Mariah I'm coming.
女士 我是来保护你的
Lady, I'm here to protect you!
我知道你 卢克·凯奇
I know you, Luke Cage!
你是来绑♥架♥我 要挟我外甥的
You've come to take me hostage to lure my nephew.
看着我的眼睛 我不是来伤害你的
Look in my eyes. I'm not here to hurt you.
我们赶紧离开这里
Let's get a move on
趁玛莉娅的人还没赶回来
before Mariah's people come back to finish the job.
走吧 我们能在游♥行♥里甩掉他们
Come on. We can lose them in the parade.
-进去 进去 -等等
- Get in there. Get in there. - Wait.
-安静 -等等
- Be quiet. - Wait.
-别动 别动 -别伤害我 拜托
- Don't move. Don't move. - Don't hurt me. Please!
你
You.
我当时看到你了
I saw you.
求求你 求求你
Please, please.
-求求你 -闭嘴
- Please. - Shut up!
-闭上眼睛 闭上眼睛 -天啊
- Close your eyes! Close your eyes. - Oh, my God!
行行好
Have mercy.
行行好...
Mercy...
求求你 行行好
Please have mercy.
不要打死我
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表