剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
卢克凯奇
第二季 第十集
卢克
Yo, Luke!
巨蝮蛇又把你揍扁了 是吧
Bushmaster whooped your ass again, didn't he?
正好相反 哥们
It was the other way around, my man.
那个视频呢
Then where's the video of that shit?
你还是哈莱姆英雄吧
You still the Hero of Harlem, right?
我亲戚因为留了发绺
My cousin's getting smacked around by the cops
就被警♥察♥骚扰
'cause he has dreads.
又不是所有牙买♥♥加人都是巨蝮蛇的人
Every Jamaican ain't down with Bushmaster.
你得搞定这事 卢克
You need to handle this, Luke.
我妹妹晚上都睡不着了
My little sister can't even sleep at night.
你打算做点什么
What are you gonna do?
我已经尽力了 好吗
Yo, I'm doing the best I can. Okay?
我很为你的兄弟感到遗憾
Look, I'm sorry about your bredren.
我会解决巨蝮蛇的 好吗
And I'mma handle Bushmaster. A'ight?
小姑娘 我保证 我会阻止这一切的
And young lady, I promise, I'm gonna put a stop to all of this.
你才不会
No, you ain't.
你不比警♥察♥强到哪去
You ain't no better than the damn cops.
哎呦 她说对你了 真是伤人
Ooh, damn. She got you. That's some cold shit.
我们走吧
Let's go.
哥们 你没用对你的异能
Man. See, you ain't using your powers right.
什么
Excuse me?
如果我刀枪不入 力大无穷 我会做老大
If I was bulletproof and strong, I'd be running shit.
我会说 "你要么屈膝称臣
I'd be like, "Either you bend a knee,
要么给我躺着出去"
or you lay down, bitch."
如果他们不肯 龙焰
And if they didn't? Dracarys!
烧死那些人
Like straight flames for them niggas.
《国有财产》和《权力的游戏》不能混着用
State Property and Game of Thrones do not mix.
如果你嗑嗨了 听着就很顺耳
Nah, when you high, that shit sounds right.
哥们 你进来不
Man, you coming in?
我以为你不会问了
Thought you'd never ask.
兰德集团没有人肯出面说明这场冲突是如何发生的
No one from Rand will comment on why the skirmish happened,
以及是否有什么被盗
if anything was stolen,
或是据传卢克·凯奇与此事的联♥系♥
or what Luke Cage's rumored involvement was.
警方仍在搜寻麦克维尔
The police continue to search for McIver,
也被称为巨蝮蛇
also known as Bushmaster,
他三天前逃脱了警方羁押
who escaped police custody three days ago
他在一辆警方装甲车里
after setting off an explosive device
兰德集团发生恐怖事件
引爆了一枚炸♥弹♥
inside a police armored van.
三名警官在爆♥炸♥中严重受伤
Three officers were severely injured in the blast,
但麦克维尔的尸体并未被找到
but McIver's body was never recovered.
你看到了吗
You see this?
"基♥督♥老天" 钱绿色的
"Sweet Christmas." Money green.
"基♥督♥老妹" 给女士的
"Sweet sister." For the ladies. And...
还有神力侠黄 这才叫正
Power Man yellow. That's where it's at.
如果哈莱姆没鄙弃你 这些本都能大卖♥♥的
All of these would be sold out if Harlem hadn't turned on you.
是啊 就好像这跟你没关系似的
Yeah, like you ain't a part of that.
那场伏击流出都怪你 D哥
That ambush out there was your fault, D-Dub.
你把那段视频卖♥♥给全球体育网后
Everything went downhill after you
一切都走了下坡路
sold that video to ESPN.
那都怪你 是你叫人来挑战你
That was all you. You're the one talking about, "Step to me,"
把轮胎丢出30英尺远 然后就躺倒了
throwing tires 30 feet and hitting the dab.
是啊 而你拍下了一切 是吧
Yeah. And you go out there to capture it all, right?
那是我的工作 我拍下你真实的样子
Look, that's my job. I catch you as you are.
如果你的朋友不能让你看到真实的自己
If your friends can't show you the truth about yourself,
那他们还有什么用
what good are they?
巨蝮蛇搅乱了你的头脑 是吧
Bushmaster got in your head, didn't he, boy?
我揍扁了他 DW 我击溃了他
I whooped his ass, D.W. I broke him down.
他却还是跑了
And he's still a ghost.
坏事难免
Well, shit happens.
是啊 尤其对于我
Yeah, especially to me.
我就像个消防员
I feel like a fireman.
到处救火 水总是不够
Always putting out fires. Never enough water.
你是个想改变现状的黑人
You're a black man trying to make a difference.
没有哪个
No black man has
挺身而出服务大众的黑人 不牺牲点什么的
ever stepped forward in service without sacrifice.
知道吗 这话还有点深度
You know what? That was halfway deep.
不会吧 那是传奇的卢克·凯奇吗
No way. Is that the Luke Cage?
好哥们 丹尼·兰德
My boy, Danny Rand.
好啊 哥们 有时间来个自♥拍♥吗
What's up, man? You got time for a selfie?
你就扯吧
Whatever, man.
我去 兰德先生 把钱交给我吧
Oh, snap! Mr. Rand, let me hold your dollar.
不 我闹呢 但说真的
No, no, no. I'm playing. I'm playing. But really, though...
是米丝蒂告诉你我在哪的吗
Misty tell you where I was?
听着 办公室的事真是抱歉了
Oh, look, man, I'm so sorry about the office.
说真的 没关系的 现在都不是我的了
Oh, seriously, don't worry about it. It's not even mine anymore.
是我的 但我不负责日常运营 所以没事的
I mean, it is, but I'm not running the day-to-day, so it's fine.
你怎么找到我的
So how'd you find me?
哈莱姆英雄应用
Harlem's Hero app.
我叫你去拿那个的版权了
I told you to copyright that shit.
你真的就在这里工作吗
Yeah, so you really work out of here?
这地方挺酷的
This place is cool.
嗯 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
很高兴你喜欢我的地盘
I'm glad you approve of my lair.
你好吗 丹尼 有什么事
So what's up, Danny? What's good?
巨蝮蛇
Bushmaster.
嗯 那是我的斗争 不是你的
Yeah. That's my fight, not yours.
如果有人敢动我的朋友 我就要加入这场斗争
When someone comes after my friends, I make it my fight.
"加入这场斗争" 这白人小子挺有派头
"I make it my fight." This white boy got swagger, yo.
当然了
He's got to.
他自称不朽铁拳呢
He calls himself the Immortal Iron Fist.
厉害啊 这家伙知道品牌的力量
Yo, that's hot! This cat understands the power of a brand.
瞧吧 可算有人懂了 你叫什么
See? Finally somebody gets it. What's your name?
DW 朋友喊我D哥
D.W. Friends call me D-Dub.
我打败了寿老成为了铁拳 那是条龙
See, I became the Fist when I defeated Shou-Lao. It's a dragon.
等等 你打过李小龙吗
Wait! Time out. You fought Bruce Lee?
你看上去没那么老啊
You don't look that old.
不是 不是李小龙 是真...
No, not Bruce Lee, a real--
哥们 多谢你过来看我 丹尼
Look, man. I really appreciate you coming by, Danny,
但我真没事的
but I'm good. Really.
你有事
No, you're not.
你还读心吗
You read minds, too?
DW 说真的 闭嘴吧
D.W., seriously, shut up.
哈莱姆是这座城市的一部分
Look, Harlem is a part of the city, right?
我们说好要维护曼哈顿的
And we agreed to defend Manhattan.
不
No.
哈莱姆就是哈莱姆 这里不是少林寺
Harlem is Harlem. This ain't Shaolin.
是昆仑
K'un-Lun.
你不会放过我了 是吧
You're not gonna leave me alone, are you?
不会
No.
随便了 如果你留下 你要按我的规矩来
Whatever, man. If you stay, you play by my rules.
拜托 哥们 你了解我
Come on, man. You know me.
我喜欢好好跟人打一场
I love a good fight.
"神力侠和铁拳" 叫着挺上口
"Power Man and Iron Fist." That's got a ring to it.
我要把这印在T恤衫上
That's going on a T-shirt for real.
怎么样 加入吗
What do you say? You in?
南迪 你在哪
Nandi, where are you?
得找人把这巫毒的破玩意清理掉
Somebody needs to clean up all this voodoo shit.
会发生这种事就怪你
This is your fault it happened in the first place.
所以我打给了你 我是来拨乱反正的
That's why I called you. I'm here to rectify the situation.
你来是因为你被个牙买♥♥加黑人坑了
You are here because you got gypped by a Rasta nig.
我来是因为这是该做的事
I'm here because it's the right thing to do.
你的一切资产 哈莱姆天堂 你的现金
All of your holdings, Harlem's Paradise, your cash,
都全部拿回来了
everything has been restored.
看看你的手♥机♥
Check your phone.
是真的
It's real.
怎么做到的
How?
受到极度压♥迫♥的人签的合约无效
One cannot sign a contract under extreme duress.
真是讽刺
That's ironic.
有记录显示
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表