剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
How can you believe anything that man says?
因为他现在什么都承认了
Oh, because he's admitting to everything now.
是的 他承认买♥♥通了麦克斯韦尔警探
Oh, yeah, he admits bribing DS Maxwell
重设了你车里的导航信息
to re-programme the sat-nav in your car.
他承认他一意识到安德鲁死了
He admits that once he realised Andrew was dead,
就闯入了你家 栽赃了车钥匙
he broke into your flat and planted the car key.
他觉得如果能将矛头指向你
He says he thought if he could point the finger at you,
也许就没人会再找他了
maybe no-one would come looking for him.
听起来你都搞明白了
Sounds like you've got it all worked out.
除了一点
Except for, you know.
-证据 -是啊
- Evidence. - Yeah.
你说得对 而这总是最麻烦的部分
You're right, and that is always the tricky bit.
不管你和安德鲁在沼泽发生了什么
Whatever went down between you and Andrew on those marshes...
你都该报♥警♥的
..you should've called the police.
在我经历了那些事之后
After what I've been through?
你觉得我还能信任警♥察♥
You think I could ever trust the police?
有时候就是会有坏事发生 而你只能面对
Sometimes bad things happen, and you just have to deal with them.
当时当下
Right there and then.
而那些坏事 它们不会消散
And those bad things, they don't go away.
对你来说还没 对吧 劳拉
Haven't for you, have they, Laura?
杀人可不是小事 不管对方做过什么
It's no small thing to kill someone. No matter what they've done.
我懂的 我也经历过 我也想过
I know, I've been there. Thought about it.
我做了不同的选择 如果不是那样
Chose differently and maybe if I hadn't,
有个女人也许现在还能活着
there's a woman who'd still be alive today.
是的 这是我得背负一生的事
Yeah, that's what I've gotta live with.
你呢
What about you?
你如何跟那些噩梦共处
How do you live with those nightmares?
因为我别无他法
Because I've had to.
安德鲁·厄拉姆破坏了那么多人的生活
Andrew Earlham ripped into so many lives.
甚至包括爱着他的人
Even the lives of the people who loved him.
包括他称之为朋友的人
People he called friends.
那人把他自己碰过的东西都毁了
That man destroyed everything he touched.
但尽管遭遇了那一切 尽管遭遇了他
But despite all that... despite him...
我们还是得继续生活 对吗
..we have to carry on, don't we?
我们得试着走出黑暗
We have to try to leave the darkness behind and
提醒自己还有那么多美好的事
remind ourselves of all the good things.
我们都会有未来 不管现在看来可能有多糟
That there IS a future for us all, however bad things may seem.
我们总得努力 对吗
We have to try, don't we?
努力在这混乱之中找到希望
Try and find the hope. Somewhere in all the mess.
我已经有够多噩梦了
I've had enough of nightmares.
我知道
Yeah, I know you have.
我懂
I know.
我要退出这案子了 据我所知
I'm stepping off this case. As far as I'm concerned...
它已经结束了
..it's done.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
晚安 劳拉
Goodnight, Laura.
很高兴再见到你
It's good to see you again.
我也是
You too.
你好吗
How've you been?
抱歉 这问题太蠢了 居然问你好吗
Sorry, sorry, stupid question. "How have you been?"
"刚被指控谋杀"
"Just accused of murder."
没事的 我…
It's fine. I've been...
说实话 我都不知道了
Honestly, I don't even know any more.
太多事了 我…
There's so much. I don't, erm...
我不知道该从何说起
..I don't really know where to start.
-我真的很想告诉你… -没事的
- I really want to tell you... - It... it's OK.
我之前也没把自己做的事告诉你
I... I didn't tell you about what I did...
因为有时候是可以的
..because, sometimes it's OK...
对吗
..isn't it?
不必知道所有的事
To not know everything.
有时候…直接重新开始会更容易
Sometimes, it's easier to just... start again.
-就像这一切都没发生过吗 -对 就像…
- Like none of this ever happened? - Yeah, like...
两个人刚认识 第一次一起吃了晚餐
two people who just met and are having dinner for the first time.
如果我们骗自己够深
Maybe if we lie to ourselves enough,
也许我们就会开始相信
we'll start to believe it, and...
我们可以是这样认识的
..this can be how we met.
我是伊恩·戴维斯
I'm Ian Davis.
劳拉·尼尔森
Laura Nielson.
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表