剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
劳拉
晚上好
Evening.
晚上好
Evening.
-工作找得如何 -缓慢 压抑 老样子
- How's the job hunt? - Slow. Depressing. The usual.
我带了一些东西 可能会让你高兴点
I brought a few things, might cheer you up.
好啊
Right!
中性呢
So, er, gender-neutral, then?
-我喜欢粉色 没关系吧 -当然
- I like pink. That's all right, isn't it? - Yeah, course.
你帮我把那个搅一搅好吗
Will you just give that a stir for me?
我得坐会
I just wanna just sit down.
好
Yeah.
你今天过得怎么样
How's your day been?
-还行 -闻着好香啊
- All right. - Oh, wow, this smells amazing.
是什么
What is it?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这话我还想问你呢
I could ask you the same thing.
3月22日 星期四 上午5:00
你方便讲话吗 有急事需要你的帮助 卡尔
三周前
谢谢你过来 我...
Thanks for coming, I, erm...
-对不起 我不知道还能找谁 -没事卡尔
- I'm sorry, I didn't know who else to call. - All right, Carl.
冷静下来
Just... Just calm down.
到底怎么了 都不能在电♥话♥里跟我说
What is it that you couldn't tell me on the phone?
你好 我是劳拉
Hi, this is Laura,
请留言我会回复你
leave me a message and I'll get back to you.
劳拉 跟你说一声
Laura, hi. You should know,
我和詹妮弗谈过了 她什么都告诉我了
I've spoken to Jennifer and she's told me everything.
卡尔·彼得森告诉她是他干的
Carl Peterson told her he did it.
我们今早会去警♥察♥局
We're gonna go to the police station this morning.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你们进去之前 我想和你们谈谈
Before you go in, I wanted to talk to you both.
听着 不管怎么说...如果警♥察♥没放了你
Look for what it's worth... if the police hadn't let you go,
我也会把真♥相♥说出来
I would have spoken up.
我不会让你为这事受牵连的
I wouldn't have let you go away for this.
-我需要知道到底是什么情况 -现在不是时候
- Look I... I need to know exactly what happened. - Not now.
我们得去找他们谈了 来吧...
We should go and talk to them, come on...
拜托了 我要知道
Please, I need to know!
安德鲁躲在一艘船上
Andrew was hiding out on a boat.
卡尔找到了他 制♥服♥了他 带他出了海
Carl found him. Overpowered him. Sailed him out to sea.
把他扔下船 淹死了这畜生
Threw him overboard and drowned the bastard.
他上岸以后 吓坏了 他给我打了电♥话♥
When he came ashore, he panicked. And he called me.
我们重新想一想 也许如果我...
Please, let's rethink this. Look, maybe if I just...
-如果我去自首 如果我解释说... -不
- If I turn myself in, if I just explain... - No.
你肯定不想这样
It's not what you want.
否则你就自己打电♥话♥报♥警♥了 可你没有
You could've called the police yourself, but you didn't.
对 因为我信任你和你的女伴 她会罩着我
No, cos I trust you and your missus, she'd see me right,
凡妮莎对吧 凡妮莎可以把我带警局去
Vanessa, yeah? Vanessa can bring me in.
如果你不把这证据处理掉
If you don't get rid of this evidence,
你这辈子就都要坐牢了
you are going down for life.
你很清楚为这事去坐牢是多不值得
And you know you don't deserve to go to prison for this.
无所谓 小詹 这样我受不了
I doesn't matter, Jen, I can't live with this.
我没办法明天接着回去上班 跟没事人似的
I can't just come back to work tomorrow, like nothing's happened.
在薇妮身旁睡醒 装模作样的
What, wake up next to Winnie and just pretend?
那你就得努力点了 不是吗
Well then, you're gonna have to try, aren't ya?
就像凡妮莎要假装她很好
Like Vanessa has to pretend that she's OK,
假装她没有没完没了地想那件事
that she doesn't think about it non-bloody-stop.
她永远不会没事 薇妮也一样 都是因为他
She's never going to be OK and nor is Winnie. Because of him.
我们都明白这件事会怎么样 卡尔
We know how this shit goes, Carl.
我们见识过了 对不对
We've seen it, haven't we?
我们每周在小组里都是说的这个
It's what we talk about in group every week.
这种东西是忘不了的
This stuff doesn't go away.
-我没办法 -你想跟警♥察♥说什么都行
- I can't. - You tell the police what you want.
但你会去坐牢的
But you'll go down for it.
在我来看 你是个英雄
And as far as I'm concerned, you're a hero.
我说服他把船罩起来 什么都不说
I persuaded him to cover the boat and keep his mouth shut.
卡尔和你说过他想要陷害我吗
Did Carl tell you he was trying to set me up?
没有 我并不是说他没这么做
No. I'm not saying he didn't.
但他没和我说起过
But he didn't say anything to me.
那车钥匙呢
What about the car key?
她什么都不知道
She doesn't know anything about that.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
好了 就这样吧
All right, that's enough.
走吧 我们去把发生的事都告诉他们
Come on, let's go and tell them what happened.
你知道卡尔在哪吗 我要和他谈谈
Do you know where Carl is? I need to speak to him.
他在我叔叔的一个地方待着呢
He's staying at a place of my uncle's.
-我会把地址短♥信♥给你 -小詹
- I'll text you the address. - Jen.
我知道这听起来很奇怪 但...
Listen, I know this sounds odd, but...
你们能先等等吗
do you think you could hold off.
先不要跟警♥察♥说吗 为什么
Hold off on speaking to the police? Why?
-罗里没和你们谈过案子 对吧 -对
- Rory didn't tell you anything about the case, did he? - No.
有件事得告诉你们
There's something you need to know.
是关于安德鲁的死亡时间
It's about WHEN Andrew died.
致薇妮
我知道卡尔在哪
I know where Carl is.
詹妮弗的叔叔在树林里有个房♥子
Jennifer's got an uncle with a place in the woods.
-她说他可以藏在那里 -什么
- She said he could hide out there. - What?
什么 他还好吗
What...? Is he OK?
-我会在路上跟你细说 -好的
- I'll tell you everything on the way. - OK.
利亚姆 没事的
Yeah, Liam, it's fine.
你随时有需要都行
Whenever you need, yeah.
好的
Ok.
那好的 好 拜拜
All right, then. Yeah. Cheers, bye-bye.
吐司是用来吃的不是扔的 拜托了孩子们
Toast is for eating, not for throwing, thanks, boys.
我们今天来过另一个欢乐母亲♥日♥吧
We're gonna have another Mummy day today?
麦克斯威尔探长
DI Maxwell.
我们之前见过 上次我们来找你姐姐
I met you once before, when we came to talk to your sister.
-好吧 - 我能进去吗
- Ok. - Can I come in?
这是官方的吗
Is this official?
闲聊而已 你觉得呢
Just a chat. What do you think?
行
Sure.
孩子们
Kids!
快吃 好吗 我们五分钟后出发
Eat up, OK, we're leaving in five minutes.
好的
Ok.
就五分钟
Five minutes.
你在戒酒吗
You're on the Twelve Steps?
我在考虑这个问题
I'm thinking about it.
好样的
Good for you.
你也是吗
Are you?
不 我的一个朋友
No, a... friend of mine is.
这是好事
It's a good thing.
只要你坚持
As long as you stick at it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想问问你 安德鲁·厄拉姆逃跑之后
I want to ask you about your sister's behaviour,
你姐姐的举动
after Andrew Earlham went on the run.
她的举动
Her behaviour?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
-说她变了恰当吗 -可不是嘛
- Would it be fair to say she wasn't herself? - No shit.
她曾经被安德鲁·厄拉姆跟踪
She was being stalked by Andrew Earlham.
-担心自己的生命安全 -没错
- Afraid for her life. - Yeah.
她担心自己的生命安全
She was afraid for her life.
她有没有跟你提过 她会做什么
Did she ever talk about what she'd do...
如果她再见到他的话
if she saw him again?
她不会做那种事的 探长 她不会
She wouldn't do it, Detective. She couldn't.
我了解我姐姐
I know my sister.
但你并不知道她在哪 对吧 6天前
You don't know where she was though, do you, six days ago?
那天一大早
First thing in the morning.
我 我要帮我孩子准备好
I... I need to get my children ready, erm...
你说6天前吗
Did you say six days ago?
对
Yeah?
她在家
Oh, she was at home.
对 一个人 她说了很多次了
Yes. Alone, as she's stated multiple times.
没有人能证明她不在场
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表