剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
我已经占用你够多时间了
Well, I think I've taken up enough of your time.
不会 这种活动的目的正在于此 厄拉姆先生
Not at all. That's what these evenings are for, Mr Earlham.
我说了 叫安德鲁就行
Like I say, Andrew's fine.
安德鲁
Andrew.
对了...
Ooh, and, er...
如果你不介意的话
If you don't mind,
请别因为我的话而对卢克区别对待
please don't treat Luke any differently after what I've said.
当然不会
Of course not.
就...
And just, er...
请对他耐心点
Just be patient with him.
他可能会有些执拗 我知道
He can be a bit stubborn. I know that.
他总得证明自己是对的
Always has to be right.
他这点随我 真的
He's like me, really.
他必须当赢家
He has to win.
不管怎样
No matter what.
我也是
I'm the same.
那么...
Well, then...
我们也算有共同点了
We've got something in common.
是的 下次见
Yeah. See you next time.
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表