剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
不行 抱歉 已经太多事了 现在我妈
I can't, I'm sorry, it's already too much, now my mum...
我们是好朋友 我和你妈妈
We were mates, me and your mum.
我很在乎她
I cared for her.
如果真有录像 我想销毁它
If there's a recording, I want it destroyed.
录像在哪里
Where is it?
你♥爸♥爸没说清楚
Your dad wasn't making much sense.
但他说就在家里 藏得很好
but he said it was in the house, well hidden.
我就是担心这个
And that's what I'm worried about.
如果警♥察♥来搜你们家 那…
If the police search your house, well...
等警♥察♥再过来搜查
when the police search your house again,
可能就会找到这录像
they might find it.
我不能让这种事发生 为了你妈妈 还有你
I can't let that happen. For your mother's sake, or yours.
好的 我知道了 我去找找
OK. I get it. I'll look.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我很清楚你告诉卢克的事都是胡扯
Well, its clear to me that this story you told Luke is bullshit.
你想让卢克找出安德鲁用来敲诈你的东西
You wanted Luke to find whatever Andrew was blackmailing you with.
而卢克觉得 如果他爸爸留了什么
And Luke figured, that if his dad had left something,
他是大人了 他可以自己找出来
he was a big boy. He could go find it all by himself.
以防你没听懂
See, in case you hadn't cottoned on,
意思是 卢克也觉得你的故事是胡扯
Luke thought your story was bullshit, too.
奥利弗·格雷厄姆
爱丁堡 1996年
所以他把一切都交给我们了
So, he handed everything over to us.
当然大多数都没用
Most of it was junk, of course.
但有一样东西
But there was one thing.
一份旧录像
An old recording.
录的是你 奥利弗
It was of you, Oliver.
你
You.
性侵一位男性
Sexually assaulting a man.
滚
Piss off!
荒谬至极
This is ridiculous.
也许吧
Maybe.
但这足以作为你杀害安德鲁·厄拉姆的动机
But it's plenty of motive for you to kill Andrew Earlham.
不是吗
Wouldn't you say?
我要找律师
I want a solicitor.
有点晚了 伙计
Bit late for that, pal.
奥利弗·格雷厄姆
Oliver Graham, you are under arrest
你因涉嫌谋杀安德鲁·厄拉姆被捕了
for the murder of Andrew Earlham.
你可以保持沉默 但如果在被问询时没有提及
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence
之后可能会在法庭上
if you do not mention when questioned
对你产生不利影响
something which you later rely on in court.
你说的任何话都可能成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
今晚 来自爱丁堡的校长奥利弗·格雷厄姆
Tonight, a headteacher from Edinburgh, Oliver Graham,
因涉嫌谋杀连环强♥奸♥犯
has been arrested for the murder of alleged serial rapist
安德鲁·厄拉姆而被捕
Andrew Earlham.
这结束了一场紧张的谋杀调查
It brings to an end an intensely speculated murder inquiry,
调查最初指控厄拉姆的受害者之一
which initially saw one of Earlham's alleged victims,
劳拉·尼尔森为杀人凶手
Laura Nielson, accused of the killing.
警方希望
Officers will be hoping that finally
他们最终抓到了真正的凶手
they have the right man in custody.
-你熬过来了 劳拉 -勉勉强强
- You got through this, Laura. - Just.
你会没事的 给点时间
You'll be OK. Just give it time.
谢谢 你做的一切
Thank you. For everything.
你不需要谢我
You don't need to thank me.
我只是很开心我们又亲密无间了
Just so glad to have you back.
你和利亚姆之间会没事吗
Will things be OK with you and Liam?
我真的不知道
I honestly don't know.
取决于他
It's up to him.
我无权选择
I don't get to choose.
他让你幸福吗
Does he make you happy?
是的
Yeah. He does.
那就好
That's good, then.
没想到你会来
Surprised to see you here.
我只是觉得你该知道
I just thought you should know...
针对劳拉的诉讼 检方已经撤诉了
..the charges against Laura, they've been dropped.
你最后做了正确的事
You did the right thing in the end.
但做得太迟了
Did it too late, though.
现在唯一的问题是 我要坐多久牢
The only question now is how much time I'll serve.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-你无需向我道歉 -有必要
- You don't need to apologise to me. - I do.
就像
It's like...
我们曾经做过的好事
..all the good that we did, you and me,
全被我一个坏决定而毁了
I've flushed it down the toilet with one bad decision.
最糟的是 我也为此痛恨自己…
Worst thing is, and I hate myself for this...
如果重来 我不敢说自己不会再这么做
..can't say I wouldn't do it again.
我的儿子
My boy...
来找我 不停地求我
came to me, begged and he begged.
你以后会懂的
Well, you'll know.
等你有孩子后
When yours comes along.
你愿意付出的代价
The things you do.
希望不要吧
Let's hope not.
听着
Listen...
我知道你可能恨我 但是
I know you probably hate me, but...
你想进来坐坐吗
..you don't want to come inside, do you?
来瓶啤酒 看在昔日的份上
Have a beer. Old time's sake.
我是说来杯橙汁
I mean, orange juice, I mean.
好 当然
Yeah, sure.
太好了
Great.
要再来一杯吗
Right, shall I get you another?
失陪一会
Excuse me a minute.
-你不会有事吧 -没事的
- Will you be all right? - Yeah. I'll be fine.
你先回家吧
You should probably head home.
-我以为你戒烟了 -别告诉我的肺
- I thought you'd quit. - Don't tell my lungs.
有空散个步吗
Have you got time for a stroll?
-我搞清楚了 -搞清楚什么了
- I've figured it out. - Figured what out?
安德鲁·厄拉姆到底怎么了
What happened to Andrew Earlham.
好吧
Ok.
奥利弗·格雷厄姆
Oliver Graham.
他有动机
He had motive.
安德鲁有他的把柄 而且是…
Andrew was holding something over him. It was a, er...
这么说吧 很阴暗的东西
Put it this way, it was something pretty grim.
他有很多理由栽赃你
Plenty of reason for him to point the finger at you,
掩盖自己的罪行
try to cover his tracks.
有道理
Makes sense.
的确
Yes, it does.
所以我们会起诉他涉嫌谋杀安德鲁·厄拉姆
So, we're going to charge him with Andrew Earlham's murder.
只是 我依然认为你是真凶
Except, I still think you're the one who killed him.
找到她的车 肯定就在附近
Find her car, it's gotta be close by.
劳拉·尼尔森
-她的车不在这 -什么
- Her car. It's not here. - What?
但钥匙就在包里
The key was inside the bag.
就因为钥匙在
Well, just because the keys are here
不意味着她的车也在
doesn't mean her bloody car is.
那就在她屋子外
Then it'll be outside her house.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
两辆车都得在集装箱外
Both cars have to be outside that container,
否则警♥察♥会奇怪她是如何找到我的
or the police will be wondering how she found me.
走路就20分钟 快去
It's a 20-minute walk. Get it.
我受够了这些游戏
I'm sick of these games!
我受够了
I'm sick of it!
难道你不累吗
Aren't we tired of all this?
劳拉
Laura!
劳拉
Laura!
你记得这个吗
You remember this?
-去喝一杯吗 -当然 等有机会
Go for a drink? Sure. Yeah. Sometime.
你强♥奸♥了我
You raped me!
我知道我以后能睡得更好
I'm sure I would sleep better
只要知道你不再…
..knowing that you couldn't be a threat...
-贱♥人♥ -…是个威胁了
- Bitch. -..any more!
奥利弗·格拉汉姆说他没能拿到你的车
Oliver Graham told me he couldn't get your car,
所以他回了船屋 看到了打斗的痕迹
so he came back to the boat house and saw signs of a struggle.
你怎么能相信那人说的任何话
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表