剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
《谁在撒谎》前情提要
Previously on Liar...
你想不想去喝一杯
Would you like to go for a drink?
好啊
Sure. Yeah.
你强♥奸♥了我 安德鲁
You raped me, Andrew!
我跟你说 他都录下来了
I'm telling you, he recorded it.
而且那个令人作呕的杂种把证据藏在某处
And the sick bastard still has it somewhere.
他在我们家里袭击了你
He attacked you. In our house.
他需要面对后果
He needs to face the consequences for that.
我绝不会做出那样的事
I couldn't do something like that.
你是相信我的 对吧
You do believe me, don't you?
当然 我相信你
Yeah. Course I do.
你和汤姆
You and Tom?
已经结束了
It's over.
-我真是蠢到家了 -对不起
- I'm so bloody stupid! - I'm so sorry.
求你别这么说
Please don't say anything.
你是我唯一相信的人
You're the one person I trusted.
凯蒂 发生什么事了
Katy, what happened?
你要怎么跟孩子们说
What will you tell the kids?
我会跟他们说我们要分开一下
I'm gonna tell them that we need time apart.
我是伊恩
I'm Ian.
劳拉
Laura.
劳拉 是他吗
Laura, is that him?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
那下周见
See you next week?
下周见
Next week it is.
我要确保所有人都知道他干了什么
I'm gonna make sure that everyone knows exactly who he is.
这玩意劲儿很大
This stuff's supposed to be strong.
别抵抗了
Don't fight it.
放松
Just relax.
你真的疯了 是吧
You really have lost it, haven't you?
你也只是个人罢了 安德鲁
You're just a man, Andrew.
一个恶心脆弱的人
A sick, weak man.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
总有一天你会清醒过来
And one day, you're gonna wake up,
你造成的所有痛苦都将报复到你身上来
and all the pain you've caused is just gonna come back on you.
他将会进去 尼尔森小姐
Well, he's going away, Miss Nielson.
很长很长的时间
For a really, really long time.
虽然进行了三周的搜寻
Despite three weeks of searching,
警方依然无法找到安德鲁·厄拉姆
police are no closer to finding Andrew Earlham.
说实话 教哈里是一件很开心的事
Honestly, Harry's a joy to teach.
要是我的学生都和他一样优秀
If all my students were as good as him,
我的血压肯定不会这么高了
I'd have much lower blood pressure, that's for sure.
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
抱歉
Sorry.
你肯定是厄拉姆先生吧
You must be Mr Earlham?
叫我安德鲁就好
Andrew's fine.
我是劳拉
Laura.
学生家长叫我尼尔森老师总是感觉怪怪的
It's always a bit weird when the parents call me Miss Nielson.
-请坐吧 -谢谢
- Have a seat. - Thank you.
是这样 唯一的问题是
So, look, the only thing is,
过去这个礼拜 他...
this last week, it's like...
他一直走神
He's been distracted.
学期刚开始的时候 他表现很好 但然后...
He started the term really well, but he just...
他好像就有些心不在焉
He just doesn't seem himself at the moment.
是啊
Ah, yes.
因为...
It's...
明天是他母亲的忌日
Tomorrow's the day his mother died.
真对不起 我完全不知道
I'm so sorry. I had no idea.
你有什么理由知道呢
Oh, why should you?
那是六年前的事了 但是...
It was six years ago now, but...
那还是会影响到你 对吗
It has a way of creeping up on you, doesn't it?
那种悲恸
Grief, I mean.
当发生可怕的事
When bad things happen...
那种悲恸不会消失 永远都会在
..They don't go away. They're always there.
深藏在表面之下
Under the surface.
就好像...
Like they're just...
它们一直在等着你
waiting for you.
谁在撒谎
第二季第一集
数到三
On three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
接一下 谢谢
Get the bag, please, sir.
第一印象
First impressions,
死亡时间和手表上显示的时间一致
time of death consistent with what the watch shows.
是今天早上六点
Six this morning.
死因是喉部的刀伤
The death was caused by a knife wound to the larynx.
刀刃无锯齿
A non-serrated blade.
他当场死亡
He'd have died instantly.
他有没有可能是自杀的
And is there any chance he could've done that to himself?
有这个可能性
It's possible.
但微乎其微
But incredibly unlikely.
那我最好查出到底是谁干的 是吧
Well, then, I'd best find out who did, then, eh?
我们要迟到了
We're gonna be late.
比我想得还晚
Even later than I already am.
那我们不去吃早餐了吗
Oh, are we not going for breakfast?
我有工作
I have a job.
我可没法让你当我的老师
I couldn't have had you as my teacher.
不然我肯定什么都做不成
I wouldn't have got anything done.
那我也庆幸你不是我的学生
That makes me glad I never had you as a student.
要是真的也挺刺♥激♥的吧
Would've been hot, though, right?
也不合礼数
And inappropriate.
而且是违法的
And illegal.
当然了 法律可不能碰
Sure, there is that.
还是要迟到了
Still running late.
还是不在乎
Still don't care.
没想到会这样
I wasn't expecting this.
我想到了 我一看到你就知道我麻烦大了
Oh, I was. I knew I was in trouble the minute I saw you.
我是说没想到进展会这么快
I mean, that it would happen so quickly.
我们可以慢点
Well, we can slow things down.
随便你
Whatever you need.
不了 谢谢
No thanks.
你没这么容易脱身
You don't get out of it that easily.
好了 再不走他们就要解雇我了
Right, they're actually going to fire me now, so...
好
OK.
你很美啊 尼尔森老师
Looking good, Miss Nielson!
把衬衫塞进去 戴维斯
Tuck your shirt in, Davis!
我们的新书是《化身博士》
So, our new book is Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
谁想先来读一读
Who would like to read first?
尼尔森老师 抱歉打断你上课
Miss Nielson, sorry to interrupt.
有人找你
There's some people to see you.
-他们在大厅等着 -好
- They're waiting in the main hall. - OK.
谢谢你 杰德 你能替我一会吗
Thanks, Jade. Do you mind standing in?
劳拉·尼尔森吗
Laura Nielson?
是的
Yes.
我是伦敦警♥察♥厅的凯伦·伦顿探长
I'm DI Karen Renton from the Metropolitan Police.
这位是劳利探员 我们可以聊两句吗
This is DC Lawley. Can we have a word, please?
有什么事
So, how can I help?
昨晚夜里我们发现了安德鲁·厄拉姆的尸体
We found Andrew Earlham's body late last night.
你们说真的吗
Are you serious?
有人割断了他的喉咙
Someone slit his throat.
一名私人飞行员报♥警♥说他可能发现了什么
A private pilot called in saying he might have seen something.
当我们到达沼泽时
By the time we got to the marshes,
潮水已经退了
it was low tide,
我们费了很大劲才把他的尸体从那里拖出来
and a gigantic pain in the arse to haul his body out of there.
你要来一个吗
You want one?
我得提醒你 这是尼古丁咀嚼胶
I've got to warn you, it's nicotine gum.
所以就和抽烟一样
So, it's just like smoking.
只不过你不是真的在抽烟
Except it's really not like smoking.
他什么时候死的
When? When did he die?
法医正在检验
Forensics are working now.
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表