剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
再来一杯
Another one here.
家里来电
玛丽跟你提过我们找的发小广♥告♥的地方吗
So did Mary tell you about the place we've found for the pop-up?
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
不像你的作风啊 一个人坐这里喝闷酒
It's not like you to stay out on your own, drinking.
但你并不了解我 对吧 凯瑟琳
You don't really know me, though, do you, Catherine?
我说真的 你还好吗
No, I'm being serious. You OK?
婚姻是个艰难的工作
Marriage is hard work.
大家都这么说 没错吧
That's what they say, isn't it?
不过我不明白
I don't get that, though.
工作理应艰难 所以才叫工作
Work's supposed to be hard work, that's why it's called work.
但婚姻
But marriage...
应该是 简单的
supposed to be... easy.
-幸福 -我是没法知道了
- Bliss. - Ah, I wouldn't know.
-你本可以知道的 -你还为此耿耿于怀吗
- Could've done, though. - You're not still sore about that?
那是很久之前的事了
That was a long time ago.
我被女人拒绝这种事可不常发生
It's just not often I'm rejected by a woman.
我还是会那么做
I still would, you know.
不过 这很搞笑 对吧
It's funny, though, isn't it?
拼尽一生 争取想要的
All your life, you strive for things.
通过考试 找工作 遇到另一半 结婚
Pass the test, get a job, meet someone, marry them.
安定稳妥 然后
Lock it all down, and then...
这就一生了
..That's it.
不再有任何惊喜
No more surprises.
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
回家吧
Go home...
找你的妻子
to your wife.
不再有任何惊喜
No more surprises.
汤姆的朋友从警局打给我
A mate of Tom's called me from the station.
他说警方查到了关于劳拉的新证据
He said they've got new evidence on Laura, and...
很他妈真实
it's very bloody real.
凯蒂 我不明白 发生什么事了
Katy, look, I don't get it. What is going on?
她在撒谎 警方是这么说的
She's lying. That's what they're saying.
说是她干的
That she did it.
听着 你
Look, you, er,
你不觉得他们说的有可能
you don't think that what they're saying might be...?
可能怎样
What?
我说不清 好吗 我只是觉得
I-I don't know, OK? I just think that...
我们得考虑一下 对吗 是有可能的
Well, we have to consider it, no? It's possible.
你回想一下你♥爸♥的事
Look what happened with your Dad.
你在说什么 那完全是两码事
What are you talking about? That was completely different.
我知道 但你自己也说
Yeah, I know, I know. But you said it yourself, OK,
她会不惜一切
she will do what whatever it takes,
对吧 为了达到目的
won't she, to get things done?
八年前
今天英国机场准备停止运作
UK airports are set to be held at a standstill today, after...
下午好 亲爱的
Afternoon, love.
你看到这消息了吗
You seen this?
火山灰云
The ash cloud.
意味着飞行会非常危险
..Meaning air travel could be too dangerous...
报道说要取消航♥班♥
No flights, they're saying.
-太大声了 -什么
- It's very loud. - What?
我说电视太大声了
I said it's loud.
今早我们都有点敏感 对吧
A bit sensitive this morning, are we?
有点
Hmm, a little bit.
在爸爸家宿醉的危险
Ah, the perils of being hungover in your dad's house.
可能会让成千上万的人
Potentially leaving thousands of...
我很快就会离开的
I'll be off again soon.
就几周 我知道这很难受
Just a few more weeks. I know it's a pain.
亲爱的 不是我不喜欢留你在这里
Oh, it's not that I don't like having you here, love.
如果我有办法 我会像莴苣姑娘里那样
If I had my way, I'd lock you in the tower like Rapunzel
把你锁在塔里 永远不让你离开
and never let you leave.
好吧 越讲越怪了
OK, this is getting weird.
就是...
It's just that, well,
如果你能安定下来 找个工作就好了
it'd be nice for you to settle down, get a job.
我有工作
I have a job.
给人补习 然后去旅行可不算工作
Tutoring so you can go travelling again does not count.
爸 我28了 我可以自己拿主意
Dad, I'm 28, I'm old enough to make my own decisions.
跟老爸住在一起的第二个缺点
Drawback number two to living with your dad -
关于生活选择的即兴演讲是避免不了的
impromptu lectures of life choices cannot be avoided.
我要到外面去喝 就不用听你唠叨了
Well, I'm going to drink this outside, where you can't get me.
好吧
Oh, well played.
中午有多少人来吃饭
How many people are coming for lunch?
只有四位 不过他们要求很高
Only four. But they're very demanding.
别把房♥子烧了 爸爸
Try not to burn the house down, Dad!
你要不要把它关掉
Are you gonna turn it off?
天啊
Oh, God.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad? Dad!
是我
Hey, it's me.
我要叫救护车
Er, yes, I-I need, I need an ambulance.
放下来了 这样好点没 好一点
There we go. Is that better? That's better.
你们不用等的
You don't have to wait.
谁会错过周六晚上急诊室的魅力呢
Who'd miss the glamour of A&E on a Saturday night?
尼尔森先生
Mr. Nielson?
你的检查结果出来了
I've got your test results.
他们给我发来了你的资料
So I have been sent your file.
你做过放疗
I believe you have been through radiotherapy
还有化疗 到现在两个疗程了
and then chemotherapy. Two courses now?
是的 我脑子里那个该死的肿瘤已经没了
Yeah, and the bastard tumour in my head's having none of it.
是的 从最近的扫描结果看
Yes, yes. I can see from the last scan
肿瘤变小了 但没有小很多
the size is smaller, but not a significant amount.
而且肿瘤的位置
'And the position...
肿瘤的位置非常靠近重要中心
The location of your tumour is very close to important centres
比如语言和认知的部位
like language and cognition,
恐怕手术是行不通了
so surgery's impossible, I'm afraid.
-明白了 -但你可以治
- I know. - But you can treat it?
我会尽力 尼尔森小姐
I can try, Miss Nielson.
我们现在做的也仍处于实验阶段
What we do here is still experimental.
我们正在进行细胞疗法的实验
We are trialling cellular therapies,
利用病人自身的细胞去对抗肿瘤
using your own body's cells to fight this tumour.
当然 每个病人都不一样 你要知道
Every patient is different, of course, and you should know
对于像你这样的胶质母细胞瘤
we have no data on this application
我们没有这方面的应用数据
with a glioblastoma like yours.
那我的几率有多大
So what are my chances?
对于这种情况我们倾向于不做猜测
We prefer not to make guesses about such things.
我说了 每个病人情况不同
As I say, every patient is different.
我是说统计数据 你肯定知道
Statistically, you must know.
我们有一些好的反馈 很鼓舞人心
We have had good responses. Encouraging.
我们把病人诊断时的平均生存期
We have improved survival
从十二个月提高到十五个月
from an average of 12 months on diagnosis to 15.
你也说了 只有等你对我父亲做完评估后
As you say, there, there's no hard and fast answers
才能给出肯定和快速的答案
until you can make your own assessment of my dad?
肯定是这样
Yes, absolutely. Of course.
治疗时间要六周
The treatment takes six weeks,
你们需要到斯德哥尔摩来
and it would require you to come to Stockholm.
-我还没去过 -这里很漂亮
- I've never been. - It's beautiful.
所以 在你提交所有资料之前
'So, before you send all the paperwork,
我可以跟你说说流程和资金
'I can talk to you about the process and the funding.'
劳拉 亲爱的 接下来交给我就行了
Laura, love. I, I can take it from here.
-好 谢谢 -谢谢
- OK, thanks. - Thanks.
非常昂贵
It's expensive.
血液测试
Blood tests,
住院费用
hospital stay,
-飞机票 -所以呢
- flights. - So?
还有工作 我告诉办公室...
And, er, work. You know, I-I told the office...
所以呢
So?
同意了
OK, then.
太棒了 太棒了
Brilliant. Brilliant.
你好 我是亨利·尼尔森...
Hello, this is Henry Nielson...
他还是不接电♥话♥吗
He's still not picking up?
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表