剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
前情提要
《谁在撒谎》前情提要
Previously on Liar...
我知道你对我妻子做了什么
I know what you did to my wife.
我还得面对纪律审裁委员会
I'm suspended until they put me in front of a disciplinary board.
我们在你的公♥寓♥找到了安德鲁·厄拉姆的车钥匙
Just found Andrew Earlham's car key in your flat.
这是厄拉姆死亡之前 劳拉最后去的地址
This is the last address she entered, right before Earlham died.
-我们找到了 劳拉 -找到什么了
- We found it, Laura. - Found what?!
你欠你自己的 格雷格 你欠我的
You owe it to yourself, Greg. You owe it to me!
他从码头跳了下去
Threw himself off the pier,
看起来海浪把他卷回来并撞在了柱石上
looks like the current pulled him back into the pillars.
这是安德鲁·厄拉姆的儿子
It's Andrew Earlham's son.
如果不是因为你
If it wasn't for you,
儿子现在也不会半死不活地躺在医院里
my son wouldn't be lying half-dead in a hospital right now.
都是你害的
You did that!
你偷了我的生活 现在我也要偷走你的
You stole my life. Now I'm gonna steal yours.
警♥察♥
Police!
谁在撒谎
第二季第五集
你有什么想和我们说的吗 劳拉
Anything you want to say to us, Laura?
除非你还有问题要问我的当事人
Unless you have new questions for my client,
不然这就是浪费大家的时间
this is a waste of everyone's time.
别担心 艾伦女士
Oh, don't you worry, Miss Allen,
我们不是来重复我们说的话
we're not here to repeat ourselves.
我们已经找到那个集装箱了
We've found the shipping container.
什么
What?
你的卫星定位带我们找到了 做得很不错
Your sat nav, it led us right to it. It's a good job, really,
没人会在那个集装箱区
cos I don't think anyone's been in that container yard
停留太久 所以安德鲁才会躲在那边吧
for a very long time. Must be why Andrew holed up there.
你怎么找到他的
How did you find him?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
好吧 我就和你们俩直说了吧
Right, I'm gonna be straight with you both now.
这个"我不知道"的套路
This "I don't know" Routine,
可是行不通了
it isn't gonna work for you any more.
你落了一些东西在那里
You left something there.
这是你的项链吧
It's your necklace, isn't it?
上面全是你的DNA 你看到血迹了吗
It's got your DNA all over it. And you see that blood?
那是安德鲁·厄拉姆的血
It's Andrew Earlham's.
那个集装箱的地上全是他的血
Was all over the floor of the shipping container.
游戏结束了 劳拉
Game over, Laura.
该说出真♥相♥了
It's time to tell the truth.
-我不明白 这... -我的当事人没什么好说的
- I don't understand. What...? - My client has nothing to say.
你的项链 有你的DNA
Your necklace, your DNA.
你保持沉默也解释不了
Your silence is not gonna explain that away.
肯定有人在把车钥匙...
Someone must've taken it when they...
放在我家里时偷走了项链
when they put the car key in my flat.
这个"有人"
Oh, wow, this "Someone",
可真是费了好大力气啊
they are going to a hell of a lot of bother.
我根本不知道什么集装箱的事
I don't know anything about a shipping container.
为什么...为什么我的卫星定位会把你们
Why... Why would my sat nav take you somewhere
带到一个我根本没去过的地方
I've never even been?
-你甚至不敢看我 -我只是在履行职责
- You can't even look at me. - I'm just doing my job.
是我把安德鲁那些录像给你的 我那么信任你
I brought those recordings of Andrew to you. I trusted you.
尼尔森小姐 我们已经有足够的证据请求检查署
Miss Nielson, we have enough to approach the CPS
提起谋杀诉讼
and ask for a charge of murder.
接下来就看你自己的了
What happens now is up to you.
如果你能向我们解释到底发生了什么...
If you explain to us exactly what transpired...
我的当事人没有什么好说的
My client has nothing to say.
你将在这里待到你的保释听证会召开
You'll be staying with us until your bail hearing.
可能就在明天 不过别抱太大期望
Could be tomorrow, but don't hold your breath.
我的当事人在社区中人缘良好
She has long-standing ties to the community
近来此案的热度
and the recent publicity
也让她增加了很多曝光度
has put my client very much in the public eye,
所以她更不可能潜逃
making her even less of a probable flight risk.
最后 我们还恳请法庭考虑她并无前科
Finally, we have to consider her spotless record
以及本案的特殊情况
and the circumstances of the crime with which she is charged.
她没有暴♥力♥历史
There's no history of violence here,
没有迹象表明她会对任何人造成威胁
no indication she poses a threat to anyone else,
根据无罪推定 应该准许她保释
and given the presumption of innocence, no reason to refuse bail.
-公诉律师有反对意见吗 -没有 法官大人
- Do the Crown have any objection? - No, madam.
尼尔森小姐可以保释
Bail is granted for Miss Nielson,
条件是上交她的护照
on condition that she surrender her passport
并且每隔24小时要向当地警局报告行踪
and report to the local police station every 24 hours.
她的活动范围为半径30英里内
She is to stay within a 30-mile radius.
谢谢
Thank you.
-就这样吗 -嗯
- That's it? - That's it.
这事关要不要把我关起来
We're talking about whether or not I'm locked up
结果不到五分钟就解决了吗
and it's over in less than five minutes?
恐怕一切还没有结束
Not over yet, I'm afraid.
嗯 我知道
No. I know.
回头见
I'll see you soon.
别管她 她就是想要扰乱你的脑子
Ignore her. She's just trying to mess with your head.
她成功了
It's working.
那我们下周好好聊聊 想想该怎么办
So, we'll meet next week, talk it all through. Make a plan.
很顺利啊 就该这样 谢谢你
Hey. Good result. The right result. Thank you.
我只是很庆幸他们还是讲道理的 有时候可不一定
I'm just glad they saw sense. It's not always like that.
好了 我停车时间要到了
Right, I'm late for my serial flasher.
这几天好好放松一下
Try to relax over the next few days.
说来容易做来难 我知道 但是...
Easier said than done, I know, but...
再联♥系♥吧
I'll be in touch.
你怎么样
So, how are you feeling?
我只是...
You know, I just...
我只是需要点时间
I just need a second.
好的 当然
Yeah, yeah, sure. Of course.
我在外面等你
I'll wait for you outside, yeah?
好
Yeah.
-抱歉 -不必 没事
- Sorry. - Hey, don't be. It's fine.
凯蒂不知道是否要来
Listen, Katy didn't know whether to come.
-她想来 但… -我跟她的关系一团糟
- She wanted to, but... - It's such a mess, me and her.
-来 我送你 -谢谢 但是我没事
- Come on, I'll drop you off. - Thanks, but I... I'm OK. I...
我要先去一个地方
There's somewhere I need to go first.
哪里
Where?
哈蒙探长家
Detective Harmon's.
我觉得这样不好
I don't think that's a good idea.
我没得选 我需要这件事结束
I don't have a choice. I just need this to end.
不管用什么方法
One way or another.
劳拉
Laura!
你听说他们找到的证据了吗
Have you heard about what they've found?
不 我现在还在停职 请进
No, I'm still suspended. Come in.
有一艘货船
There's a shipping container.
安德鲁的血迹 我的DNA和项链
Andrew's blood, my DNA, my necklace...
我会因谋杀而受审
I'm gonna be put on trial for murder.
-等等 -他们追踪了我车里的卫星导航
- Hold on, just wait. - They tracked the sat nav in my car.
一辆我已经两年没开过的车
A car I haven't driven for two weeks.
也不可能开 电池都坏了
Couldn't have driven, the battery died.
慢点说
Slow down!
自从我被捕后 我的车就一直停在警♥察♥局里
My car's been in the police compound since I was arrested.
有人去那里 有人动了我的卫星导航
Someone got to it there. Someone has messed with my sat nav.
不 劳拉 不
No. Laura, no.
他们肯定...肯定要登记的吧
They must have... They must have had to sign in, right?
所以你可以查出来
So you could find out.
如果我去查出来 然后呢
OK, and if I do, what then?
你什么时候才能吸取教训
What are you gonna learn?
什么 伦顿警长 她一心想证明是我♥干♥的
What... DI Renton, she's been hell-bent on proving it's me.
但那跟试图陷害你可不是一回事
Yeah, but that's a long way from trying to set you up.
我不知道
I don't know, OK?
我不知道为什么有人会陷害我
I don't know why anyone would do it,
但我告诉你有人在陷害我
but I'm telling you someone is.
好吧 你说不是你做的
OK, so you say you didn't do this.
那就在法庭上抗争
So fight it. In court.
之前的抗争有用吗 在他强♥奸♥我后
Cos that worked out so well after Andrew raped me
在他对我们做了那些事后
after what he did to us,
他仍能大摇大摆地走上街
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表