剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
Looks like the current pulled him back into the pillars.
另外 凯蒂
And, Katie...
这是安德鲁·厄拉姆的儿子
It's Andrew Earlham's son.
这会是个问题吗
Is this gonna be a problem?
不会 没问题
No. No problem.
抱歉 你想让我说什么
Sorry, what do you want me to say?
我拿了他的车钥匙 开车载他去沼泽
That I took his car key, drove him to the marshes,
杀了他 抛尸后 把钥匙留在了自己的房♥子里
killed him, dumped his body, then left the key in my house?
你们觉得我有多蠢啊
How stupid do you think I am?
我只想知道你是怎么得到这把钥匙的
All I want to know is how you came into possession of that key.
我不知道 肯定是别人放的
I have no idea. Someone must have put it there.
好吧 那么
OK, so...
我理理清楚
Just for clarification,
-你是说有人闯入了你家 -对
- you're saying that someone broke into your home... - Yes!
还把钥匙栽赃在你家 对吧
..And planted it there. Right?
肯定是这样
They must have.
而如果警♥察♥给我周全的保护
And they wouldn't have been able to do it
像我要求的那样 那他们就没法栽赃我了
if the police had given me proper protection, like I asked for.
没人会怪你 劳拉
No-one would blame you, Laura.
陪审团会听到厄拉姆是个怎样的禽兽
The jury will hear just what kind of monster Earlham was.
但你需要先发制人 说出真♥相♥
Now, you need to get ahead of this. Tell the truth.
解释发生了什么
Explain what happened.
什么也没发生
Nothing happened.
天呐
God.
我太累了
I am so tired.
你是因为他骚扰你才累的吗
Were you tired of him harassing you?
还威胁你
Threatening you.
因为陪审团会理解你的恐惧
Because a jury will understand if you were scared.
我当然害怕
Of course I was scared.
我不怕才怪了
I'd be stupid not to be.
他不惜一切代价想赢
He wanted to win at any cost.
那当他再次找你对质时 你算是赢了吗
And when he confronted you again, is that when you won?
你终于有机会反击了
When you finally got the chance to fight back.
不是这样
That is not what happened.
你知道那片沼泽 你每天都去
You know the marshlands. You're out there every day.
这太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
两天前 你说自己在家
Two days ago, you say you were at home.
这也算是犯罪了吗
Since when was that a crime?
只是没人能替你作证
Well, it's just that no-one can verify that.
这是你说出自己故事的机会 劳拉
This is your chance to give your side, Laura.
我不会招供自己没做过的事
I am not going to confess to something that I didn't do.
如果没有别的事了
So, if we're done here...
劳拉·尼尔森 你因涉嫌
Laura Neilson, you are under arrest
谋杀安德鲁·厄拉姆而被捕
for the murder of Andrew Earlham.
长官
Ma'am?
-你什么都不必说 -什么
- You do not have to say anything... - What?!
但如果在被问询时没有提及
..But it may harm your defence
之后可能会在法庭上
if you do not mention when questioned
对你产生不利影响
something you later rely on in court.
你说的任何话都可能成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking joking?!
请跟我来
If you'd like to follow me.
这边走
This way.
-下午好 保罗 - 下午好 长官
- Good afternoon, Paul. - Good afternoon, ma'am.
指控罪名是什么
What's the charges?
这是劳拉·尼尔森
This is Laura Neilson,
我以谋杀安德鲁·厄拉姆的罪名逮捕了她
I've just arrested her for the murder of Andrew Earlham.
谢谢
Thank you.
包里有任何尖锐的物体吗
Anything sharp in your pockets?
-钥匙 -有任何东西
- Keys... - Anything you have got,
请放在一边 我们会装袋保管
just stick it on the side for me, and we'll bag it up.
双手请张开
Put your arms out for me.
我现在要采集你的指纹 请站过来一点
I'll do your fingerprints now. Just step over here for me.
-能把鞋脱了吗 -什么
- Can you take your shoes off? - What?
脱鞋
Shoes off.
有话就说
What?
我可说不好
Oh, I don't know,
你刚因厄拉姆的被杀 逮捕了他最著名的受害者
you just arrested Earlham's most prominent victim for his murder.
我还以为我们可以先讨论一下
I thought we might have discussed it.
为什么
Why?
为什么 因为这是人之常情
Why?! Because that's how things usually work.
而且我们还有很多人都没走访过
And there's a lot of people we still haven't talked to yet.
是的 等我们查清楚她的事就会去继续走访
Yes, and we will talk to them while we check out her story.
我们先看看她能交待出什么
We see what she gives us.
一个人要是失去了平衡 多少会抖落些东西出来
If you throw someone off balance, they start to drop things.
她已经经历得够多了
She's been through a lot.
我很清楚
Oh, I am well aware of that.
但那些都不意味着能拿到杀人的免死金牌
But none of it means a free pass for murder.
如果她是杀人犯 就得得到杀人犯的待遇
If she's a killer, she gets treated like one.
"如果"是的话
If.
我是在跟着证据走 罗伊
I'm following the evidence, Rory.
好吧 明天见
Yeah... See you tomorrow.
会的
Yes, you will.
抱歉 我不知道该打给谁了
I'm sorry. I didn't know who else to call.
我被捕了
I've been arrested.
什么
What?
怎么回事
What happened?
他们在我家发现了安德鲁的车钥匙
They found Andrew's car key in my flat.
我不知道怎么会这样
I've got no idea how it got there.
我想着你也许认识什么人能帮我
I thought you might know someone who could help me.
好的 当然
Yeah, sure, sure.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
不太好
Not great.
好吧 别太担心 好吗
All right. Don't worry, OK?
我有阵子没执业了
It's been a while since I practised,
但我还是认识些人的 好吗
but I still know some people, OK?
我可以打几个电♥话♥ 今晚就找人过去帮你
So I can make a few phone calls, get someone over to you tonight.
然后呢
Then what?
听着 他们最多只能扣留你36小时
Listen, they can only hold you for up to 36 hours
期间他们会问询你并收集证据
while they question you and gather evidence.
之后他们要么正式逮捕你 要么就得放你走
After that, they either have to formally charge you, or let you go.
利亚姆
Liam...
别说了 好吗
Stop, OK?
我知道不是你干的
I know you didn't do this.
劳拉 随便他们想怎么挖
Laura, they can keep digging all they want,
但除非他们拿出合适的证据
but unless they turn up something proper,
否则就只能放你走
they're gonna have to let you go.
我不知道那钥匙为什么会在我家
I have no idea how that key ended up in my house.
不管是谁杀了安德鲁斯 显然是在掩饰罪行
Whoever killed Andrew's obviously covering themselves, aren't they?
-他们是想陷害你 -他们是谁
- They're trying to frame you. - Who?
那家伙有很多敌人 随你挑
The guy had a lot of enemies. Take your pick.
听着 你会挺过来的 好吗
Look, listen, you will get through this, all right?
我跟你保证
I promise you.
你很坚强
You're strong.
并不是
Not really.
我想让安德鲁被捕
I wanted Andrew to suffer.
我满脑子都是这念头
It's all I could think about.
当我得知他死了 我松了一口气
And when I found out he was dead, I was relieved...
因为他不能再像伤害我一样伤害别人了
That he couldn't hurt anyone else the way that he'd hurt me.
他伤害了那么多人
The way he hurt so many people,
毁了那么多人的生活
and ruined so many lives.
监狱是无法改变那种恶魔的
Prison isn't gonna change a monster like that.
有些人会认为
There are some people
杀了他的人是英雄
who will think whoever killed him as a hero.
但不知怎的 他还在继续
But somehow, he's still doing it.
继续扰乱我的生活
Messing with my life.
他已经死了 却仍然在玩我
He's dead, and he's still playing games with me.
男子遇袭后状况堪忧
我不知道谁杀了安德鲁·厄拉姆
I don't know who killed Andrew Earlham.
但我不会帮他们背锅
But I'm not taking the fall for it.
他不能再一次毁掉我的生活
He's not going to ruin my life all over again.
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表