剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry for disturbing you.
有什么想法
Thoughts?
等等
Hang on.
是哈蒙探长
Oh, it's DI Harmon.
妮莎
Nessie!
警官培训怎么样
How's officer training?
很平淡
Quiet.
很不同
Different.
我听说你也改变了职业方向
I heard you're having a change of career as well.
对 他们让我一起参与谋杀案的调查
Yeah, they've got me moonlighting for the murder team
厄拉姆的案子
on the Earlham case.
刚加到我的简历上
Just add it to my resume.
嗯 其实我就是为这个打给你
Yeah, well, that's why I'm calling, actually.
有些事你需要知道
There's something you should know.
能开下门吗
Can you open the door?
是关于劳拉
It's about Laura.
和安德鲁·厄拉姆
And Andrew Earlham.
我得告诉你真♥相♥
I need to tell you the truth.
萨尼特和多佛警局已确认
Thanet and Dover police have confirmed
就涉嫌强♥奸♥罪的安德鲁·厄拉姆谋杀案
they are conducting a full and thorough investigation
他们正在开展全面彻底的调查
into the murder of alleged rapist Andrew Earlham,
被害者尸体于两天前在盐水沼泽被发现
whose body was discovered two days ago on the saltwater marshes...
厄拉姆曾涉嫌在过去多年中
Earlham was alleged to have carried out
实施多起强♥奸♥及性侵罪
multiple rapes and sexual assault spanning over many years,
但他于三周前消失 警方已展开大范围搜捕
but disappeared three weeks ago, sparking a widespread manhunt.
又见面了
Hello again.
伦顿警长
DI Renton.
我们有搜查令搜查你的家
We have a warrant to search your premises.
-搜查令 -对 而且非常引人入胜
- A warrant?! - Yes. And it's a real page turner.
你就先读着吧
So, you have a look at that,
等我们看看你家 你先请
while we have a look around. After you.
你们不会真觉得能找到什么吧
You don't honestly think you're gonna find anything, do you?
我们获得了新线索
We have new information.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们知道在船屋那发生了什么 你和厄拉姆
We know what happened at the boathouse between you and Earlham,
还有哈蒙探长
and DI Harmon.
你给厄拉姆下了药 想陷害他
You drugged Earlham, you were going to set him up.
如果你们知道发生了什么 就该知道我没伤害他
Well, if you know what happened, you know I didn't hurt him.
如果你没做错什么 就没什么好藏着掖着的
Well, if you've done nothing wrong, you've got nothing to hide.
我们还需要你的车钥匙 劳拉
We need your car keys as well, Laura.
我们要扣押你的车
We have to impound your car.
劳拉 你还好吗
Laura. Are you OK?
多亏了你 现在警♥察♥正在搜查我家
Thanks to you, I've got police officers searching my house.
这事早晚都会曝光
It was gonna come out.
我们说好了只有你知我知
We said it would stay between us.
这是谋杀调查 他们需要知道一切
It's a murder investigation. They need to know everything.
为什么选现在
Why now?
担心他们会问你一些不好回答的问题吗
Worried they were gonna ask you some difficult questions?
别说笑了
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
我因为没汇报这事 现在已经深陷泥潭
I'm in shit for not reporting this right away.
我刚去见了我上司
I've just come from seeing my boss.
我被停职了
I'm suspended
之后还得面对纪律审裁委员会
until they've put me in front of a disciplinary board.
我可能会因此丢了工作
I could lose my job.
这种事怎么会又发生了呢
How can this be happening again?
劳拉 你会没事的 好吗 你什么也没做
Laura, you'll be fine, OK? You haven't done anything.
你真的觉得真♥相♥重要吗
You really think the truth actually makes a difference?
-什么 -别回答了
- What...? - Don't answer that.
-警长 -怎么了
- Sarge. - What is it?
到卧室来下 好吗
Can I see you in the bedroom, please?
在抽屉里 长官
In the drawer, sir.
拍好了吗
Got it?
嗯
Yep.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
你也好啊
Oh, hi yourself!
我早上醒来时你已经走了
You were out of the house when I woke up this morning.
我想着你也许想吃午饭
I thought you might need some lunch.
谢谢
Thank you.
你休息时过来 路挺远啊
It's a long way to come on your break.
我想透透气
I wanted the fresh air.
远离消毒水的味道
Get away from the smell of disinfectant.
你知道警♥察♥会找你问起安德鲁对我做的事
You know the police are gonna ask about what Andrew did to me.
卡尔 那不是我的错
Carl, it wasn't my fault.
也不是你的错
And it wasn't yours.
我在该保护你的时候责怪了你
I blamed you when I should have been protecting you.
怎么能不是我的错呢
How is that not my fault?
他让我以为那是酒后乱性
He made me think it was a drunken mistake.
他让我以为我...
He made me believe that I...
我该回去工作了
Look, I'd better get back to work.
别太晚回去 好吗
Try not to get back too late, yeah?
我想见到你
I'd like to actually see you.
她来了 头儿
Here she comes, boss.
-你们好了吗 -是的
- Are you done, then? - We are.
那好
Good.
但我们跟你还没完 劳拉
We're not done with you, though, Laura.
什么意思
What do you mean by that?
我们需要你跟我们走一趟 去局里
We need you to come with us. Down to the station.
为什么
Why?
我们需要你解释
Well, we need you to explain
为什么我们在你的公♥寓♥找到了
why we've just found Andrew Earlham's car key
安德鲁·厄拉姆的车钥匙
in your flat.
我从没见过这个
I've never even seen that before.
上车吧
I need you to get into the car.
请吧
Please.
不要
No.
上车 劳拉
Get in the car, Laura.
否则我只能逮捕你
Or I'll have to arrest you.
三周前
我到了
I'm here.
好
Yeah, OK.
现在你去三楼
So, you need to go to the second floor.
从电梯出来后
Once you get out of the lift,
沿着走廊走 右侧最后一个门
you take that corridor round, last door on the right.
你真觉得我能用你的卡进去吗
And you really think I can just walk in using your card?
当然 这系统很老了
Yeah, the system there is ancient.
都没有记录我的名字
It's not even tagged with my name.
你会进去的 我保证
You'll be fine. I promise.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
听着 你这么做 然后我就消失
Look, do this, and I'm gone.
出电梯后 走廊直走到底
Out of the lift, down the corridor,
右手第一扇门 就是这里
first on the right. That's it.
等你进去后 找26♥4♥
Once you're inside, it's 26♥4♥.
是右手边的最尽头一个储物柜
It's the last locker on the row of lockers on your right.
我用了个空的 上面没有我名字
I used a spare, my name isn't on it.
詹森医生
Dr Jensen?
你在里面吗
Are you in here?
我要举报你骚扰了啊
I'm gonna have to report you for harassment.
又进男士储物间 你都习惯成自然了
In the men's locker room again. It's getting to be a habit.
抱歉 我在找詹森医生
Sorry. I was looking for Dr Jensen.
来了个重创患者 他去接诊了
He's at the major trauma call coming in.
你居然没听到
I'm surprised you didn't hear it.
成人创伤队请到急诊室
Adult trauma team to A&E resus.
来了
There it is.
该死
Shit.
16岁男性 昏迷指数6
Hey, we've got a 16-year-old male, GCS six,
体温34摄氏度
core body temperature of 34,
左侧锁骨开放性骨折
with a compound fracture to the left clavicle.
-我们需要给他插管上氧气机 -明白
- We need to get him tubed and vented. - Understood.
他从码头跳了下去
He threw himself off the pier.
看起来海浪把他卷回来并撞在了柱石上
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表