剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
But because he deserved it, right?
这就是你对待这种罪有应得之人的方式
And that's what you do to people who deserve it.
你会给他们好好上一课
You show them how it feels.
我想听听你的故事
I wanna hear your side of the story.
我很乐意等你的律师来
I'm more than happy to wait for your solicitor.
但有些事我要让你知道
But there's something that I want you to know.
凯伦 我想我们应该等
Karen, I think we should wait.
我们知道车钥匙的事
We know about that car key.
什么车钥匙
What car key?
你们觉得自己掌握了什么
What the hell do you think you have?
安德鲁·厄拉姆的车钥匙
Andrew Earlham's car key.
在劳拉家找到了 上面有他的血迹
It was found in Laura's flat, with traces of his blood on it.
以及你的指纹
And your fingerprints.
什么
What?!
想不到吧
I know!
她一直都是这样的吗
Is she always like this?
你一直要跟这种人合作吗
Do you always have to work with somebody like this?
你说得对 我们应该等你的律师来
You're right. I think we should wait for your solicitor.
你们在劳拉家发现了有我指纹的车钥匙吗
So you have my fingerprints on a key in Laura's house?
她来了
There she is.
不着急
No rush.
感谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
反正现在我也被停职了
It's not like I have a job to go to at the moment.
我想你应该听说我被捕了吧
I'm guessing you heard I got arrested?
这不是我希望的
It's not what I wanted.
你跟警♥察♥说我给安德鲁下药 把他拖进船库
You told them I drugged Andrew and dragged him to the boathouse.
-你觉得会发生什么事 -现在是谋杀案了
- What did you think would happen? - It's a murder case now.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
别假装你在做正确的事
Don't pretend you were doing the right thing.
-你是怕给自己惹麻烦 -他们会发现的
- You were covering your arse. - They were gonna find out.
我只是觉得先他们会更好
I thought it was better to get ahead of it.
可能对你来说更好 不是我
Better for you, maybe. Not me.
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm sorry. OK?
我不知道你想让我说些什么
I don't know what else you want me to say.
没什么 我没想让你说什么 我...
Nothing. I don't want you to say anything. I...
我需要你的帮助
I want your help.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我正在约会的那个人 他有犯罪记录
The guy I'm seeing, he's got a criminal record.
伦顿探长故意让我发现了
Detective Renton made sure I found out.
我希望你能告诉我他犯了什么事
I was hoping you might be able to tell me what it was for.
-劳拉 -我不知道他因为什么事被逮捕过
- Laura... - I had no idea he'd ever been arrested for anything.
-这种事你得去问他 -我没法问
- That's something you're gonna have to ask him. - I can't!
他被歉警♥察♥叫去问话了
He's being questioned by the police.
即便我想 我都被停职了 而且我并不想
Even if I wanted to - which I don't - I'm suspended.
如果不是真的重要我是不会向你开口的
Look, I wouldn't be asking if it wasn't important.
要不是
If it wasn't...
我真的喜欢安德鲁
I really liked Andrew.
我完全不知道他过去是什么人
I had no idea who he was.
要是我再犯同样的错误呢
What if I've done it again?
让你信任别人
Look, it's gonna be hard for you
是很困难 肯定的
to trust anyone. Of course it is.
伊恩是很久以来发生在我身上的唯一美好的事
Ian is the only good thing to happen to me in a long time.
我只想知道他是什么人
I just want to know who he is.
我不是让你跟我说案件的情况 就他而已
I'm not asking for you to tell me about the case, just him.
伊恩·戴维斯
Ian Davis.
这是你欠我的
You owe me that.
不是吗
Don't you?
你在搞什么
What are you bloody doing?!
想害死我们吗
Trying to kill us?!
-这是斑马线 -对不起
- It's a zebra crossing. - I'm sorry.
天
Oh, God.
是我...
Hi, it's me. Erm...
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
卡尔
Carl!
卡尔
Carl!
我们的心理咨♥询♥你没去
You didn't turn up for our session.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起 我太忙了
I'm sorry, I was busy.
我打过电♥话♥
I tried calling.
我在外面干活
I've been outside, working.
这就是你的解释吗 卡尔
That's all you're gonna say? Carl?!
这事发生在我身上 我
It happened to me. Me!
不是你
Not you.
-我 -我知道
- Me! - I know!
你以为我不知道吗
Don't you think I know?!
有件事得告诉你一下
There's something you need to know.
什么
What?
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
什么 什么事
What?! What is it?!
我说了很抱歉我没去 行吗
I said I'm sorry I missed it, all right?
难免有破事发生 到此打住
Shit happens, end of.
我得去干活了
I've got work to do.
三周前
天啊
Jesus.
他怎么样
How is he?
你能送我去克雷格明路吗
Can you take me to Craigmin Road?
在海边
It's on the seafront.
-我还以为我们... -开车吧 拜托
- Well, I thought we were just... - Just do it. Please.
这是哪
Where are we?
你应该去看看他
You should've seen him.
我的儿子
My boy.
躺在那床上
Lying in that bed.
就像睡着了
Like he was just asleep.
好像我可以伸出手
Like I could reach out and...
都怪她
It was her.
是她害的
She did this to him.
如果她没有张开她的臭嘴
If she hadn't opened her bitch mouth...
这是她的家吗
Is this her house?
我很快就回来
I won't be long.
安德鲁 等下
Andrew, wait!
天啊
Oh, for God's sakes.
第一条新消息
First new message.
你好 劳拉
Hi, Laura.
我是哈蒙探长 只是问问你的情况
It's DI Harmon. Just checking in.
还是没有安德鲁·厄拉姆的消息
'Still no leads in the search for Andrew Earlham.'
我叫薇妮 在医院工作
I'm Winnie. I work at the hospital.
我是你妹妹的同事
With your sister.
对不起 我们昨天发过信息
Sorry, we texted yesterday.
你说我可以过来找你
You said I could come around.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我完全忘了这事
I completely forgot.
-如果时间不合适 -不 没关系
- Oh, if it's a bad time? - No, it's fine. Honestly.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我就是
Er... I just, er...
我就想聊聊天
I wanted to talk, actually.
我在新闻上看到你
I saw you on the news, and...
你住得这么近 我就想我得跟你联♥系♥一下
You live so close, I just felt like I had to get in touch.
毕竟我们俩都...
Given we both, erm...
录像里也有我
I was on those recordings, too.
对不起 我不该来的
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come.
不不不 没事
No, no, no. It's fine. Um...
转角那有一家白狮酒吧
Look, the White Lion's just round the corner.
我们去喝一杯吧
Why don't we grab a drink?
好
Ok.
-我去拿外套 -谢谢
- I'll just get my coat. - Thanks.
我们去喝杯红酒
Let's get a glass of wine.
亚历山大·斯莱特
Alexander Slater.
什么
I'm sorry?
这名字对你来说有意义吗
Does that name mean anything to you?
没有 应该有吗
No. Should it?
你的伊恩把他打进了重症监护室
Your man Ian beat him so hard he put him in intensive care.
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表