剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
他录下了他所做的可怕的事
He recorded the awful things he did,
这样他就能一遍遍观看他的受害者们
so he could watch his victims over and over again.
警方已经证明了他是个变♥态♥
The police have proof that he was a psychopath.
而你们还在这里浪费你们的时间
But you're wasting your time out here.
有理由杀他的人名单可长着呢
There's a long list of people who had reason to kill him.
我没杀安德鲁·厄拉姆
I did not murder Andrew Earlham.
如果不是你 那是谁 是谁
If you didn't, then who did? Who was it?
那是谁干的 劳拉 劳拉
Who did it then, Laura? Laura!
-那你报♥警♥啊 -我说了我会的
- Call them, then! - I said I'd fucking do it, OK.
光说你会做这做那可一点用都没有
No good saying you'll do this and do that.
怎么 你想让我现在就做吗
What, do you want me to do it right now?
-你根本没动地方 -行啊 为什么不
- You're still in the same position. - Yes, why not?
去啊 报♥警♥啊
Go on, call them.
你欠你自己的 格雷格 你欠我的
You owe it to yourself, Greg. You owe it to me!
你知道的
You know that.
-抱歉打扰了 -怎么了
- Sorry to interrupt. - Yeah, erm, what is it?
-再见 爸 -格雷格
- See ya, Dad. - Greg!
长官
Ma'am.
看起来你没换衣服就睡了啊
Look like you slept in those clothes.
我们有发现
We've got something.
劳拉的卫星导航 犯罪现场组调出了数据
Laura's sat nav, SOCO pulled the data.
这是厄拉姆死亡之前
This is the last address that she entered,
她最后去的地址
right before Earlham died.
那是什么地方
Where the hell's that?
我们去看看吧
Let's find out.
拿上外套 要干活了
Get your coat, you've pulled.
天啊
My God.
立刻把犯罪现场组叫来
Get SOCO here now.
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表