剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
-在安全的地方 -在哪
- It's safe. - Where?
警♥察♥查遍了你的生活
The police have been all over your life,
他们搜遍了一切
they've searched everything.
他们可能已经发现了
I think they have it already.
那你现在就不会在这里了
You wouldn't be here if they did.
也可能你是在说谎
Or maybe you're talking shit.
你愿意的话完全可以选择不信我
Look, choose not to believe me, if you want.
但我们就差一点了
But we're so close.
再过几天 一切都会结束
A few days, all of this will be over,
你就能回去过你的生活了
you go back to your life.
现在咱们能继续了吗
Now can we get on with this, please?
你今天很安静
You're very quiet today.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
重点不是我想让你说什么
It's not about what I want you to say.
这是你开口的机会
This is your chance to talk.
关于你父亲
About your Dad.
他的失踪
His disappearance.
你为什么想伤害自己
Why you tried to hurt yourself.
别那么说
Don't call it that.
"想伤害我自己"
"Tried to hurt myself."
感觉像绝望呼救似的
Like it was a cry for help.
我是想成功的
I wanted to do it.
我想自杀
I wanted to kill myself.
我试了 只是…
I tried, I just...
我搞砸了
I fucked it up.
你现在还那么想吗
And do you still feel that way?
卢克
Luke?
我当时…
I was...
一切都是一团糟
Everything was a mess.
我没想明白
I wasn't thinking properly.
就…我当时承受不住了
It just... It got too much.
就是这样
That's all.
我现在不那么想了
I don't think like that now.
一切都是一团糟
Everything was a mess
是因为你知道了你父亲的事吗
because of what you learned about your father?
是的
Yeah.
如果你♥爸♥联♥系♥你 你会有什么感觉
How would you feel if your dad got in touch?
如果他给你打了电♥话♥
If he called you?
感觉很矛盾是正常的
It's OK to feel conflicting emotions,
这也是你来这里的目的
that's why you're here.
他是个骗子
He is a liar.
他是恶魔
He is evil.
你想知道我的感觉吗
You wanna know how I feel?
如果让我看到他 他就死定了
If I see him, he's dead.
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表