剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
- See you later. - See ya.
但据我观察 很明确的是
But it's clear from what I've observed,
这里正在进行一次彻底的搜查
there is a very thorough search underway here.
训练有素的人员正在搜查
Trained officers are combing
这片沼泽的每一寸土地
through every single inch of the marshes.
伦顿探长
DI Renton?
我是罗里·麦克斯威尔
Rory Maxwell.
听说你找我
I was told you wanted to see me.
幸会
Good to meet you.
我正在调查厄拉姆谋杀案
I'm heading up the Earlham murder.
嗯 我听说过
Yes, yes, I heard.
说实话 我有点惊讶不是当地人来调查
To be honest, I was a bit surprised it wasn't someone local.
我不惊讶 我很在行
I'm not. I'm really good.
比我们俩等级更高的人认为
Someone with better pay and a bigger office than the two of us
对于这种备受瞩目的案子 这样做是明智的
thought it would be sensible, a high-profile case like this,
所以我自荐了
so I volunteered.
我的一个朋友和你共事过 查普尔豪
A friend of mine worked with you. Chappelhow.
他跟我说过你
He told me about you.
不完全是真的
It's not all true.
行吧
OK, then.
我想让你帮忙
I'd like you to help out.
我不插手谋杀案
I don't do murder cases.
伦敦警♥察♥局没有警探了吗
Have you run out of detectives back in the Met?
不是的 我搭档的孩子刚出生
No, my partner just had a baby,
我要把他的缺席变成一件好事
and I'm turning his absence into a positive.
你了解这个案子
You know the case.
你知道相关人员 你熟悉这个地方
You know the people involved. You know the area.
或者我也可以直接找你的督查
Or I could just call your DCI
跟他说你会协助我
and tell him that you're gonna help me.
看来我听到的一些说法还是很真实的
So, some of what I've heard's true, then.
关上门 坐下吧
Shut the door. Sit down.
厄拉姆的玛莎拉蒂被发现停在船库旁边
Earlham's Maserati was found parked up by the boathouse.
没发现什么值得注意的
Nothing of note we could find.
点火开关上没有钥匙 没有凶器
No key in the ignition, no murder weapon.
所以 证据不多
So, not a lot of evidence.
但有很多嫌疑人
But plenty of suspects.
那些录像中有19位女性
There were 19 women on those recordings.
她们每个人都有朋友和家人
Every one of them with friends and family,
每个人都有理由想要厄拉姆死
every one with a reason to want Earlham dead.
我已经和劳拉·尼尔森谈过了
I've already spoken with Laura Neilson.
下一步...
Next up...
为什么是他
Why him?
因为我说了下一个是他
Because I said so.
行了 罗里 我开玩笑呢
Come on now, Rory, I'm joking!
你先看看他的材料
Just check his record.
我没那么恶劣 我向你保证
I am not that bad. I promise you.
不管你的小朋友是怎么跟你说我的
No matter what your little friend told you.
利亚姆 你好
Liam. Hi.
你好
Hiya.
很抱歉打搅你
Look, I'm sorry to bother you.
我看了新闻
I saw the news.
嗯 警♥察♥来学校找我了
Yeah. The police came to see me at school.
她们说他是被杀的
They said he's been murdered.
我跟你说 如果有人问我
Do you know what, if you ask me,
我觉得杀他的人应该得到奖励
they should be giving out awards to whoever did that.
我明白
I know.
听着...
Listen, erm...
凯蒂没和你联♥系♥吧
You haven't heard from Katie, have you?
没有
No.
我给她打过几次电♥话♥ 但她都没接
I've tried calling her a few times, but she isn't answering.
就是...
It's just, er...
我有几天没她的消息了
I haven't heard from her in a few days,
本该她去接儿子们
and it was her turn to pick up the boys,
但她没露面
and she didn't show up.
我知道她很有可能是工作太忙什么的
Look, I know she's most probably caught up at work or something,
而我可能是杞人忧天 但是...
and I'm just worrying over nothing, but...
不会 你打过来我很高兴
No, no. I'm glad you called.
我会过去看看她是否没事
I'll pop around and check she's OK.
好的 谢谢
OK. Thank you.
再见
Bye bye.
没想到你会来
This is unexpected.
我打过电♥话♥
I tried calling.
我的充电器丢了
Erm... I've lost my charger.
要进来吗
Do you want to come in?
我终于能看看你这地方了
I finally get to see the place, then.
看吧
Here it is!
我今天感觉不太好 所以就下班回家了
I was feeling a bit rough today, so I came home from work.
我...我得收拾一下了
I... I need to tidy up.
利亚姆打过电♥话♥
Liam called.
说你没去接孩子们
Said you'd missed picking up the kids.
该死
Shit!
我睡着了
I fell asleep.
没看时间
I haven't seen the time.
他很担心你
He's worried about you.
所以你来了
That's why you're here.
我还以为可能是你想我了
I thought it might be just cos you missed me.
我的确想你
I do miss you.
但你不原谅我
But you don't forgive me.
没关系
It's OK.
我都不确定是否能原谅我自己
I'm not sure I forgive myself either.
感谢你过来 但...
I appreciate you coming around, but...
利亚姆不用担心
Liam doesn't have to worry.
我真的只是不太舒服 没别的事
I'm really just not feeling well. That's all.
你听说安德鲁的事了吗
Did you hear about Andrew?
嗯
Yeah.
我在新闻里看到的时候 就好像...
When I saw it on the news, it was like...
太阳终于出来了
..The sun had finally come up.
警♥察♥来找我了
The police came to talk to me.
问我问题
Asking me questions.
问我最后看见他是什么时候
When I'd last seen him.
你怎么说的
What did you tell them?
实话实说
The truth.
三周前
刚才是乔丹的最后一支舞
And that was our final dance from Jordan.
蜜雪儿 你觉得那支舞怎么样
Now, Michelle, what did you think of that dance?
我们找安德鲁·厄拉姆
We're looking for Andrew Earlham.
你们找我爸爸干什么
What do you want with my dad?
我们有他的逮捕令
We have a warrant for his arrest.
他不在家
He's not here.
喂
Hello.
拉里 是安德鲁
Larry. It's Andrew.
怎么样啊你这个老蠢货
Oh, hey. How you doing, you old tosser?
挺好 你呢
Yeah, fine, fine. You?
很好
Yeah, great.
如果你要干整容 一定来洛杉矶
If you're gonna do plastic surgery, do it in LA.
这里引领潮流
It's all happening out here.
你选错专业了 我的朋友
You picked the wrong speciality, my friend.
是我的损失
Ah, well, my loss.
那你还在那边是吧
So, you're still out there, are you?
还要待两个月
For another couple of months, yeah.
好吧
Ah, right.
太遗憾了
Right, there's a shame.
我还想说一起打高尔夫呢
I was gonna suggest a game of golf.
等我下次回来再修理你吧
Yeah, I can thrash you next time I'm back.
嗯 下回
Yeah, next time.
好吧 拉里
All right, then, Larry.
-回来了告诉我 -当然
- Let me know when you're back. - Sure. Will do.
-很好 -再见
- OK, great. - Bye.
好 再见 拉里
Yeah, cheers, Larry. Bye.
我已经告诉过你们了 他在医院
I already told you, he's at work.
他没有 我们去找过了
No, he's not. We looked.
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表