剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
You don't think she should be in there.
我可没说
I didn't say that.
只是
It's just...
你似乎很肯定就是她
You seem so damn sure it's her.
也不一定
Not necessarily,
但有时最明显的解释
but sometimes the most obvious explanation
往往就是正确的解释
is also the correct one,
所以我们就顺势而为 看看结果如何
so we'll follow this, see where it takes us.
-我不认为... -她今晚必须待在这里
- I don't think... - She's staying here tonight.
爸
Dad?
又开始交朋友了吗
Been making friends again?
差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
伦顿探长 这是我儿子格雷格
DI Renton, this is my boy Greg.
-国家犯罪调查局的冉冉新星 -爸
- A rising star of the NCA. - Dad!
这是事实
Well, it's true.
他们刚刚晋升他为分部高级警官
They've just promoted him to branch commander.
这让他成了我们最年轻的分部高级警官
That makes him the youngest BC they've had.
很厉害
Oh, very good.
我们该继续工作了
We should crack on.
很高兴认识你 格雷格
Good to meet you, Greg.
有意思
Fun.
真正的你还没见识到呢
You don't know the half of it, mate.
你还好吗
You OK?
嗯 非常好
Yeah. Top of the world.
-回见 -好
- I'll see you later. - Yeah.
罗里
Rory!
指纹检查结果出来了
Fingerprints are back.
三周前
情痴号♥
-安德鲁 -我在这
- Andrew? - In here.
小心头
Watch your head.
-真高兴见到你 -我也是
- Oh, am I glad to see you! - You, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的很感谢你帮这个忙
Thank you so much for doing that.
-你还好吧 -我很好
- How are you? - I'm fine.
你呢
How are you?
还行
Yeah...
有人看到你吗
Did anyone see you?
没
No.
那就好
Good.
更衣室的东西
Your stuff from the locker.
护照和钱
Passport, money.
那车呢
What about the car?
我把钥匙弄掉了
I dropped the key.
然后有人来了 我就慌了 对不起
And then someone came, and I panicked. I'm sorry.
不 没事
No, no, it's fine.
这已经足够了
This is more than enough.
你要去哪里
Where are you gonna go?
我不知道
I don't know.
远离这里
Far away from here.
估计等到天黑
Probably wait until it gets dark,
然后我就离开了
and then I'm gone.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢了
Thanks.
你没事吧
You all right?
我在医院的时候...
When I was at the hospital...
看到你儿子了
..I saw your son.
他去医院干什么
What was he doing there?
他当时正被紧急送往手术室
He was being rushed into surgery.
我不能跟着他们 但是...
I couldn't follow them, but, erm...
我听说医生说 他企图自杀
I heard the doctors say he tried to kill himself.
不
No.
不不不 是你搞错了
No, no, no. You've got it wrong.
-我听到医生这么说的 -不
- It's what I heard. - No.
不 他没有
No, he didn't.
他不可能...
There's no way...
老天啊 不会吧
Oh, God, no!
不 他...
No, he...
他怎么会自杀
Why would he?
我要去见他
I've got to go see him.
我觉得这样不妥
I don't think that's a good idea.
奥利弗 我要去见他 别拦我
Oliver, I'm gonna go see him. Get out of my way!
我要去见他
I've got to see him!
求你别去 求你了
Please don't. Please.
-让我走 -安德鲁 太危险了
- Let me go. - Andrew, it's too dangerous!
安德鲁
Andrew.
到处都有警♥察♥在找你
There's police everywhere looking for you.
他们想不到我会去医院的
They won't expect me to walk back into the hospital.
我刚去过那里
I've just been there!
听我说 我对这地方了如指掌
Look, I know the place inside out.
我能进去 可以见到他
I can get in, I can see him,
我可以做到这些而不被...
and I can do it all without...
他是我的孩子
He's my boy.
我唯一的儿子
My only son.
我说过我会一直陪着他
I said I would always be there for him.
我说过 他绝对不需要独自经历任何事
I said he would never have to go through anything alone.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我明白
I get it.
你得带我去
You're gonna have to take me.
我不能开车带你去 我得回家了
I can't drive you. I need to go home.
老兄
Mate...
你是我唯一能指望的人
you're the only one I've got.
你看 我们一起经历了这么多
Look, after everything we've been through.
我为你做了那么多
Everything I've done for you.
拜托你考虑一下
Please think about that.
我也会为你做同样的事 你很清楚
I would do the same for you. You know I would.
好吧
Yeah.
谢了 老兄
Thanks, mate.
好了 我们走吧
OK, let's go.
早上好
Good morning.
在这里签字
Sign here.
你将被警方保释四周
You're being released on police bail for four weeks.
还有这里
And here.
取回的你东西
For your belongings.
来吧 我带你出去
Come on, I'll show you out.
劳拉 劳拉
Laura! Laura!
搞什么
What the hell?
看来有人很受欢迎啊
Wow, someone's popular!
肯定是走漏风声了
Must have been a leak.
真奇怪
Weird, that.
是你干的 对吧
You did this, didn't you?
现在不只是我们盯着你 劳拉
Not just us keeping an eye on you now, Laura.
正在直播呢 你想对大家说些什么
You're streaming live! What do you want to say to the people?
我们找伊恩·戴维斯
I'd like to speak to Ian Davis.
未接来电
劳拉
第一条信息
'First new message.'
是我
'Hey, it's me...'
伊恩
Ian.
警♥察♥找你
The police are here to see you.
有何贵干
Can I help you?
伊恩·戴维斯 你被捕了
Ian Davis. You're under arrest.
我...我不明白 为什么
I... I don't understand. Why?
我们有理由相信你参与了
We have reason to believe that you were involved
处理安德鲁·厄拉姆的尸体
in the disposal of the body of Andrew Earlham.
我们以协助罪犯的罪名逮捕你
We are arresting you for assisting an offender.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
是的 非常认真
Yes. Very.
伊恩·戴维斯 你什么都不必说
Ian Davis, you do not have to say anything,
但如果在被问询时没有提及
but it may harm your defence
劳拉来电
之后可能会在法庭上
if you do not mention when questioned
对你产生不利影响
something which you later rely on in court.
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表