剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
你先去坐下 亲爱的
You go ahead, love, and sit down.
也是
Yeah, right.
不想让你妻子知道你在干什么吗
Don't want your wife to hear about what you've been up to.
我之前警告过你
I've warned you before.
你继续这样下去 我就逮捕你
You carry on like this, and I will arrest you.
在警局的时候你都不敢看我
You couldn't even look at me at the station.
因为你知道我根本就没靠近过那集装箱
Cos you know that I never went near that shipping container.
-你知道是你... -打住吧
- You know that you... - This is over.
你知道...
You know...
我要去吃晚饭
I'm going for dinner.
你回家 好好醒醒酒
You go home and sober up.
如果你跟着我
If you follow me,
今天晚上你就要在牢房♥里过了
you'll be spending the rest of the night in a cell.
你明白了吗 劳拉
Have you got that, Laura?
-嗯 -很好
- Yeah. - Good.
萨拉·戴维斯
邦尼·科尔尼
格雷格·麦克斯威尔
格雷格·麦克斯威尔
转发 劳拉·尼尔森的自♥由♥值多少
医生报告
格雷格·麦克斯威尔
吸毒过量 - 可♥卡♥因♥
-孩子们 爸爸来了 -不要 再玩会
- OK, boys, Daddy's here. - No, longer!
好吧 再让你们玩五分钟
All right, you've got five more minutes, OK?
好
Ok.
劳拉怎么样
How's Laura?
她撑着呢
Yeah, she's holding up.
你真应该去法庭的
You really should've come to court.
如果她希望我去 她就打电♥话♥给我了
If she wanted me to be there, she should've called.
你俩总得有个人先迈出第一步
One of you is gonna have to make the first move at some point.
-情况有多糟 -很糟
- How bad is it? - It's bad.
他们找到了被认为是犯罪现场的地方
They've found what they reckon is the crime scene.
-安德鲁的血 劳拉的DNA -我的天
- Andrew's blood, Laura's DNA. - Oh, God.
是啊 解释安德鲁的车钥匙
I know. It's one thing explaining away
为何在她公♥寓♥是一回事 可这事...
Andrew's car-key in her flat, but this...
以我来看 这事可非同小可
This to me is a whole other level.
你什么意思 什么安德鲁的车钥匙
What do you mean, Andrew's car-key?
她开始被怀疑就是因为这个
It's why she got questioned in the first place.
-妈的 -怎么了
- Shit. - What?
可能没什么
Oh, it's probably nothing.
我在医院更衣室找到一把安德鲁那样的车钥匙
I found a car-key like Andrew's in the hospital locker room.
毕竟我们这里
It's not as if there's
没有那么多那样的车
lots of those cars knocking around our town.
-那你怎么处理的 -我因为别的事给忘了
- So, what did you do with it? - I got distracted.
卢克·厄拉姆被送来了
Oh, Luke Earlham was brought in.
我觉得我交到失物招领处了
So I think I handed it in to lost property.
-你觉得是同一把吗 -不知道 我应该查查
- Do you think it's the same one? - I don't know. But I should check.
怎么 回医院去
What, go back to the hospital?
对 如果他们让我进去的话
Yeah. If they'll let me in.
我...我和你一起去
I'll... I'll come with you.
那孩子们呢
What about the kids?
反正我也要去我妈那
I was gonna go to my mum's anyway.
我可以把孩子们放下然后去医院和你汇合
I can just drop the boys off and come meet you at the hospital.
问几句话我自己能行 利亚姆
I can ask a few questions by myself, Liam.
这点我不怀疑
You know what, I don't doubt that.
但你没看到劳拉的样子
But you haven't seen Laura.
你没看到这些事对她的影响
I mean, you haven't seen how all of this has got to her.
如果有什么事我能帮上忙 那...
If there's anything that I can do to help, then...
-我想去做 -那好吧
- Well, I wanna do it. - All right, then.
-孩子们 我们走 -奥利 走了
- Right, come on, boys. We're off. - Olly, come on.
我们去看奶奶
We're gonna go see Nanny.
来自格雷格·麦克斯威尔
哪里?
以为会见到你♥爸♥吗
Expecting to meet your dad?
我用他的手♥机♥给你回的短♥信♥
I texted you from his phone.
这是什么意思
What is this?
几天前 你给你♥爸♥转发了一封电子邮件
A few days ago, you forwarded your dad an email.
是从一个匿名邮箱发出来的
It was from an anonymous email address.
附件是你的医疗记录
Attached was your medical report.
显示身为一名警♥察♥的你 吸毒过量
Showing that you, a police officer, had overdosed.
最上方有一句话
Above it was the message,
"劳拉·尼尔森的自♥由♥值多少"
"What's Laura Nielson's freedom worth?"
不久之后 我车里的卫星导航
Not long after, the sat nav in my car
神奇地把警♥察♥领到了一个犯罪现场
magically leads the police to a murder scene.
我来把事情捋清楚
Let me get this straight.
你从身为警官的我爸那里偷走了手♥机♥...
You stole a phone off my Dad - a police officer -
然后你来找同样身为警♥察♥的我
and then you come to me - also a police officer.
-你疯了吗 -你♥爸♥放证物栽赃我
- Have you lost your mind? - Your dad has planted evidence.
他是为了你 这样你的医疗记录就不会被公开
He did it for you, so your medical report wouldn't come out.
这太过分了
This is way out of line.
我被诬陷 而你♥爸♥起了作用
I'm being framed, and your dad's part of it,
违背了他所要捍卫的一切 为了你
going against everything he stands for. For you.
你明知道他会怎么做
You knew what he was going to do
可为了救你自己 你还是让他去做了
and you let him just go ahead so you could save yourself.
你手里只有一部从警探那偷走的手♥机♥
All you have is a phone you stole off a detective.
而那警探正在调查你的案子
The detective investigating your case.
如果是我 我会好好想想下一步怎么做
So, I'd think really hard about what you do next.
你为何要当警官
Why did you become a police officer?
好让你♥爸♥对你刮目相看吗
Just so you could impress your dad?
还是说你真的想要去帮助别人
Or did you actually want to help people?
因为你们俩做的事
Because what you're both doing
都有违你们的工作所要捍卫的东西
goes against everything your job stands for.
做正确的事
Do the right thing.
你再联♥系♥我 我就逮捕你
I hear from you again, you're under arrest.
滚
Piss off.
-稀客啊 -黛比
- Hello, stranger. - Hi, Debbie.
你是在休假吗
Have you been on holiday?
嗯 我想和你核对个情况
Yeah. Erm, I wanted to check something with you.
三周前我捡了一把车钥匙放去了失物招领处
I dropped a car key off in lost property about three weeks ago.
有人来认领吗
Has anyone claimed it or signed it out?
我来看看
Let's have a look.
-你是利亚姆吗 -对
- Are you Liam? - Yeah.
你还真没撒谎 对吧 亲爱的
You weren't lying, were you, love?
找到了
Ah, here we are.
对 有人在17号♥晚上认领了
Yeah. It was claimed the night of the 17th.
是谁
Who by?
看起来像是一个叫 霍顿·考菲尔德的人
Looks like a... Holden Caulfield.
这名字不太靠谱
I doubt that.
这是个假名
It's a fake name.
这个名字出自 什么来着
It's from, erm, what's it?
-《麦田里的守望者》 -就是它
- Catcher In The Rye. - That's it.
好的 谢了 黛比
OK, thanks. Thanks, Debbie.
凯蒂
Katy!
我需要你帮忙
I need a favour.
我想看失物招领处那边的监控录像
I need to look at some CCTV footage of the lost property area.
你知道我们不能这么做
Oh, you know we can't do that.
你后来还有跟露西约会吗
Oh, did you go on that second date with Lucy?
不敢相信你当时那招还真对了
Can't believe you were right about that.
"我欠你的" 不是你说的吗
"I owe you". Isn't that what you said?
对 来吧
It is. Come.
17号♥晚
Night of the 17th.
第二次约会怎么样
So, how did the second date go?
好到今晚我就要去第5次约会了
Good enough for me to be going on my fifth tonight.
我该带她去哪呢
Where should I take her?
我也不知道 我们的第五次约会糟透了
I don't know. Our fifth date was awful.
是吗
Was it?
是啊 你不记得了吗
Yeah. Don't you remember?
你本来要带我去看演出
You were supposed to take me to a gig,
但我们搞错日期了
but we got the wrong night
最后只能在停车场吃薯条
so we ended up eating chips in a car park.
是啊 但还是挺有意思的
Yeah. Was still fun, though.
对 是的
Yeah. It was.
暂停一下
Stop there.
那是几点
What time is that?
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表