剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
晚上十点
Ten at night.
那就是我们要找的霍顿·考菲尔德
That's our Holden Caulfield.
好的 但我们要怎么找到他
OK, but how do we find him?
码头旅馆
消息更新播报
And an update of the headlines again for you.
早上好
Morning.
警方确认了一名女子被控谋杀了
Police have confirmed a woman has been charged with the murder
强♥奸♥嫌犯安德鲁·厄拉姆
of alleged rapist Andrew Earlham.
一女子被控谋杀厄拉姆
劳拉·尼尔森 女 38岁
The woman, 38, has been named as Laura Nielson.
是一位中学老师 住在肯特 今早…
A secondary school teacher, living in Kent. This morning...
你好 是卢克吗
Hello, is that Luke?
你好 卢克 我是奥利弗
Hi, Luke, my name's Oliver.
我在想我们能不能见一面
I was wondering if we could meet up.
是关于你母亲的事
It's about your mum.
我要和麦克斯威尔探长谈话
I need to speak to DS Maxwell.
你有预约吗
Is he expecting you?
有东西我要亲自交给他
There's something I need to give to him in person.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你是卡尔吗
Are you Carl?
-你是谁 -我是凯蒂
- Who's asking? - I'm Katy.
我是劳拉·尼尔森的妹妹
I'm Laura Nielson's sister.
我和薇妮是医院的同事
And I work with Winnie at the hospital.
我是利亚姆 劳拉的妹夫
Liam. Laura's brother-in-law.
有什么事吗
What's this about?
我们希望你能帮我们
We're hoping you can help us with something.
关于安德鲁·厄拉姆的事
It's about Andrew Earlham.
劳拉说过你 你看见过他和某人一起
Laura said you... you saw him with someone,
-我们正在找这个人 -给你看
- and we're trying to track him down. - Here.
-是同一个人吗 -不知道你是否注意到
- Is that the same guy? - I don't know if you're aware but
我已经够麻烦的了 好吗
I'm in enough trouble as it is, all right?
我还要为烧掉自己的船坞去坐牢
I'm looking at doing time for torching my own boatyard
所以 我不想再掺和这事了 行吗
so just... This I could do without, yeah?
拜托了 我知道是劳拉证明了你的清白
Please. I know Laura helped you out.
我们只是请求你为她做相同的事
We're just asking you to do the same for her.
没错 就是他
Yeah. That's him.
当时有点暗 但 是他
I mean, look, it was dark, but... yeah.
有什么关于他的事你可以告诉我们的吗
OK. Anything else you can tell us about him?
我想我知道他在哪
I think I know where he's staying.
或者是他曾经住哪
Or where he was staying, anyway.
他折回去了自己的旅馆 那鬼地方
He made his way back to his hotel, that shithole.
码头旅馆
The Marina Inn.
好的
Yeah.
他是谁
Who is he?
-这也是我们想知道的 -谢谢
- That's what we're trying to find out. - Thank you.
-没事 -太感谢你了
- All right. - Thanks so much.
他们打给我说有人找到了我的电♥话♥
They called up and said someone had found my phone.
你真应该把它的服务停了
You should really have had it cut off by now.
还有 你真不应该只设一位数的密♥码♥
Then again, you shouldn't have a one-digit PIN.
畏惧技术会让你自己陷入麻烦的
Being a technophobe can really bite you in the arse.
你想玩什么花招
What are you playing at?
我猜你儿子还没跟你联♥系♥吧
I'm guessing your son hasn't contacted you, then?
给我一个现在不马上逮捕你的理由
Give me one reason why I shouldn't place you under arrest right now.
因为我知道你做了什么
Because I know what you did.
外面说 来吧
Outside. Come on.
伦顿探长
DI Renton.
你好 我是假释委员会的亨利·格兰瑟姆
Oh, hi. This is Henry Grantham from the Parole Board.
你好
Hello.
伦顿小姐 我打电♥话♥是为安东尼·法尔的事
Miss Renton, I'm calling about Anthony Farr.
他的档案里有一条内容说他释放时
There was a note on his file that said to inform you
要通知你
when he was released.
安东尼出来了 是今天吗
Anthony's out. And did this happen today?
其实是两三周以前的事
It was actually a couple of weeks ago now.
很抱歉 一定是系统疏忽漏掉了通知
Apologies, this one must've slipped through the system.
我们的网络一直在更新系统
We've been updating our networks.
好的 谢谢你打电♥话♥来
Yes, thank you for calling.
你儿子曾因可♥卡♥因♥中毒
Your son has been admitted to A&E
被送去急诊室三次
three times for cocaine toxicity.
前几天
A few days ago,
他收到一封匿名邮件 里面有他的医疗报告
He received an anonymous email containing his medical report,
他转发给了你
which he forwarded to you.
然后你就得做选择
Then you had a choice -
要么让这份报告公之于众
You let the report be released
看着你儿子前途被毁
And see your son's career go up in smoke,
要么陷害我
Or frame me.
有可能你自己动了我的卫星导航
Maybe you tampered with my sat nav yourself.
但考虑到你的手♥机♥密♥码♥技术含量那么低
But given your low-tech PIN code,
我猜你把导航拿给别人做手脚
I'm guessing you gave it to someone else to do that,
然后你再把它放回我车里
Then you planted it back in my car.
我说的没错吧
How am I doing?
编得真精彩 你有证据吗
Oh, good story. Got any proof?
我跟他谈过了 我知道我是对的
I spoke to him. I know I'm right.
我有那封邮件 也有那份医疗报告
I've got the email. I've got the medical report.
那是你非法取得的
Which you obtained illegally.
你以为人们会在乎吗
Do you think people will care?
要是媒体发现有个警♥察♥
You think if the press find out there's a police officer
边上班边吸毒 你以为会没人调查这件事吗
Getting high on the job, there won't be an investigation?
你不知道那孩子经历了什么
You have no idea what that boy's been through.
他多么努力奋斗才有了今天
How hard he's worked to get ahead.
他一时失足就要失去一切吗
So, he slips up, he's gonna lose everything?
他的前途 他的家庭
His career, his family.
我妻子最近身体不好
My wife has not been well.
她会承受不了 这件事会害死她的
She'd be devastated. This will bloody destroy her.
我也有家庭
I have a family too.
有工作 生活
A job, a life.
但你就不觉得有愧了 他或我选一个是吗
But you're OK with that? It's him or me, is that how it is?
你没有孩子 你不会明白的
You don't have kids. You don't understand.
我明白什么事应该做
I understand what it means to do the right thing.
那封邮件是谁发给你儿子的
Who sent your son that email?
那个人才应该进监狱 不是我
That's who should be looking at time in prison, not me!
我儿子把很多坏人抓进了监狱
My boy put a lot of bad people behind bars.
如果那份医疗报告被公开
If that medical report goes public,
他办过的每一件案子都得重审
Every case he ever closed will be open.
而那些人 像安德鲁·厄拉姆一样的人
And those people, men like Andrew Earlham,
有可能就会回到大街上
There's a chance they'll be put back on the street again.
你撒谎就是这么找借口的
That's how you justify lying?
你想打开潘多拉魔盒 那就去吧 你决定
You wanna open that Pandora's box, go ahead. Your call.
你必须说出真♥相♥
You have to tell the truth!
对不起 现在已经来不及了
I'm sorry. Way past that now.
码头旅馆
我们想找人
We're looking for someone.
一个朋友住在这里
A friend staying at the hotel.
叫什么名字
You got a name?
如果需要我可以打电♥话♥到他房♥间
I can call his room for you if you'd like.
肯定不是很熟的朋友
Can't be a very good friend.
我们真的得找到他 事情紧急
We really need to get hold of him. It's urgent.
抱歉 我帮不了你
I'm sorry, I can't help you.
我们重视客人的隐私
We value the privacy of our guests here.
好吧
Yeah.
我们现在怎么办
So, what do we do now?
我们等
We wait.
看看他会不会回来或者出去
We see if comes back or leaves.
但是要等多久呢
But for how long?
我们不能撒手不管 利亚姆
We can't leave this, Liam.
万一他就是陷害劳拉的人呢
What if he's the one that was setting up Laura?
凯蒂 我们一直猜想说
Katy, we've been assuming this whole time
陷害劳拉的那个人
That the same person that's been setting up Laura
跟杀害安德鲁的是同一个人 但是
Is the same person that killed Andrew, but...
但是什么
But what?
很多人都想要安德鲁死
A lot of people wanted Andrew dead.
伦顿探长
DI Renton?
是我
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表