剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
he was allowed to just keep walking around free.
如果我听了大家的话 闭上嘴
If I'd have listened to people then, and just kept my mouth shut,
他就还会在这里 过他的生活
he'd still be here, living his life.
我只是要查出还有谁能接触我的车
I just need to find out who else might have had access to my car.
没有警徽 我很多事都做不了 你知道的吧
There's not a lot I can do without my badge. You know that, yeah?
任何事都行 我只有这点要求
Anything you can do. That's all I ask.
卢克 我要拿出这根管子好吗
All right, Luke. I'm gonna take this tube out, OK?
两周前
我需要你听我数到三就用力咳嗽 一二三
So I need a big cough from you on three. One, two, three.
很好 很好
Fantastic, mate. Fantastic.
好了 你没事了 没事了
OK, OK, you're OK. You're OK, hey, hey.
别紧张 卢克 别紧张
Stay calm for me, Luke. You stay calm for me.
你没事了
You're safe, all right?
你让我们大家都很担心
Now, listen. You've had us all worried about you.
卢克 你已经脱险了 你会好起来的
Luke, you're through the woods now, you're gonna be OK.
你说什么 伙计
What's that, mate?
爸
Dad.
你♥爸♥吗
Your dad?
他还失踪着 伙计
He's... He's still missing, mate.
-喂 -是我
- Hello? - It's me.
我需要你回来一趟
I need you to come back.
我还在这里
I'm still here.
我还在英国
I'm still in England.
已经一周了 你应该早就远走高飞了
It's been a week, you should be gone, you should be far away.
我要摆脱这件破事唯一的办法
The only way I'm gonna get out of this shit-storm
就是让人们以为我死了
is if people think that I'm dead.
所以需要你帮忙
And that's where you come in.
别再打给我了
Don't call me again.
我了解你 奥利
I know you, Olly.
其他人都不了解
No-one else does.
但我了解 那些录像还在我手上
But I do. I still have that recording.
你和那个人
You and that man.
我一直没删除
I never deleted it.
要这样是吧
So that's how it is.
我也是别无选择
Look, I've got no choice.
你要毁了我的人生是为了什么
And you're burning my life down to the ground, for what?
-为了惩罚劳拉吗 -她害我儿子进医院
- So you can punish Laura? - She put my son in hospital.
最后一次
One last time.
兄弟 在这之后
And, mate, after that,
我发誓永远不会再打扰你
look, I swear you'll never hear from me again.
别叫我兄弟
Don't call me "Mate".
也别假装这只是帮个忙
And don't pretend this is a favour.
你要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
罗谢尔
Hi, Rochelle.
你回来上班了吗
Hey. Are you back on duty?
没有 我就是落下了一堆东西 所以...
No, I just... left a bunch of stuff here, so...
我还想着可以从宝宝的事情里解脱出来喘口气
thought I'd take a break from Googling pushchairs.
你很快就会回来的
You'll be back before you know it.
希望如此
Hope so.
请问 我能借你的门禁卡用一下吗
Listen, do you think I could borrow your pass?
门关了 我不能返回去上卫生间了
The door's closed and I can't get back to go to the loo.
-当然可以 没问题 -没问题吧
- Sure. No problem. - Is that all right?
-当然没问题 -太感谢了
- Yeah, of course. - Oh, thanks so much.
-给 -谢了
- There you go. - Cheers.
-好的 -我马上回来
- All right, then. - I'll be right back.
请转到车辆扣留处
Hi, vehicle pound, please.
是的 我是罗谢尔·汤普森探员
Yeah, it's DC Rochelle Thompson.
车辆犯罪组 警徽编号♥17028767
Vehicle crime team. Badge number 17028767.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是个死胡同
It's a dead-end.
除了正在调查你的人
No-one logged in to see your car
没人登录系统去查你的车
except for the people investigating you.
还有谁能接近我的车
Who else could've got access to my car?
-没人 -所以一定是他们其中之一
- No-one. - So it has to be one of them.
记录里面显示了他们到达的时间吗
Does the log show what time they arrived?
伦顿第一个到的吗
Was Renton first?
不 罗里是第一个到的 快十分钟
No. Rory was first, by ten minutes.
我也想帮你 但没什么用
I wanna help you, but this isn't going anywhere.
罗里
Rory?
-不可能 -十分钟足够了
- No. - Ten minutes would be enough.
罗里不可能黑进卫星导航系统
Rory couldn't hack a sat nav,
他的锁屏密♥码♥超过一个数字
he can barely cope with
他都应付不过来
more than one number for his own pin code.
所以 他调查过 或者有人帮他
So, he looked it up. Or he had help.
劳拉 我想帮你 好吗 但我了解罗里
Laura, I'm trying to help you here, OK? But I know Rory.
他是个好人 一个好警♥察♥
He's a good man. A good cop.
他不可能做出这种事
There's no way he would do anything like this.
你自己不是说过人心隔肚皮吗
Weren't you the one who said people are unpredictable?
谢谢你帮忙
Thank you for trying.
好吧 祝你好运
All right, good luck.
六点钟 克里斯托弗酒吧
Six o'clock, Christopher's.
六点钟在克里斯托弗酒吧 好的
Six o'clock at Christopher's. Yes!
我知道很早
I know it's early,
我只能订到那个时间的位置 我得挂了
it's all I could get. I'd better go.
到时候见 好的
Er, I'll see you there. OK.
克里斯托弗酒吧 不错 是什么纪念日吗
Christopher's. Nice. Special occasion?
-你想怎样 -是你篡改了我的导航系统吗
- What do you want? - Did you alter my sat nav?
回家吧
Go home.
有个人当时在帮安德鲁·厄拉姆
There was a man helping Andrew Earlham.
就在安德鲁死之前 他们俩被看到在一起
They were seen together just before Andrew died.
那个人戴着一顶蓝色的帽子 是你吗
He was wearing a blue cap. Was that you?
别瞎管了
Drop it.
你这是火上浇油
You're just making everything worse.
我已经被指控谋杀了 还有比这更糟的吗
I've been charged with murder. How could it be worse?
好的 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
-你好啊 你去哪了 -出去了
- Hello. Where've you been? - Out.
回答得真具体
That's specific.
刚刚电♥话♥里说的是取证结果
That was forensics on the phone.
关于集装箱的初步报告出来了
The initial report on the shipping container's through.
-然后呢 -血迹结果不确定
- And? - Blood spatter's inconclusive.
当时似乎有一场搏斗 血迹被严重污染了
Seems there was a struggle, the blood got badly smeared.
他们至少知道 血迹和厄拉姆的伤口
Do they know that it's consistent, at least,
是吻合的吗
with Earlham's wounds?
他们也持观望态度
They're hedging their bets.
他们把报告发过来了吗
They sending a report through?
几分钟后就发到你的收件箱里
It'll be in your inbox in a few minutes.
我去看看
I'll take a look.
还有件事
There's something else.
劳拉的卫星导航 上面没找到指纹
Laura's sat nav. They had no prints.
真的是一点指纹都没留下
I mean, literally no prints.
甚至一部分指纹都没有吗
Not even any partials?
没有
No.
肯定有人擦干净了
Someone must have wiped it clean.
真诡异
Huh. Weird.
是的 罗里 真诡异
Yes, Rory. Weird.
我一会就把报告放在你桌上
I'll put the report on your desk.
我们认为一切都是理所当然的 对吧
You take it for granted, don't you?
生活会一如既往地继续下去
That life will just carry on like it is.
只有当你意识到
It's only when you realise
你会失去所拥有的一切的时候
it could all be taken away from you
你才会真正地学会珍惜
that you really appreciate it.
你会没事的
You'll be OK.
我能做的只有...
The only move I have left is...
太令人绝望了
It's pretty desperate.
要是我搞砸了 会让事情变得更糟
If it blows up in my face it makes everything worse.
你上一次退缩是什么时候
When's the last time you backed down?
你有答案了
There's your answer.
两个人 麦克斯威尔
Table for two. Maxwell.
我可以帮你拿外套吗
May I take your coats, please?
-谢谢 -你们的桌子准备好了
- Thank you. - Your table's ready.
走开
Walk away.
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表