剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
Yes?
我是迈克尔·麦科伊探长
I'm DI Michael McCoy.
不知道我们能不能说句话
Wondered if we could have a quick word?
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
安东尼·法尔是你前任
Your ex is Anthony Farr?
对
Yeah.
你最近跟他联♥系♥过吗
Have you spoken to him recently?
没有 我们最后一次谈话
No. The last conversation we had,
他因为我告发他 叫我撒谎精 怎么了
he called me a lying slag for reporting him. Why?
你知道他两周前出狱了吗
You know he got out a couple of weeks ago?
嗯 我听说了
Yeah, yes, I did hear.
他出狱后 就跟斯黛弗妮·派克同居了
Right after getting out, he shacked up with Stephanie Pike.
-你认识她吗 -认识
- You know her? - Yeah,
他提起过她几次
yeah, he mentioned her a few times.
-我跟他认识前 他俩是一对 -他的前任
- They were together before we met. - His ex.
他在狱中时 他俩恢复了联♥系♥
They got back in touch when he was inside.
旧情复燃
Picked up right where they left off.
你想干什么 警探
What are you doing here, Detective?
昨晚 他把她打进了急诊室
Last night, he beat her so badly, she ended up in A&E.
她今早去世了
She died this morning.
天
My God.
听着 法尔在逃
Look, Farr's on the run.
我想着他也许会联♥系♥你
I was hoping he might've been in touch,
或者你可能知道他会去哪
or maybe you know where he might go.
我知道这很艰难
I know this is hard,
但如果有消息
but if there's anything,
任何你能告诉我的
anything you can give me.
他会哭
He'd cry.
他打我后会哭
He'd hit me and he'd cry.
说他很抱歉
Say he was sorry.
非常抱歉
So sorry.
我相信了他
I believed him.
我没收到他的消息
I haven't heard from him,
但如果他在找藏身之处
but if he's looking to hide out somewhere,
他表亲家是最可能的地方
his cousin is your best bet.
丹·沃克
Dan Walker.
他是个混球 对安东尼非常忠诚
He's a nasty piece of work, loyal as hell to Anthony.
我每次赶他走后 他就会去那
Whenever I kicked him out, that's where he went.
丹·沃克
Dan Walker.
他在我们的调查名单上
He was on our list.
那就把他移到名单的第一位
Well, you move him to the top of your list.
我会的 谢谢
I will. Thank you.
还有别的事吗 警探
Is there something else, Detective?
要责怪自己很容易
It's easy to blame yourself.
别
Don't.
你很好心 但我也站在过你的位置
It's very kind of you, but I've been on your side,
也说过一模一样的话 而那时我就不信
I've said exactly the same thing, and I didn't believe it then.
-谢谢帮忙 -不客气
- Thanks for your help. - You're welcome.
劳拉·尼尔森
对 伦顿探长
Yes, DI Renton.
我只需要跟她谈谈
I just need to speak to her.
那就警局的其他人
Well, somebody else in the department, then.
我不知道名字
I... I don't know who.
我只需要跟人谈谈麦克斯威尔探长
I just need to talk to someone about DS Maxwell.
劳拉·尼尔森
Laura Nielson.
那什么时候会有人给我回电
Well, when will someone call me back?
行 行吧
Fine, fine.
伊恩·戴维斯
抱歉
Sorry.
我很后悔
I regret it.
我知道你现在不想 也不需要听这些
I know you don't want to or need to hear this right now,
但我需要说出来
but I need to say it.
我犯了错
I made a mistake.
你比自己说的时间晚回家可以叫错误
A mistake is coming home later than you said you would.
或是你用前任的名字叫我
It's... calling me by your ex's name.
但给我戴绿帽子不叫错误
It's not cheating on me.
听着 我只是为了劳拉而来
Look, I'm only here for Laura.
那时我不幸福
I wasn't happy.
我知道我应该幸福
I know I should have been.
有丈夫 两个孩子 但是
A husband, two gorgeous kids, but...
我感觉很平淡
I felt plain.
老去
Old.
被忽略
Invisible.
这不是借口 只是我当时的感受
It's not an excuse, it's just how I felt.
你觉得我没有同样的感受吗
You think I didn't have those same thoughts?
我不后悔辞职 好吗 那在当时是正确选择
I don't regret giving up my job, all right? It made sense.
你出去工作赚钱
You would go out to work, earn the money
我在家带儿子们
and I would stay at home and be with the boys.
我们都同意了
We agreed on that.
但是
But...
人不自觉会胡思乱想 在家时
You get in your head a lot, when you're at home,
一个人时 和孩子在一起时
just by yourself, with the kids.
你会开始质疑一切
You start second-guessing everything.
是我变了
It was me.
我不再觉得自己是
I stopped feeling like the kind of man
你当初爱上的男人了
that you'd find attractive.
我有点 放弃努力了
I just, kind of, stopped trying.
利亚姆
Liam...
拜托 别这样
Please, no.
他来了
He's here.
-我们该怎么办 -我不知道 静观其变吧
- What do we do? - I don't know, let's just wait and see.
那是他的车
That's his car.
我们要跟着他吗
Shall we follow him?
快快快 快走
Quick, quick, quick, go.
快 我们要跟丢了
Quick, we're gonna lose him.
伙计 让开 拜托 让让
Mate, move! Please, come on!
我的天啊 行行好吧
Oh, my God! For God's sake.
快让开
Move out the way!
天 太扯了
Jesus! Ridiculous.
他去哪了
Where's he gone?
该死
Shit!
他去哪了
Where did he go?
怎么了
What's going on?
你俩怎么一起来了
Why are you both here?
跟记得你跟我说的那个人吗
Do you remember that guy you told me about,
戴一顶蓝色帽子 有人看到他跟安德鲁一起
he had a blue cap, he was seen with Andrew?
记得
Yeah.
我们知道他在哪
We know where he is.
什么
What?
他从医院领走了安德鲁的车钥匙
He took Andrew's car key from the hospital.
给她看照片
Show her the picture.
就是他
This is him.
就是他在陷害我
This is the man that's been setting me up.
就是他勒索了麦克斯威尔探长
He's the one blackmailing DS Maxwell.
为什么一个你都没见过的人
Why would someone you've never met
会费这么大劲陷害你
go to such lengths to frame you?
也许他要隐瞒什么
Maybe he's got something to hide.
也许是他杀了安德鲁
Maybe he killed Andrew.
一周前
肯定够了
You must have enough.
可以再来点
I can do more.
好吧
Fine.
还要多久
How much longer?
直到我弄完
Until I'm done.
我不是说这个
No, not this.
我还要多久才能回归我自己的生活
How much longer till I can go back to my life?
这事必须好好做
This needs to be done right.
劳拉得回答她对我儿子做了什么
Laura needs to answer for what she did to my son.
我不得不请了病假 我有工作的
I had to call in sick. I have a job.
我说完事才能完事
You're done when I say you're done.
录像在哪 安迪
Where's the recording, Andy?
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表