剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
但他那块昂贵的手表被砸坏了
But his overpriced watch got smashed
时间停在昨天早上六点
and stopped at six yesterday morning.
所以我估计是昨天早上六点
So I'm guessing six yesterday morning.
我以为他只是
I thought he just...
逃去了某个地方 我...
run off somewhere. I mean...
我猜他逃了
I assumed.
没事
Yeah.
去接吧
Go on. Get it.
告诉我是男孩还是女孩
Let me know if it's a boy or a girl.
好的 老大
Yes, boss.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
那...
So, erm...
告诉我 你最后一次见厄拉姆是什么时候
Tell me, when did you last see Earlham?
你知道我最后一次见他的时间
You know when I last saw him.
我和警♥察♥说过
I told the police.
他失踪的几天后吗
A couple of days after he went missing?
我看过报告
I read the report.
在那之后呢
What about after that?
没见过
No.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为我会查问你的每一位同事
Cos I'm gonna be asking everyone. Your colleagues.
你妹妹 你前任汤姆
Your sister. Your ex, Tom.
他几周前搬去曼彻斯特了
He moved to Manchester a few weeks back.
我们已经没联♥系♥了
We don't really talk any more.
很遗憾听你这么说
Sorry to hear that.
如果有其他事要告诉我
Well, if there's anything else you want to tell me,
最好现在就说
it would be in your best interests to say it now.
我有嫌疑吗
Am I under suspicion?
不 我只是问些问题而已
No. I'm just asking some questions.
他伤害了很多人 不止我一个
He hurt a lot of people. Not just me.
仅那些录像就有十九名受害者
19 on those recordings alone.
天知道是否还有更多人
God knows how many more.
我不是在对你做出任何指控
I'm not making any accusations.
但是你知道吗
But you know what...
仔细想想
When you think about it,
他本可以去任何地方
he could have gone anywhere.
然而他却冒着失去自♥由♥的危险回来找你
And yet he risked his freedom to come back and find you.
警探 我不知道他是怎么死的
Detective, I don't know how he died.
我也不在乎
And I don't care.
抱歉失陪了 我要回去上课了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to class.
三周前
你好
Hello.
你好 是我
Hello, it's me.
有什么事吗
Hi, what can I do for you?
希望你不介意我打电♥话♥来
I hope you don't mind me calling.
我不想打扰你
I don't want to disturb.
没事 没关系
Oh, no, no. Not at all.
什么事
What's going on?
我想让你知道 你朋友来了
I wanted you to know your friend is here.
在家里
At the house.
我朋友
My... friend?
劳拉
Laura.
我说她可以来小屋拿你的东西
I said she could get your things. From the shed.
可以吗
This is OK?
抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry, I just...
她现在在那里吗
Is she there right now?
怎么了
What is wrong?
我做错了吗
Have I made a mistake?
没 没事 没事
No. No. It's nothing. It's fine.
真的
Really.
谢谢你打电♥话♥来
Thanks for calling.
好 拜
OK. Bye.
晚饭吃得怎么样
How was your dinner?
我以为你今晚要在马克家过夜
Hey, I thought you were over at Mark's tonight.
我提前走了
Yeah, I left early.
话说 怎么样
So, how was it?
什么怎么样
How was what?
晚饭
Dinner!
三文鱼如何
You know, cracking out the salmon, and...
我饿了
Oh, I'm hungry.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
是医院里的事
That was the hospital.
医院里有急事 我得赶过去
There's been an emergency. I need to go in.
好的
Cool.
收拾好了
All right?
嗯 我不确定要去多久
Yeah. I'm not sure how long I'll be.
希望不会太晚
Hopefully not too late.
你没问题的 对吧
You're doing OK, aren't you?
我是指 生活上
In life, I mean.
你为什么表现得这么奇怪
Why are you acting so weird?
就是...
It's just...
有时候 我得了解情况
Sometimes I need to know.
这是当爸爸的通病
It's a dad thing.
嗯 我挺好的
Yeah, I'm OK.
爱你 孩子
Love you, mate.
嗯 我也爱你
Yeah, love you, too.
卡尔
Carl?
卡尔
Carl?
早上好
Morning.
我要去工作了
I'm off to work now.
你又在电视机前睡着了
Fell asleep in front of the TV again.
你知道的...
You know...
如果你到床上去睡 会感觉好些的
..You would feel better if you slept in a bed for a change.
昨天在肯特沼泽发现的一具尸体
The discovery of a body yesterday on the Kent marshes
在这座沿海小城里掀起了轩然大♥波♥
has sent shockwaves around this small seaside community.
昨天深夜 警方发表了简短声明
Late last night, police made a short statement
确认所发现尸体的身份已经得到证实
confirming that the body recovered has been identified
死者是安德鲁·厄拉姆
as belonging to Andrew Earlham.
厄拉姆因为受到
Earlham is wanted
对19名受害者性侵的指控而被通缉
for the alleged sexual assault of 19 different victims.
但尽管进行了史无前例的搜查
But despite an unprecedented search,
厄拉姆仍然躲过了追捕
Earlham evaded capture.
-我起床了 -昨天深夜
- I've got to get up. - Late last night,
这座城市历史上可怕的一章
this gruesome chapter in this town's history
终于结束了
finally came to an end,
一场搜捕现在变成了谋杀调查
as a manhunt now becomes a murder enquiry.
该地区绝大部分都被封锁了
Much of this area has been sealed off,
可能还要持续一段时间
and may be for some time yet.
今天早上早些时候
Earlier this morning,
调查官凯伦·伦顿探长
investigating officer Detective Karen Renton
被看到离开犯罪现场
was seen leaving the site.
你能确认安德鲁·厄拉姆是被谋杀的吗
Can you confirm Andrew Earlham was murdered?
不好意思 各位 暂时无可奉告 抱歉
Sorry, folks. No comment for now. Apologies.
早
Morning.
警方呼吁...
Police are appealing for...
我之前还有点担心
I was getting worried.
我六点钟醒来 发现你已经走了
I woke up at six, you'd already gone.
习惯早起罢了
Early bird, and all that.
我们正在搜查每一寸...
We're combing through every inch...
你看到这个新闻了吗
You seen this?
安德鲁·厄拉姆
Andrew Earlham.
他死了
He's dead.
挺好
Good.
他回来干什么
What was he even doing back here?
管他呢
Who cares?
但感觉很好 对吧
I mean, it feels good, right?
那个人♥渣♥再也不能害人了
That piece of shit can't hurt anyone else.
并不能改变他犯罪的事实 是吧
Doesn't change what he did, though, does it?
我要走了
I should get going.
-再见 -再见
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表