剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
没 但我觉得她们不相信我
No, but I don't think they believed me.
她们必须相信
They need to.
记住 这是为你好 卢克 不是为了我
Remember, this is for your sake, Luke, not mine.
如果她们再回来 别让她们吓着你
If they come back, don't let them rattle you. Just...
专心想着我们要做的事就行了
stay focused on what we're trying to achieve.
好
OK.
-再联♥系♥好吗 -好的
- Call me soon. OK? - Will do.
-欢迎回来 校长 -你好罗丝
- Welcome back, headmaster. - Hello, Rose.
我觉得他在撒谎
You know what? I think he's lying.
但是为什么呢
But, why?
我现在很擅长发现别人在说谎
I've gotten pretty good at spotting it.
他经历了不少事
He's been through a lot.
也许他因为发生的事而怪我
Maybe he blames me for what's happened.
又或许他在帮忙陷害我
Or, maybe he's helping to set me up.
也许就是他干的
Maybe he did it.
他显然很恨他爸爸 烧了他的东西
He clearly hates his dad. Burning his stuff.
不知道他还往火里扔了什么
What else is he throwing in that fire?
是啊
Yeah.
-你还记得内德·哈特利吗 -记得
- Do you remember Ned Hartley? - Yeah.
你以前总是在周五晚上从窗户爬出去
You used to climb out of your window on a Friday night
坐他的摩托车去兜风
and go for a ride on his motorbike.
你怎么想到这些事了
What made you think of that?
我当时15岁 还是14岁
I was, what... 15? 14?
我就是想到 当爸爸发现之后
I was just... thinking about when Dad found out,
把你禁足了九个月
and grounded you for nine months.
他...
He...
不是他发现的 是我告诉他的
..He didn't just find out. I told him.
-你告诉他的 -我当时很担心你
- You told him? - I was worried about you.
我想说的是...
What I'm trying to say is...
我真的很抱歉伤害了你
..I'm really sorry I hurt you.
我是全世界最差劲的妹妹
I'm the worst sister in the world.
-我真的爱你 劳拉 -我也爱你
- I do love you, Laura. - I love you, too.
来了
Oh, here we go.
-你干什么 -我要再去看一眼
- What are you doing? - I'm gonna take another look.
趁他还没都烧了
Before he burns it all.
劳拉 我们怎么进去
Laura, how are we gonna get in?
找到了
Got it.
我们要找什么
What are we looking for?
任何能把那个人和安德鲁·厄拉姆联♥系♥起来的东西
Anything to link that man to Andrew Earlham.
劳拉
Laura.
劳拉 你看 这就是他
Laura, look! That's him.
这就是我在医院监控录像上看到的那个人
That is the man I saw on hospital security tape.
就是他 奥利弗·格雷厄姆
That's him. Oliver Graham.
找到你了 不管你是谁
Got you, whoever you are.
你在做什么 这简直...
What are you doing? This is...
你要怎么瞒过那一群法医
How are you gonna fool a whole team of forensics?
我不用瞒过他们 好吗
I don't have to... all right?
只要混淆视听 让他们无法确定就行
Just muddy the water, so it's impossible to be sure.
我得办成这件事 所以 你照我说的做
Look, I need this to work. So, you do what I say.
去医院把我的车开过来
Just pick up my car from the hospital.
钱在里面 把钱一起带回来 好吗
The money's inside. Just bring it back here, OK?
就明早 兄弟 就差这一步了
Tomorrow morning, mate. That's all that's left.
然后你就可以回归正常生活了
Then you can go back to your old life.
而劳拉会眼睁睁看着自己的生活彻底被毁掉
And Laura can watch hers burn to the ground.
需要帮助吗
Can I help you?
这个房♥间的病人 卢克·厄拉姆 被转移走了吗
Erm, the patient in this room, Luke Earlham, has he been moved?
他几天前出院了
He was discharged a few days ago.
好的
Ok.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你不能保证什么 我只请求你去试试
I know you can't promise anything. I'm only asking that you try.
我可以试试 只是...
I can do that. Just...
你别做任何傻事 好吗 好好待着
don't do anything stupid in the meantime, OK? Stay put...
该死 我这是在浪费口舌 对吧
Bollocks, I'm wasting my breath, aren't I?
不管发生什么 我都很感激
Whatever happens, I appreciate this.
-谢谢你 -好的 再见
- Thank you. - OK. Bye.
再见
Bye.
所以呢
So?
所以 我们拭目以待吧
So, we'll see.
她也觉得这也是个很糟的主意 对吧
She thinks this is a really bad idea too, right?
我需要和他面对面谈谈 这是最好的办法
I need to speak to him face to face. It's the best way.
好吧 我们已经来了
Well. We're here now.
走吧
Come on.
哈蒙探长
DI Harmon?
伦顿探长 感谢你来见我
DI Renton, thanks for meeting me.
没事 请坐
No problem. D'you wanna take a seat?
那么 劳拉·尼尔森
So, Laura Nielson.
我得提醒下 你正在被停职
Can I just remind you that you're on report?
你在这里要非常小心
You need to tread very carefully here.
-车在外面 -很好
- Car's outside. - Great.
-还有别的事吗 -你要求的我都照做了
- Everything else? - I've done everything you've asked.
车后面行李箱里的钱
Money from the boot.
你觉得他们会信吗
D'you think they'll buy this?
只要编个完美的故事就行
With the right story, yeah.
劳拉开车经过 看到我的车就进来了
Laura drove past. Saw my car and came in.
你在适当的时候通知警方
You tip the police off at the right time
当他们到达这里 发现她手上沾着我的血
and when they find her here with my blood on her hands,
这样他们就会看到期待的一幕了
well, they will see what they wanna see.
我们得处理掉用过的所有东西
We need to dispose of everything we used.
一定要选个离这里很远的地方 把这些全烧掉
Gotta burn it somewhere, far away from here.
安德鲁
Andrew.
给
Here.
很好 我们需要一把凶器
Good. Good. We need a murder weapon.
卢克出院了
Luke's been discharged.
-什么 -他出院了
- What!? - He's been discharged.
-什么时候 -几天前
- When? - A few days ago.
不可能 你只是这么说
No, no, no. You're just saying this.
这样我就停手了 这样你就可以走了...
So, I'll stop. So, you can go...
给他打电♥话♥ 我没说谎
Call him. I'm not lying.
卢克 你好
Luke. Hi.
你在医院醒过来时我们见过
We met when you woke up in the hospital.
-伦顿探长 -伦顿 我记得
- DI Renton. - Renton. Yeah, I remember.
你来做什么 是公事还是...
So, why are you here? Is this official, or...
怎么 你希望是公事吗
Why, do you want it to be?
-我就想问几个问题 -问什么
- I just have a couple of questions. - About?
我查你的通话记录时 我发现了点情况
While I was checking your phone records, I spotted something.
你♥爸♥爸死的前一晚你接到过一个电♥话♥
You got a call the night before your dad died.
我顺着来电查到一部手♥机♥
Now, I traced that call to a mobile phone
这部手♥机♥后来被报失窃了
that was later reported stolen.
那么晚了 谁会用一部偷来的电♥话♥
Now, who could be calling you from a stolen phone
给你打电♥话♥呢
at that time of night?
我想不起来了 很可能是打错了
I don't remember. Probably a wrong number.
你那晚见过你♥爸♥爸吗 卢克
Did you see your dad that night, Luke?
他打来电♥话♥说想见你
He calls wanting to see you.
你说"好" 这是自然 他是你♥爸♥爸啊
You say, "Yes", course you do, he's your dad.
可当你过去时 你看见的只有他干的事
But when you get there, all you can see is what he's done.
还有他伤害过的人 其中最受伤的就是你
And the people he's hurt. You, most of all.
谢谢你过来 谢谢
Ah, thank you for coming. Thank you.
我以为再也见不到你了
I thought I might never see you again.
我倒希望
I wish.
听着伙计 我很抱歉 但我只是...
Oh, listen, mate, I'm sorry, but I just...
如果他们让你对我反♥目♥ 我很难过
I'm sorry if they've turned you against me.
他们什么都没做 坏事都是你干的
THEY didn't do anything. You did all of it.
一次又一次
Over and over.
除了你自己 你根本就不管别人
Without giving a shit about anybody else but yourself.
现在你跑到这
And now here you are.
你现身出来 认定我不会报♥警♥
You show up just assuming that I wouldn't call the police.
认定我在听了那么多谎言后
Assuming that I'd be stupid enough
还会相信你 就像...
to believe you after all the lies. Like...
那你做了吗
And did you?
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the police?
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表