剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
There was no-one there to confirm her alibi.
不 不 我意思是 我见过她
No, no, I mean, I saw her.
我送孩子们上学前 去过那里
I popped round there before I dropped the kids off,
当我到那里时
and when I arrived...
我们之前进来不太愉快
Things haven't been great between us.
所以当我从窗户见到她时 我无法
And so when I saw her through the window, I couldn't...
我没法突然出现去面对她
I couldn't face just turning up out of the blue.
萨克利夫女士
Mrs Sutcliffe,
你爱你的姐姐 我能理解
you love your sister. I get it.
但你在把自己牵涉进来之前要仔细想清楚
But you need to think very carefully before involving yourself.
当时孩子们也在
Well, the kids were there.
他们也看到她了
They saw her, too.
他们来跟你说 马克辛 亲爱的过来
They'll tell you. Erm, Maxie, darling, come here.
你记不记得几天前
Do you remember a few days ago
我们经过劳拉阿姨家
we went over to Aunty Laura's house
我们在窗户外
and we looked through the window
看到了她 但我们没有敲门就走了
and saw her, but we left before... we knocked?
-你还记得吗 -记得 妈妈
- Do you remember that? - Yes, Mummy.
我明白了
I see.
你也没想过给我们提供这个信息
And you didn't think to provide us with that information?
没有人来 没有人问过我
Well, no-one came round. No-one asked me.
如果聊得差不多了 我要去准备一下了
Look, erm, if... If that's all, I really need to get going.
你愿意把刚刚说的
And you'd be willing to say all of that
作为正式声明吗
in an official statement?
是的 我愿意
Yeah. Yeah, I would.
好的
Right.
我们保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
萨尼特和多佛警局
我只是想聊聊 你欠我的
I just want to talk. You owe me that.
你欠我一个该死的谈话
You owe me a bloody conversation.
好 行 可以 明天早上
OK, then. Right. Tomorrow morning.
好 我们可以坐下来讨论一下
Yeah, good, we can sit down and discuss it.
格雷格
Greg?
-还好吗 -好极了
- Everything all right? - Just wonderful.
劳拉的车里有什么发现吗
Anything yet from Laura's car?
没有收获
Nothing of note.
可能也不必等了
Probably wasn't worth the wait.
显然她不经常开这辆车 电池是坏的
She obviously doesn't drive it very much, it had a flat battery.
这对你来说好像不仅仅是个普通案件
Seems more than just an ordinary case for you.
你这样对劳拉穷追不舍
The way that you're going after Laura.
好吧
Right.
只是想跟你聊一聊
Just making conversation.
我的前任 安东尼 他以前经常打我
My ex, Anthony, he used to hit me.
五年里 每次我都替他找理由
Five years, and every time I'd make an excuse.
他累了 他压力大 他不会再犯了
He was tired, he was stressed, he won't do it again.
后来有一天 我突然顿悟了
And then one day, I had an epiphany.
他永远不会停手
It was never gonna stop.
那天晚上 我又是鼻青脸肿
And that night, my head was so bruised
痛到睡不着觉
I couldn't put it on the pillow.
然后我看到他很快就睡着了
So I just watched him fast asleep,
跟往常一样 像猪似的鼾声如雷
like always, snoring like a pig.
我就到楼下去 从厨房♥里拿了把刀
So I went downstairs and I got a kitchen knife
我站在他边上 想着
and I stood above him and I thought,
"是的 这很简单"
"Yes, this would be so easy."
他死了我就解放了
He'd be gone and I'd be free.
相反 我报了警 把他送进了牢里
Instead, I reported him and I put his arse in prison.
我讨厌安德鲁·厄拉姆的所作所为
I hate what Andrew Earlham did
如果像他这样的人都可以逍遥法外
and it's hard keeping faith in the legal system
是很难让人们相信法律的
when people like him walk free.
但这并不意味着可以直接把他杀了
But that doesn't mean it's all right to kill him
还想逍遥法外
and expect to walk away.
好了
There you go.
老古董啊
Oh, hello! An antique.
那是老式卫星导航
That's an old sat nav.
-可能坏了 还是试试吧 -是 长官
- Probably doesn't work, but plug it in anyway. - Yes ma'am.
詹妮弗说就在这下面
Jennifer said it's just down here.
-你怎么来了 -你去哪里了
- What are you doing here? - Where've you been?
出去了 怎么了 孩子们没事吧
Out. What's going on? Are the kids OK?
他们很好 他们跟我妈妈在一起
They're fine. They're with my mum.
-我们能进去谈谈吗 -当然
- Can we talk inside? - Sure.
喝茶吗
Tea?
这个
So, this...
凯蒂 你一直给自己挖坑
This hole that you keep digging for yourself, Katy,
越来越荒唐了 不是吗
it's becoming ridiculous now, isn't it?
-什么 拜托 -你知道我说什么
- What? Oh, come on! - You know what.
最起码尊重一下 不要对我说谎
At least have the decency not to lie to me.
求你了 拜托 至少你能跟我说实话吧
Please, come on, at least you can give me that.
我刚和麦克斯威尔探长谈过
I just spoke to DS Maxwell.
他们还是孩子 凯蒂
They are children, Katy.
我们的孩子
Our children.
他们跟我说了事情的经过
They told me what happened.
他们就像在说一件好玩的事情
Like it was some kind of fun story for them.
"今天妈妈让我们撒谎了
"Oh, Mummy asked us to lie today.
但别担心 爸爸
"But don't worry, Daddy,
那是善意的谎言 没关系的"
it was a good lie, so it's OK".
你知道吗
Do you know what.
如果你想编造她不在场证据 在法庭上说谎
If you wanna go around making up alibis and lying in court,
你尽管去 我阻止不了你
you go ahead and do that, I can't stop you.
但你不要利用我们的孩子
But don't you dare use our children!
我就想着如果我能帮助劳拉
I just thought if I could help Laura...
也许我能让我姐姐回来
I might get my sister back.
我就想弥补一点 一次也好
I just wanted to fix something for once.
是 你知道吗
Yeah. Do you know what?
你有问题
You have a problem.
我这么跟你说 你给我好好听着
And you really need to listen to me when I say this to you.
我和我的孩子们不想成为你的问题的一部分
Me and my boys are not gonna become a part of your problem.
-你打算怎么跟他说 -我不知道
- What will you say to him? - I don't know.
我希望他愿意跟我说
I just wish he'd talk to me.
我告诉你
Tell you one thing,
如果卡尔是那个给你下套的人
if Carl is the one who's been setting you up,
我会亲手杀了他
I'll bloody kill him myself.
到了
This is it.
卡尔
Carl?
卡尔
Carl?
卡尔
Oh, Carl!
不 卡尔
No. Carl!
卡尔 卡尔
Oh, Carl! Oh, Carl!
你怎么可以
How could you?
你不知道我做了什么
You don't understand what I've done.
不 是你不知道 你这个笨蛋 笨蛋
No, you don't understand, you stupid, stupid man.
劳拉 你来告诉他好吗
Laura, will you tell him?
有件事情你需要知道
There's something you need to know.
如果我告诉你 我告诉你真♥相♥
If I tell you this, if I tell you the truth,
你也要说真话
I need you to do the same.
不要看着她 看着我
Don't look at her, look at me.
你没有杀死安德鲁·厄拉姆
You didn't kill Andrew Earlham.
不
No.
我捆了他的手 把他扔进了海里
I tied his arms and... And threw him into the sea.
警♥察♥确定他的死亡时间
The police have his time of death
是六天前 不是三周前
at six days ago, not three weeks.
真的吗 怎么会
Really! What?
我看到他了
I saw him.
在你把他从船上扔下去后
After you threw him off the boat.
我保证 我保证你没有杀了他
I promise you, I promise you, you didn't kill him.
天呐
God!
我需要你回答我一个问题
I need you to answer me one question.
好
Yeah.
是你把钥匙放在我公♥寓♥的吗
Did you plant that key in my house?
你是想陷害我吗
Did you try and frame me?
不是我 真的 我不知道你在说什么
No, honestly, I've got no idea what you're on about.
你得告诉我究竟发生了什么 从头到尾
I need you to tell me what happened. Beginning to end.
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表