剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
No. There's no need, really.
去吧 就一杯 能让班过得快一些
Oh, go on, just one drink. It'll help the shift go faster.
就一杯
One drink.
好极了
Great.
约会 跟汤姆 这真是...
A date, though. With Tom? It's...
-别再说奇怪了 -可真的很奇怪啊
- Don't say "weird" again. - But it is!
你非要大惊小怪当然奇怪了
It's only weird if you make it weird.
总之 我这会应该在环游世界呢 记得吗
Anyway, I'm supposed to be travelling the world, remember?
对
Oh, yeah.
你不是已经环游过...能有两回了吗
Haven't you already done that, like, twice?
谁啊 喂
Who's that? Hello?
打扰了 我们找亨利·尼尔森
Excuse me, we're looking for Henry Nielson.
爸
Dad?
是我
Hey, it's me.
我和凯蒂来了
Me and Katy are here.
肿块压♥迫♥着好几条血管
The tumour was pressing on several blood vessels,
其中一条已经开始破裂了
and one of them started leaking.
现在我们用药物止住了出血和发作
Now, we've managed the bleeding and the seizures with medication,
已经让血压降到了正常范围
we've got the blood pressure back under control,
他的呼吸很顺畅
his breathing is good.
所以他会好起来吗
So he'll get better?
他左边大脑有出血情况
There's been bleeding on the left side on the brain.
会影响到他的说话和理解能力
It's affecting his speech and understanding.
他不太可能再开口说话了
It's unlikely he's going to talk again.
这种情况的病人
Patients in this position...
通常不会醒来了
..don't often wake up again.
他能听懂我们说话吗
Can he understand us?
可以 但他无法交流
He can, but he can't communicate.
-多久 -什么
- How long? - Excuse me?
他还有多少时间
How long has he got?
抱歉 我无法给你准确的答案
I'm sorry, I can't give you a precise answer.
但有个大概估计
But you have an idea?
他的呼叫顺畅
His breathing is fine.
他的血压正常...
He's maintaining his blood pressure. It's...
可能会有几个月
It could be months.
甚至几年
Years, even.
-我很遗憾 -谢谢
- I'm sorry. - Thank you.
-我还以为他会有更长的时间 -他有
- I thought he'd have longer. - He does.
你听到医生说的了 几年
You heard the doctor. Years.
躺在那里 不能做任何事 不能动
Lying there, unable to do anything, unable to move.
这都是他最不想要的结果
It's everything he didn't want.
不行
We can't.
我答应过他 凯蒂
I promised him, Katy.
不 你只答应过会考虑
No. No, you promised you'd think about it.
可他要是知道自己正在经历什么呢
But what if he knows what's happening to him?
如果他很痛苦 但却无法告诉我们
What if he's in pain, and he just can't tell us?
劳拉 别说了 拜托
Laura, stop! Please.
他是我们的爸爸 如果他很痛苦...
He's our dad. If he's suffering...
告诉我要弄到什么
Tell me what to get.
-你是医生 告诉我 我会... -不
- You're the doctor. Just tell me, and I'll... - No.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you.
我来
I'll do it.
要我跟你一起进去吗
Do you want me to come in with you?
不 不用
No. No, erm...
不会很久的
..I won't be long.
没事的
It's ok.
没事
It's ok.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
没事 没事的
It's ok. Shhh, it's ok.
对不起
Sorry.
听啊 爸
Listen, Dad.
听那水声
Listen to the water...
冲刷着海岸
lapping against the shore.
听孩子们跑过时发出的笑声
Listen to the laughter coming from that child as he runs past.
听酒杯碰撞的声音
The clink of glasses.
人们在酒吧又开始了一轮
People in the pub getting another round in...
享受着太阳照在他们的脸上
..enjoying the sun on their faces.
还有这景色
And the view.
天啊 爸 这景色太美了
My God, Dad, the view.
大海一眼望不到边
The sea stretches as far as you can imagine in either direction.
提醒我们自己有多渺小
"Reminds us how small we are."
你过去老这么说 对吧
That's what you used to say, isn't it?
我们多么渺小
How small we are...
又多么幸运
..and how lucky we are.
听那水声 爸
Listen to the water, Dad.
我爱你
I love you.
你们不是吧
You have got to be kidding me.
劳拉·尼尔森 我们要以
Laura Nielson, we are arresting you
谋杀安德鲁·厄拉姆的罪名逮捕你
for the murder of Andrew Earlham.
你什么都不必说 但如果在被问询时没有提及
You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence
之后可能会在法庭上
if you do not mention when questioned
对你产生不利影响
something which you later rely on in court.
-这太扯了 -我们找到了 劳拉
- This is bullshit. - We found it, Laura.
找到什么了 什么啊
Found what? Found what?!
你们找到什么了
Found what?!
不过得花上一段时间 对吧
But it takes a while, though, doesn't it?
看清一个人
I mean, to figure a person out.
有些人你认识了好几年
I mean, some people you've known for years,
然后他们做出一些事 你会觉得
and then they do something, and you think,
没想到他们会做出那种事
"Huh, never expected them to do that."
人们有时会让自己意想不到
Well, people surprise themselves sometimes.
不过呢 要是大家的行为都很好预测
But then, wouldn't life be boring
生活不就太没意思了吗
if everyone behaved predictably?
天啊 对
God, yes.
你有真正了解过一个人吗
I mean, do you ever really know a person?
希望有
I hope so.
是啊
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表