剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
我上次和你谈话时 我问过一个具体的晚上
When I spoke to you last, I asked you about a particular night.
我的搭档凡妮莎·哈蒙警探
The night my partner, DI Vanessa Harmon,
被性侵的那个晚上
was sexually assaulted.
你说你♥爸♥爸和你在一起
You said your father was with you.
孩子 我明白你为什么撒谎...
Now, son, I understand why you lied...
他是你♥爸♥爸 你爱他
He's your dad, you love him.
可他犯了罪
But he is guilty.
我亲眼看了证据
I've seen the evidence myself.
-你在说谎 -我真希望是这样
- You're lying. - I wish I was.
但这是他的逮捕令
But this warrant for his arrest,
没有充分的理由 上头是不会批这个的
they don't issue these without a damn good reason.
所以我要问你
So I'm gonna ask you,
如果你知道你父亲在哪
if you know where your father is,
你要告诉我 立刻
you need to tell me. Right now.
他跟我说他在工作 我就知道这么多
He told me he was working. That's all I know.
他有开车吗
Did he take his car?
没 他昨晚加班了 他在医院
No, he was working late yesterday. He's at the hospital.
我认真的 我真不知道他在哪 好吗
I mean it, I don't know where he is. OK?
房♥子里没人 没有他的痕迹
House is empty. No sign of him.
行 什么时候
Right. And when...
这是他的船吗
Is this his boat?
我要知道这船停哪了
I'm going to need to know where that boat is moored.
好了
All right.
安德鲁·厄拉姆 我们是警♥察♥
Andrew Earlham, this is the police.
你得让我们进去
You need to let us in.
我们知道你在里面
We know you're in there.
厄拉姆先生
Mr Earlham!
你离门远点
You need to move away from the door.
我们要进来了
We're coming in!
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
撞
Go!
有什么发现吗
Anything?
没人 警官
Empty, sir.
该死
Bugger.
年度整形医师
你好
Hello?
奥利
Hey, Olly.
是我
It's me.
安德鲁
Andrew?
是的 有段时间了 对吧
Yeah. Been a while, hasn't it?
老天爷 新闻上全是你的消息
Christ. You're all over the news.
是啊
Yeah.
你在哪
Where are you?
算了 别告诉我
Actually, don't tell me.
你不应该打给我 你不应该打给任何人
You shouldn't be calling me. You shouldn't be calling anyone.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
我需要帮忙
I need help.
什么样的忙
What kind of help?
当事情开始不妙的时候
When things started to get bad,
我把贵重的东西都放在一个包里
I put a bag together.
钱 护照 还有我的车钥匙
Money, a passport, my car key.
还有点钱在车的后备箱
There's more money in the boot of the car.
但这个包我工作的医院里
But it's at the hospital where I work.
还有我的车
With my car.
不行
No.
奥利
Olly.
奥利 拜托了
Olly, come on.
现在大半夜了
It's the middle of the night.
你要我从爱丁堡开7小时车
You want me to travel seven hours from Edinburgh
然后把自己扔进这趟浑水中吗
to put myself in a world of shit?
我就要在监狱与你作伴了 不值得冒这险
I'll end up in the cell next to you. It's not worth the risk.
我知道我这请求有点冒险
Look, I know what I'm asking.
但我以前也帮过你 对吧
But I've helped you out before. Haven't I?
别这么说
Don't.
这不公平
That's not fair.
这很简单
Look, it's simple.
帮我拿个包
Get my bag,
就这么简单
and that's it.
好吗
All right?
之后我就不会再找你了
Then you'll never hear from me again.
我没有其他人可以相信了
Look, there's no-one else I can trust.
也没有人能明白我
There's no-one else who understands.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
我出发就给你打电♥话♥
I'll call when I'm on my way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
感谢你 兄弟
Thanks, mate.
不应该是这样的
It's not right.
那婊♥子♥什么事都没有 而我却要离开我儿子
That bitch walking around while I have to leave my son.
这会毁了他
This will destroy him.
如果她认为她得逞了 并侥幸逃脱
If she thinks she can do this, and get away with it,
那她就错了
she's wrong.
劳拉·尼尔森的个人主页
伊恩
Ian?
这两位警官要找你谈话
I've got two detectives here to speak to you.
你好 我是麦克斯威尔探长
Hello. DS Maxwell.
我是伦顿探长 你是伊恩·戴维斯吗
DI Renton. And you're Ian Davis?
我是
I am.
我们想跟你谈谈安德鲁·厄拉姆谋杀案
We're here to talk to you about the murder of Andrew Earlham.
好的
Ok.
请跟我来
Would you come with me, please?
请坐
Take a seat.
随便坐吧
There's plenty of them.
我能怎么帮到你们
How can I help you?
你和劳拉·尼尔森在一起多久了
How long have you been seeing Laura Neilson for now?
记不太清 一个月左右吧
Oh, I don't know. About a month or so.
过得有点快
It's been a bit of a whirlwind.
你俩是认真的吗
You two serious?
我觉得是的
I think so, yes.
不用了谢谢
I'm fine.
你确定吗
You sure?
他们很有劲
They're horrible.
你们跑这么远就为了和我谈话
You've come a long way to talk to me.
我们要和任何与厄拉姆先生相关的人谈话
We're talking to anyone with a connection to Mr Earlham.
我从没见过他
Well, I never met the man.
没见过面 但他让你很恼火 对吧
No, but it made you angry, though, didn't it?
当你发现他所做的事情
When you found out what he'd done.
一想到他对她毛手毛脚
The thought of him putting his hands all over her.
当然 但并不意味着...
Of course. That doesn't mean...
你对亚历山大·斯莱特也是这感觉吗
Is that how you felt about Alexander Slater?
那是九年前的事了
Er, that was nine years ago.
你们知道他做了什么 对吧
You do know what he did, don't you?
知道 我们也知道你让他进了医院
We do. We also know you put him in hospital.
两天前早上你在干什么
So, what were you doing two days ago first thing in the morning?
我在这 在伦敦 在家
I was here, in London. At home.
好 有人能证明这点吗
All right. You got anyone who can verify that?
我想没有
I don't think so.
你知道我们能查看你所有的手♥机♥记录吧
Yeah, you do know we can check all your phone records, don't you?
银行账单 追踪你的行动
Bank records. Track your movements.
如果你和安德鲁·厄拉姆有任何联♥系♥
And if there's anything that links you to Andrew Earlham,
任何联♥系♥
anything at all,
我们就抓到你的把柄了
we'll have you by the balls.
不会有的
There won't be.
听着 当初劳拉拿着那些录像来找的人是我
Look, I'm the one that Laura came to with those recordings.
我不得不看
I had to watch them.
从那以后我就没好好睡过一觉
I haven't slept properly since.
如果你出手伤害了那个禽兽
There's not a soul on this Earth who wouldn't understand
地球上所有人都会理解你
if you went out to hurt that bastard.
好吧 我和安德鲁·厄拉姆的死没关系
Yep, I had nothing to do with Andrew Earlham's death.
你们找错人了 警探们
You're looking in the wrong foxhole, detectives.
我还有工作 你们不介意的话
I have some work to do, so, if you don't mind...
行
Sure.
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表