剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
-不接 -请留下信息
- No. - ..So please leave a message.
你也知道他 他大概就是忘了时间
You know what he's like. He's probably just lost track of time.
你觉得他会在我们飞去斯德哥尔摩的当天
You think he's been walking for five hours
出去走五个小时吗
the day we're supposed to fly to Stockholm?
我不知道
I don't know...
他只是说他...
All he said was that he...
需要考虑一下
..needed time to think.
找到我了
Found me.
我爱你 爸 但你太好预测了
I love you, Dad, but you're very predictable.
所以 这是怎么了
So what's going on?
你觉得水有什么特别的
What is it about the water,
总是能吸引人去看
do you think, that draws people to it?
我怪你 在我们小时候总是带我们出去
I blame you. Taking us out all the time when we were kids.
即便是下着倾盆大雨
Even when it was chucking it down.
-诺福克那个游艇 -天啊
- That rowing boat in Norfolk. - Ah, Christ!
我试着不去想它
I tried not to think about it.
我知道这很让人害怕 爸爸
I know it's scary, Dad.
但我会在那里的 凯蒂第二周就去
But I'll be there. Katy, the second week.
我不再害怕了 亲爱的
I'm not scared any more, love.
我曾经害怕 但现在不了
I used to be, but not now.
我已经够了
I'm done.
别这么说
Don't say that.
在陌生国家待六个星期
Six weeks in some strange country.
我的身体要经历的那些...
The things I'll be putting my body through, the...
我想让你活着
I want you to live.
我活过了
I have lived.
大部分时间活得还挺好
Pretty bloody well, for the most part.
1993年挺糟的
1993 was a bit shit.
如果你不为自己抗争 那就当为我
If you won't fight for yourself, do it for me.
为凯蒂 求你了 爸爸
Do it for Katy. Please, Dad?
是时候了 亲爱的
It's time, love.
来
Here it is.
我内疚的秘密
My guilty secret.
什么
What?
你母亲给了我这个
You know, my mother gave me this.
就在她死前不久
Shortly before she passed.
我把它放进口袋 从没拿出来过
I put it in my pocket, and I never took it out.
事情也没有变得太糟糕
And things didn't work out too badly.
现在
Now...
或许是因为这事
..Maybe it was because of this.
也或许不会 我想让你拿着它
Or maybe not. But I would like you to have it.
以防万一
Just in case.
医生说可能会有些风险
The doctors said it might get a bit rocky.
所以他们给了我保守治疗的小册子
So they gave me a leaflet on palliative care.
当睡前读物不怎么样 但它引发了我的思考
No, it's not exactly bedtime reading, but it, it got me thinking.
如果我中风了
If I have a stroke
或是这情况变得严重了
or if this gets bigger,
我变得不再是我...
and I'm not me any more...
如果我做不到
If I can't,
答应我你会帮我安静离世
promise me you'll help me go quietly.
你不能要求我这样 爸
You can't ask me that, Dad.
我不能变成那样
I can't go that way.
我不能躺在医院里
I can't go lying in some hospital bed,
插着呼吸机 却神志不清
breathing through a ventilator with my mind gone to hell.
答应我你会考虑一下
Promise me you'll think about it.
天啊 我得喝一杯
God! Ha, I need a bloody drink.
我也是
Amen to that.
我说真的 你不会想看的
I'm serious, you don't wanna see it.
上次我去俱乐部时
Last time I was in a club,
人们以为我中风了 就是那么糟
people thought I was having a stroke, it was that bad.
那马卡雷纳舞呢 你肯定会跳
How about the macarena? You must know the macarena.
-不会 -什么
- No. - What?!
-你教我吧 -好啊
- Well, you can teach me. - Ok.
来吧 进来吧
Come on, come in.
不了 我明天还要工作 而且
No, I've, er, I've got work tomorrow. Plus, erm...
-而且什么 -我说不好
- Plus what? - I dunno, I...
我们慢慢来可以吗
Let's just take things slowly, yeah?
我不是很...你懂吗
I'm not into just... you know?
没问题 那明天见
I can do that. I'll see you tomorrow, then.
这算是慢慢来吗
Does that sound slow?
我能说什么 我很热情
What can I say? I'm keen.
好吧 但只是喝几杯 好吗
OK, but just a couple of drinks, yeah?
我发誓
Scout's honour.
-晚安 -明天见
- Night. - See you tomorrow.
奥利弗·格雷厄姆 爱丁堡
就是这里了
This is it.
-很温馨 -是吗
- It's nice! - Yeah?
嗯 很舒服
Yeah, it's great.
我帮你拿外套
Let me take your coat.
你真好看
OK, you are so pretty.
坐吧 来杯酒吗
Sit down. Do you want a drink?
好 再好不过了 你有好多书
Yeah, please, that'd be, that'd be great. Got a lot of books.
是啊 我买♥♥了好多
Yeah, I know, and I've got loads of, erm,
旅游书什么的
travel books and stuff like that, you know?
-你有冰块吗 -当然有 别担心
- Ice? You got ice? - Yeah, I've got ice. Don't worry.
你有这酒啊 劲很大
You have that, that's stronger.
给你 我放点音乐
Here, let me put some music on.
干杯 敬欢乐时光
Cheers, to a great time.
你还好吗
You ok?
算了
Just forget about it.
怎么了
What is it?
-把衣服穿上 -什么
- Put your clothes on. - What?
我做错了吗
Am I doing it wrong?
不
No.
你没错
No.
我只是不信任你
Just don't believe you.
安迪 你怎么来了
Andy, what are you doing here?
要不我直接给你看吧
Maybe it's best if I show you.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
那边还有一个 那里也是 都装满了
There's one other there. There's one there. They're everywhere.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想聊聊
I wanna talk.
大部分人会直接报♥警♥
Most people would've called the police.
这让你着迷
This fascinates you.
你真的以为你可以随心所欲吗
You really think you can just do what you want?
这不是你想问的问题
That's not what you wanna ask me.
你装那些监控 是因为你想了解
You put those cameras up there because you want to know...
你想了解那种感觉
You want to know how it feels.
别站那盯着我
Don't stand there staring at me.
要么说话 要么出离愤怒去报♥警♥
Either talk or piss off and tell the police.
这才像话
There we go.
我也想过这种事
I've thought about it.
你想过
So you think about it.
那种掌控令你兴奋 你想过 你想要
The control excites you. You think about it, you want it.
那是什么在阻止你
So what's stopping you?
你想知道如何去做又能逍遥法外
You want to know how to do it and get away with it.
你处理掉录像
You get rid of that recording...
我就给你这个
..I give you this.
公平交换
Fair exchange.
不
No.
我不像你 我结婚了 我有个儿子
I'm not like you. I'm married. I have a son.
安德鲁 你是在自欺欺人
Andrew, you're lying to yourself.
你不用再躲藏了
You don't have to hide any more.
我拿到扫描结果就给你吗 厄拉姆先生
Do you want me to send you the scans once I have them, Mr Earlham?
厄拉姆先生
Mr Earlham?
好主意 好 八号♥病房♥吧
Wonderful idea, yes. I think ward eight.
删除
确认删除
-怎么了 -那晚的事我很抱歉
- What? - I'm sorry about the other night.
唠叨个没完 我...
Rambling on, I was...
抱歉 我请你喝一杯吧
I'm sorry. Let me buy you a drink?
不 不用了 真的
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表