剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
你看见别人了吗
Do you see anybody else here?
-我很感激 谢谢 -我来只是...
- I appreciate that. Thank you. - I only came...
因为我想听你对我讲实话
because I want to hear you tell me the truth.
求你了
Please.
我很遗憾让你听到关于我的那些屁话
Look, I'm sorry you've had to listen to this shit about me.
我很遗憾你被引导着相信你自己的爸爸...
I'm sorry that you've been made to believe that your own dad...
你敢
Don't you dare!
一想到你干的那些事我就恶心
It sickens me to think of what you've done.
一想到你永远是我身体的一部分我就恶心
The fact that you'll always be a part of me.
-妈妈是因为这个才自杀的吗 -别说了
- Is this why Mum killed herself? - Stop this, stop this!
不管你信不信我 我要你答应我
Believe me or not, I need you to promise me
你不会再伤害自己了
that you won't try to hurt yourself again.
我那是犯了个错误
I made a mistake.
应该是你
You're the one.
应该死的人是你 不是我
You're the one who should be dead, not me.
你想我死 对吗 对吗
Is that what you want is it? Is it?
所以你才没报♥警♥吗
Is that why you didn't call the police?
那来吧 来吧 我就在这
Ah, well, go on then. Go on. I'm right here.
来吧 如果你是这么想的 想让我死就动手吧
Go on. If that's what you want. You want me dead, just do it.
因为如果你都不相信我 那我也不想活了
Cos if you don't believe me, then I don't wanna live.
来吧...动手啊
Go on... DO IT! GO ON!
你生他的气了吗
Were you angry with him?
-没人会怪你 -以我来看...
- No-one would blame you. - The way I see it...
他死了 这样对世界更好
he's gone. And the world's better off.
失陪了
Excuse me.
爱丁堡
居然是小学的校长
Headteacher of a bloody primary school.
作为家长我可不太放心
As a parent, not reassuring.
是啊 老师 医生 他们就在你我身边
Yeah. Teachers, surgeons. They walk among us.
-有什么事吗 -我们来找格雷厄姆先生
- Hello. Can I help you? - Hi. We're here to see Mr Graham.
-你们有预约吗 -有 他等着我们呢
- Ah, do you have an appointment? - Yeah, we have. He's expecting us.
-你好奥利弗 -你可真难找啊
- Hello, Oliver. - You're a hard man to find.
-你们是谁 -别装作你不知道
- Who are you? - Don't pretend you don't know.
劳拉·尼尔森
Laura Neilson.
没事 史黛西 把门关上吧
It's fine, Stacy, close the door.
罗里·麦克斯威尔告诉我
Rory Maxwell told me
他和他的儿子打算自首
he and his son are going to turn themselves in.
他们要坦白自己所做的一切
They're going to confess to everything they did.
这意味着网络犯罪调查小组
Which means an entire cyber-crime team
很快就会查到你发的邮件
will soon be looking at that email you sent.
那封匿名邮件 他们就会追踪到你
The 'anonymous' one. They'll trace it back to you.
我真心不知道你在说什么
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
你完了 但我还是想先见见你
You're done. But I wanted to meet you first.
我要看着你的眼睛 好让你告诉我
I wanted to look you in the eyes, so you could tell me
你为什么要帮安德鲁·厄拉姆这样的强♥奸♥犯
why you would help a rapist like Andrew Earlham,
-甚至在他死后 -我很抱歉
- even after he's dead? - OK. I'm sorry,
警花搭档的戏码结束了
Cagney and Lacey hour's over.
你把矛头指向我 这样就没有人会怀疑你
You pointed the finger at me, so no-one would look at you, right?
你想让我为安德鲁的被害而入狱
You wanted me to go down for Andrew's murder.
我不知道你以为会发生什么
I don't know what you think was gonna happen.
这样跑来说些空话就想威胁我
Coming here like this with your empty threats.
这不是明智之举 亲爱的
Not a smart move, my love.
在我报♥警♥前离开我的办公室 马上
Get out my office before I call the police. Now!
我很期待看到某人的世界崩塌
I'm looking forward to seeing someone else's world fall apart.
风水轮流转
It'll be a nice change.
没事
It's fine.
你觉得会有用吗
D'you think it'll work?
这是伦顿探长的手段 让别人感到不安
This is what Detective Renton does. Unsettles people.
希望他们会因此而露出马脚
Hopes they make a mistake.
我是警花搭档里的谁
Am I Cagney, or Lacey?
-你好 -麦克斯威尔先生
- Hello? - Mr Maxwell.
你是谁
Who's this?
如果你敢报♥警♥ 我就把你的医疗报告爆出去
If you go to the police, I'll release your medical records.
你的事业就完了
Your career will be over.
所以你就是勒索我的人
So, you're the person blackmailing me.
今天不发匿名邮件了吗
No anonymous emails today?
我做了什么还有幸让你亲自联♥系♥了
What did I do to deserve such a personal touch?
你以为我在吓唬你吗
You think I'm bluffing?
我父亲受不了了 好吗
My dad can't live with it, OK?
他
He's...
崩溃了
broken.
这与他所维护的信念背道而驰
It's betraying everything he's ever worked for,
我不能这么对他
and I can't be the one that does that to him.
我只是让你做一件很简单的事
I asked you to do a simple job.
让你♥爸♥把卫星导航放车里 不用管其他
Get your dad to put a sat-nav in a car, then stand back.
我们让劳拉进监狱 我们都万事大吉
We let Laura go to prison, we all walk away.
结束了
It's over.
安德鲁准备了很多钱
Andrew had a stash of money he hid
以防他要跑路
in case he had to go on the run.
现在在我手上
I have it.
如果你和你♥爸♥不把事说出来 钱都给你们
If you keep quiet, you keep your dad quiet, it's yours.
格雷格 你在听吗
Greg, are you there?
格雷格 你在听吗
Greg, are you there?
-都结束了 伙计 -你是谁
- It's over, pal. - Who's this?
罗里·麦克斯威尔警探
DS Rory Maxwell.
我儿子为了做正确之事放弃了一切
My son gave up everything to do the right thing.
是时候看看你的本心了 奥利弗
Time to find out what you're made of, eh!? Oliver.
成功了
We got it.
请告诉我 我违反保释规定是值得的
Please tell me that was worth breaking my bail for.
-你成功了 -真的吗
- You got it. - Really?
这是我听过的最清晰的自爆
Well, it's as clear as anything I've ever heard.
谢谢 谢谢 太谢谢你了
Thank you, thank you. Thank you.
不 是我谢谢你
No. Thank you.
都结束了
It's over.
奥利弗·格雷厄姆
Oliver Graham,
你涉嫌勒索警员
I'm arresting you under suspicion
我现在要逮捕你
of blackmailing a police officer...
这是个错误 你们会出丑的
This is a mistake. You're gonna look very stupid.
你不用这样 你们两个臭婊♥子♥
You don't need to do this. You bitches!
我管理这所学校 我…
I run this school. I...
萨尼特和多佛警局
-我没什么可说的 -行
- I've got nothing to say. - Ok.
不过你该知道我来不是要跟你谈
Although, you do know that I'm not here
麦克斯威尔警探和他儿子的事
to talk to you about what you said to DS Maxwell and his son.
不 我…
No, I erm...
我想和你聊聊关于卢克·厄拉姆
I want a word with you about Luke Earlham.
他怎么了
What about him?
你前几天跟他在码头旅馆见过面 对吧
You met with him a few days ago at The Marina Inn, right?
卢克 我是奥利弗
Luke. Oliver.
-请进 -谢谢
- Come in. - Thanks.
好的 然后呢
OK, so?
我就是想知道你们谈了些什么
Well, I'm just wondering what that conversation was about.
很抱歉 这可能有点奇怪
I'm sorry this is a bit weird,
我想着还是私下处理比较好
I thought it was better to tackle this in private.
那说吧 告诉我
Go on then, tell me.
你♥爸♥爸死前两三天给我打过电♥话♥
Your dad called me two or three days before he died.
他一团糟 东拉西扯的
He was a mess, he was rambling...
等等 我爸爸 你怎么认识他
Wait, my dad? How'd you know him?
我认识他 也认识你妈妈 大学里认识的
Oh, I knew him and your mum. At university.
这事很难开口
Oh, this isn't easy, erm...
他说还有一份录像
He said there was another recording.
他说录像里有你妈妈
And he said your mother was on it.
卢克对此感到不安是可以理解的
Now, Luke was understandably upset by this.
所以他打电♥话♥给我
So, he decided to call me.
告诉我你们见面了
Told me that when you met,
你说他爸爸留了重要的东西
you said his dad had left something important.
你不知道在哪里 只知道是个安全的地方
You didn't know where, only that it was in a safe place.
一个警♥察♥还没搜查过的地方
Somewhere where the police hadn't yet searched.
你只知道这些
That's all you knew.
很有创意
Sounds inventive.
卢克说你很坚持
Oh, you were very insistent, Luke said.
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表