剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
我看到他了
I saw him.
有一晚我看到安德鲁从一艘船上下来
I saw Andrew one night coming off of a boat.
他在跟一个戴着蓝色帽子的人说话
He was talking to some guy in a blue cap and...
谁
Who?
不知道 没看清脸 他...
I dunno. I couldn't make out his face, he...
他离得太远
He was too far away.
所以那晚我上了他的船 等着他
So that night on his boat. I waited for him.
并带他出了海
And I sailed him out to sea.
我是什么人啊 薇妮
What kind of man am I, Winnie?
安德鲁不在了
Andrew's gone.
但你在这里
But you're here.
我也在
And so am I.
这一切都没道理
None of this makes any sense.
我不明白他怎么能活下来
I just don't understand how he could've survived that.
他确实活下来了
Well, he did.
三周前
好吧
All right.
行
Ok.
看看那录像
Watch the recording.
她也许会说不记得了 但你自己看
She might say she doesn't remember, but you can see for yourself.
她当时很清楚是什么情况
She knew exactly what was going on.
"太感谢了 爸爸" "不客气 儿子"
"Aw, thanks so much, Dad." "You're welcome, son!"
你又自言自语了 这可是发疯的首要标志
Talking to yourself again? First sign of madness.
你大概不需要听这个 但我爱你
You probably don't need to hear it, but love you, mate.
我也爱你
Yeah, love you, too.
什么时候去喝一杯吗
Go for a drink sometime?
行啊 可以吧 找个时间吧
Yep. Maybe. Sure. Erm, yeah, sometime.
她和我各执一词 是她害的我
Her word against mine. She did this to me.
抱歉 哥们
Sorry, mate!
事情没完呢 我必须要赢 无论如何
It's not over. I have to win, no matter what.
我也是
I'm the same.
有固定习惯是吧 劳拉
Creature of habit, aren't you, Laura?
我也是 我喜欢自己的习惯
I'm the same, mind. I like my routine.
-反正喜欢过 后来你出现了 -你怎么在这
- I did, anyway.....before you came along! - Why are you here?
你觉得为什么呢
Why do you think I'm here?
-在你害我儿子变那样后 -不要 放开我
- After what you've done to my son! - No! Get off me!
我不是来伤害你的 别逼我 好吗
I didn't come here to hurt you, so don't make me, OK? All right?
你想干什么
What do you want from me?
你不觉得咱俩应该好好谈谈吗
Don't you think it's about time that you and I just talked?
别搞得这么戏剧化
Without all the drama.
你不该来
You shouldn't have come here.
-大家都在找你 -是啊
- Everyone's looking for you. - Yeah.
是啊 你保证了这点 对吧
Oh, yeah, you've seen to that, haven't you?
你疯了 安德鲁
You've lost, Andrew.
这场表演 精心炮制的胡话
This act, this carefully cultivated bullshit
说你其实是个人 都被拆穿了
that you're actually human, it's over.
大家都知道了
Everyone knows.
你的同事 朋友 你儿子
Your colleagues, your friends, your son.
你好大胆
Don't you dare.
都是你 他才想要自杀
You're the reason he tried to kill himself!
你想要我怎样
What do you want from me?
有这么个说法 对吧
There's this idea, isn't there?
在你死之前
That just before you die,
你的整个人生都会在眼前划过
your whole life flashes before your eyes.
你在乎的东西 你的成就
The things you care about, things you've achieved.
你取得的胜利
The battles you've won.
我刚经历了那美妙的时刻
I just experienced that beautiful moment.
只不过一点都不美妙 劳拉
Except it wasn't beautiful, Laura.
因为我只能看到你的脸
Because all I could see was your face.
而如果不是因为你
And the fact that if it wasn't for you,
我儿子现在也不会半死不活地躺在医院里
my son wouldn't be lying half dead in the hospital right now.
都是你害的 劳拉 你害的
You did that, Laura. YOU did.
那你想怎么做
Well, what are you gonna do about it?
你偷了我的生活
You stole my life.
现在我也要偷走你的
Now I'm gonna steal yours.
紧急求助中心 请问需要什么服务
Emergency. Which service do you require?
我要报♥警♥
Police.
保重
Take care.
萨尼特和多佛警局
利亚姆
Liam, hi.
什么
What?
利亚姆打电♥话♥给我了 说了你干的好事
Liam called me, he told me what you did.
好极了
Great!
你也要朝我大吼吗
You gonna shout at me, too?
我涉嫌谋杀被抓已经麻烦够多了 凯蒂
I have enough to deal with being arrested for murder, Katy!
他们在我公♥寓♥发现了车钥匙
They found a car key in my flat,
我根本不知道为什么会在那
I have no idea how it got there.
然后卡尔告诉我有人在帮安德鲁
Then, Carl tells me there was some guy helping Andrew,
他不知道他长什么样 然后你又做了这种事
he has no idea what he looked like and then you go and do this.
信不信随你 我其实是想帮忙的
Believe it or not, I was actually trying to help.
话说回来 你到底为什么那么做
Why would you even do it, anyway?
-除非你觉得是我♥干♥的 -别傻了 劳拉
- Unless you think I'm guilty? - Oh, don't be stupid, Laura.
-你真觉得 不是吗 -不
- That's it, isn't it? - No!
劳拉
Laura!
当初安德鲁在沼泽区找到我时
When Andrew found me at the marshes,
他说他要偷走我的生活
he told me he was going to steal my life.
他就是那么做的
That's exactly what he's doing.
而你做的一切都是在帮他
And all you're doing is helping him.
打住 求你了 别帮倒忙了
Stop. Please, just stop!
劳拉 别走
Laura. Laura. Don't go.
我还在想你会不会回来呢
I was wondering if you'd come back.
我需要点时间
I just needed some time.
然后呢
And?
你撒谎了
You lied.
我不停想到这点
I keep coming back to it.
是的 就像你为了帮劳拉也对警♥察♥撒了谎
Yeah, like you lied to the police, so you could help out Laura.
那不一样 你骗的是我
That's different. You lied to me.
我们应该对彼此无话不说的 没有隐瞒
We're supposed to be able to tell each other anything, everything.
我想告诉你不会再有下次了
I wanna tell you it won't happen again.
可我做不到
But I can't.
人都会撒谎 妮莎 为了保护他们爱的人
People lie, Ness, to protect the ones they love
-总是如此 -杀人的事也能撒谎吗
- all the time. - About killing someone?
我说过了 卡尔打给我时
Look, I told you when Carl called me,
我以为木已成舟了
I thought it was too late.
-让他进监狱能有什么用... -够了
- What's the point in letting that man go to prison... - Stop.
别说了 你在找借口 够了
Just stop, OK, you're making excuses. Stop!
换你你会怎么做
What would you've done?
如果你看到了安德鲁 机会就在眼前
If you'd have seen Andrew and you'd had the chance.
你会这么问我
The fact you would ask me that question
真是太让我害怕了 你到底了解我吗
terrifies the shit out of me. Do you know me at all?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我了解你
Yeah, I do.
我就知道你发现后会像现在这样看着我
And I knew you'd look at me just like that when you found out.
但你还是做了 你为什么不叫醒我
But you did it anyway. I mean, why didn't you wake me up?
你为什么不把卡尔说的事告诉我
Why didn't you tell me what Carl had said?
就...告诉我我能做些什么
Just... tell me what I can do.
告诉我我能说些什么
Tell me what I can say.
妮莎
Ness?
我们会和好如初吗
Are we gonna be OK?
我不知道
I don't know.
你真想告诉我 如果你知道谁杀了安德鲁
Are you really telling me that if you knew who killed Andrew,
如果你知道谁把那魔鬼弄死了
if you knew who put that evil bastard in the ground,
你会把他们送进监狱吗
you'd send them to prison?
这由不得我 也由不得你
It's not up to me and it's not up to you, either.
来吧 劳拉 就几句话
Come on, Laura, just a few words.
社交媒体上有很多消息称你为英雄
How do you feel about the messages
你作何感想
on social media calling you a hero?
劳拉 给我们一份声明吧
Laura, give us a statement, Laura.
你们想要声明 对
You want a statement? Yes!
安德鲁·厄拉姆袭击了19名女性 包括我
All right. Andrew Earlham assaulted 19 women, including me.
19名还只是我们知道的
19 that we know of.
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表