剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表
他走了
he's gone.
我一直打电♥话♥ 却打不通
I've been calling and calling and can't get through.
他不见了吗
He's disappeared?
警♥察♥说是纵火
The police are saying it was arson.
是有人故意放火的
That someone did this deliberately.
他们认为是卡尔干的吗
And they think it was Carl?
你能不能帮我找到他
Do you think you could help me try and find him?
如果你不能 我懂的
I get it if you can't.
我只是感觉事有蹊跷
I just... I've got a feeling something's very wrong.
他昨晚出去就没回来过
He went out last night and didn't come home.
现在他却想把这地方烧掉
And now he tries to burn this place down,
他喜欢这个地方胜过一切
the thing he loves more than anything.
安德鲁·厄拉姆死后 他变得很不一样
It's just that he's been so different since Andrew Earlham died.
他几个星期没上♥床♥和我睡
He hasn't been to bed with me in weeks.
有一晚我记得 我醒来
And one night I remember, I... I woke up
他已经把洗衣机开起来
and he already had the washing machine on.
他大半夜在洗衣服
He was washing his clothes in the middle of the night.
好吧 来
OK. Come on.
我们离开这里
Let's get out of here.
来
Come on.
我知道他所有的密♥码♥ 我以为我们没有秘密
I know all his passwords, I thought we didn't have any secrets.
这是他的手♥机♥账户
So this is his mobile account.
第一步 我们先看看他在和什么人联♥系♥
Right, first step, let's see who he's been talking to.
有很多电♥话♥往来都是跟这个号♥码
There's a lot of calls to and from this number.
-是你吗 -不是
- Is that you? - No.
这是最近的
Here's the most recent,
他今早打出去的 一小时前左右
he made it this morning, about an hour ago.
你知道这个号♥码吗
Do you recognise the number?
现在谁记得任何号♥码
Who recognises any numbers these days?
我们再往后看看
Let's take a look further back.
这里 同一个号♥码
Here. Same number.
三周前 卡尔打给他们
Three weeks ago, Carl called them at...
早上五点打了十分钟
5:00 AM for ten minutes.
这个时间打电♥话♥很奇怪 你不觉得吗
Weird time to make a call, don't you think?
有一点
Just a bit.
这个人是谁
Who the hell is it?
我们打过去问问吧
Let's ring them and ask.
2018年2月28日 早上五点
通话时间10分15秒
小詹你好
Hi, Jen.
-谢谢你能见我们 -进来吧
- Thanks for seeing us. - Come in.
我不知道 我记不住接到的每个电♥话♥
I don't know, I don't remember every call I receive.
早上五点的也不记得吗
Even at five in the morning?
要审讯人不是该找警♥察♥吗
Isn't it the police that are supposed to interrogate you?
警方放走了一个连环强♥奸♥犯
The police let a serial rapist walk free,
所以希望你能理解我不太信任他们
so you'll forgive me if I don't really trust them.
我和卡尔是在创伤后应激障碍小组认识的
Me and Carl met at a PTSD group.
当遇到服役过的人 就像家人一样 你知道吗
When you meet people who serve, it's like family, you know?
然后 安德鲁的消息传了出来
Then, the news about Andrew came out.
然后我们意识到 我们的妻子都...
And we realised we both had wives who...
我们聊了 很多
We talked. A lot.
小詹
Jen.
卡尔跟你说过要伤害安德鲁吗
Did Carl ever talk to you about hurting Andrew?
如果你真认为是你丈夫干的
If you really think your husband did that,
那你得去跟他谈 因为我可帮不了你
then you need to speak to him. Cos I can't help you.
我会的 但他不见了
Well, I would. But he's disappeared.
他今天最后的电♥话♥是打给你的
And the last person he called today was you.
他什么都没说吗
He didn't say anything?
他的船坞 或者是想摆脱...
About his boatyard, or wanting to get out of...?
不 他没有
No, he didn't.
听着 我已经很礼貌地和你们说话了
Look, I've done you the courtesy of speaking to you,
但我真的不能奉陪了 好吗
but I really need to get on, OK?
-谢谢 -抱歉打扰你了
- Thanks. - Sorry for disturbing you.
她在撒谎
She's lying.
可不是嘛
You think?
问题是 为什么撒谎
Question is, why?
很多人都在找你 安德鲁·厄拉姆
A lot of people are looking for you, Andrew Earlham.
三周前
-我认识你吗 -不认识
- Do I know you? - No.
但我认识你
But I know you.
而且我知道你对我妻子做了什么
And I know what you did to my wife.
薇妮·彼得森
Winnie Peterson.
所以 现在怎样
So, what now?
你都懒得否认吗
You're not even gonna deny it?
我否认有用吗
Would it help if I did?
站着别动
Stay where you are.
我敢说你一定想象过这场景 对吧
I bet you've pictured this, haven't you?
-在复仇中度日... -闭嘴
- Living out some revenge... - Shut up!
你到底想怎样
What is it you want?
我要你想想我妻子 你个混♥蛋♥
I want you to think about my wife, you piece of shit.
当你的肺里充满水 眼前一片漆黑的时候
I want you to think about her and all the other women you hurt
我要你想想她 还有你伤害的所有女人
as your lungs fill up with water and your world turns black.
现在 转过身去
Now, turn... around.
老实点 你这个狡猾的杂种
Come here, you slippery bastard!
别这样
Don't do this.
报♥警♥吧 告诉他们我在哪
Call the police. Just tell them where I am.
你可不想背负杀人的罪名
You don't want this on your head.
你不能
You can't!
你不能就这样杀了我
You can't just kill me.
你错了
You're wrong about that.
情痴号♥
我说了 我们有大量颇有希望的线索
As I just said, we have a number of promising leads
希望接下来几天能进行逮捕
and we expect to make an arrest in the next few days.
非常感谢各位的时间 女士们先生们
Thank you very much for your time, ladies and gentlemen.
凯伦·伦顿探长本周早些时候
DI Karen Renton there from earlier this week,
向民众保证 伦敦警♥察♥厅即将找到
assuring the public that the Met is closing in
杀害安德鲁·厄拉姆的凶手
on Andrew Earlham's killer.
-纪律听证会是什么时候 -下周
- So when's the disciplinary hearing? - Next week.
我在买♥♥婴儿服装 尽量不去想这些
I'm shopping for baby clothes to try to avoid thinking about it.
但实际情况是 我看着衣服价格的时候
But all that happens is I'm looking at these prices
就想到 如果我没有工作
and I'm wondering if I'm gonna be able to afford anything
还能不能买♥♥得起这些
if I don't have a job.
好了 到底怎么了
So what's going on?
你在电♥话♥里没多说
You didn't give much away on the phone.
我刚见了你的另一半
I've just come from seeing your other half.
为什么
Why?
她在创伤后应激障碍小组认识的一个朋友
A friend of hers that she met at a PTSD group,
卡尔·彼得森 不见了
Carl Peterson, has disappeared.
他最后打电♥话♥的人是詹妮弗
The last person he called was Jennifer.
他们之间有很多次通话
There've been a lot of calls between them.
其中一次是早上五点
One at five in the morning.
所以呢
So?
所以卡尔的妻子认为他可能参与了
So Carl's wife thinks that he might have been involved
安德鲁的谋杀
in Andrew's murder,
而且詹妮弗在某些方面协助了他
and that Jennifer was helping him in some way.
你说真的吗
You're serious?
我刚和詹妮弗聊过
I just spoke to Jennifer.
我觉得她在隐瞒什么
I think she's hiding something.
我只希望你和她谈谈
All I'm asking is that you talk to her.
你是走投无路了 我理解 但我不需要
You're desperate, OK, I get that. But I don't need this.
如果詹妮弗知道什么 她可以帮我
If Jennifer knows something, she could help me.
知道什么
Knows what?
劳拉 我当了15年警探
Laura, I've been a detective for 15 years.
你不觉得 如果我妻子
Don't you think I'd notice
参与到这种事 我肯定会注意到吗
if my wife was involved in something like this?
我知道这听起来很难接受
Look, I know how this sounds.
你说得对 我走投无路了
And you're right, I am desperate.
但我知道卡尔很信任她 而他现在不见了
But all I know is Carl trusted her, now he's gone
而他的最后一个电♥话♥不是打给他老婆
and the last phone call he made wasn't to his wife,
-而是打给了你妻子 想想吧 -我得走了
- it was to yours. Just think about it. - I've gotta go.
晚安 宝贝们
Night-night, loves.
-睡个好觉 -睡个好觉
- Sleep tight. - Sleep tight.
剧集 | 谁在撒谎 | 导航列表