剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
*For we are of one another*
*彼此之间*
*and between us*
*仅此一心*
*there is one heart.*
肯尼
Kenny!
你不是说了会在我们打包前整理好这些吗
I thought you said you were going to sort all this before we packed.
我是说过
I did.
但它们是我的回忆啊
Memories.
你看到这个就能回忆起美好的时光吗
You see this, and you're transported to a time of happiness?
没错
Yes.
我回来时再整理
I'll sort it when I'm back.
是你劝我搬家
Now, you are the one who persuaded me to make this move,
方便你上班
so you can just pitch in.
问题是 我有些工作上的事需要处理
The thing is, I've got some work stuff to do.
那个网站居然周末还让你去加班
That website has you working at the weekend?
你才是周末还让我加班的吧
You had me working at the weekend.
那是因为周末会有人被谋杀
That's because people get murdered at the weekend.
我回来再找你
I'll see you when I'm back.
如你所愿
As you wish.
确实得如我所愿
It is as I wish, actually.
-好吧 -所以我现在要走了
- Right. - That's why I'm not staying.
我听明白了
I think I got that.
那好
All right, then.
因为我不会再任人摆布了
Because I'm not gonna be told what to do any more.
显然如此
Clearly.
你到底打不打算道歉
Are you ever going to apologise?
这我就不明白了
I think I'm at a loss here.
你真觉得你一点没错 是不是
You really don't think you did anything wrong at all, do you?
我们上一栋房♥子是你父亲选的
Your father chose our last house
说实话 我从没喜欢过那里
and to be honest, I never liked it.
但我还是毫无怨言地在那里住了好多年
But I lived there for years without complaint
因为我知道那会让他高兴
because I knew it made him happy.
生活就是无穷无尽的取舍 肯尼
Life is just a series of trade-offs, Kenny.
对我们所有人都是
For all of us.
我的工作也是如此
And my job is no different.
你可能不同意我的决定
Now, you might disagree with my decisions,
但我永远不会为我的决定道歉
but I will never be able to apologise for them.
我还以为要是有谁能理解的话 那就是你
And I'd have thought that if anyone could understand that, it's you.
你回来的时候想吃炸鱼薯条吗
Now, do you want fish and chips for when you come back?
好
Okay.
-裹面香肠呢 -麻烦了
- Battered sausage? - Yes, please.
行
Right.
而且那不是个网站 是一个在线出版物
And it's not a website. It's an online publication.
可真好啊
Oh, very good!
你今天感觉怎么样
How are you feeling today?
-他在花♥园♥里 -谢谢
- He's in the garden. - Thank you.
我带了这些给你
I brought you these.
绿色的我都替你吃了
I ate the green ones for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
他们把房♥子换好了
They exchanged on the house.
我带了些文件来让你签字
I've got some stuff for you to sign.
-就这儿 -我知道的 伊芙...
- Just here. - I know. Eve...
我不是个傻子
I'm not an idiot.
我们 会挺过去的
We are going to get through this.
你必须明白这点
You have to know that.
一天一天地来
It's one day at a time,
-你会慢慢好起来... -伊芙 这不是你能解决的
- and you are getting better with every day... - This isn't something you can fix, Eve.
她的父母认为她是自杀 你知道吗
Her parents think she killed herself, you know that?
该死的军情六处还全身而退
Also, MI bloody six can wash their hands...
-她的家人不知道 这样更好 -对谁更好
- It's better if her family don't know. - Better for who?
我们的感情里
Our entire relationship has had you...
你一直都是那个中心
At the centre of it.
我也不想这样
Well, I never wanted that...
你也没有尝试去改变过 不是吗
Well, you didn't do much to change it, did you?
平心而论
And if we're being honest,
我们都无法否认 我值得拥有更多
we'd both admit that I deserve more...
一段更健康的关系
A bit more than that.
而不止是你
And more than you.
♪Cherry Lips - Archie Bronson Outfit♪
她生病了
她的表兄告诉我的
好吧 好吧
呼吸道感染 很严重的
你不用一直说服我
拜托 她在撒谎
She's lying. Okay?
她说第二天要工作 是撒谎
She was lying when she had work the next day.
她说去看她妈妈了 是撒谎
She was lying when saw her mom.
她说自己感冒了也是在撒谎
She was lying when she had the flu.
他知道
He knows it.
我知道
I know it.
你也知道
You know it.
你都不是因为她才哭
You're not even crying because of her.
你哭是因为...
You're crying because...
因为你觉得自己很蠢
Because you feel stupid.
因为你就是蠢
Because you were stupid.
♪Dart for My Sweetheart - Archie Bronson Outfit♪
你说的喝一杯 不包括别的活动
Hey, these drinks don't involve games,
或者聚会什么的吧
or organised fun, do they?
很随意的
Erm, it's pretty chill.
随意就好
Chilled works.
好的 我去...
Okay, I'll get the...
有人吗
Hello?
《雌狐的吻痕》
挪威最受欢迎女杀手
有人吗
Hello?
肯尼
Kenny?
你在吗
Hello?
你好 我是肯尼 请留言
Hi. This is Kenny. Leave a message.
嘿 我到了
Hey. Erm, I'm here.
你手♥机♥放在桌上了
Oh, I think I have your phone.
你在哪呢
Where are you?
R.I.P. 肯尼小天使再见
一直都真正在关心着伊芙
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表