剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
He has a problem with alcohol?
不是的 主要是零食
No. No, no, no, no, no. Mostly snacks.
客房♥服务
Housekeeping!
客房♥服务
Housekeeping?
海滩吗
At the beach?
客房♥服务
Housekeeping!
什么
What?
海洋的舒缓声音
"Soothing Sounds of the Ocean""
真有你的 塞露奇
Nice try, Cellucci.
你得再聪明点才能骗到...
But you gotta be a little smarter than that to fool --
见鬼 中午了
Crap! It's noon!
所有的都是在布拉格制♥造♥的
So everything is manufactured in Prague?
是的
Yes.
然后我们运到美国的各个地点
Then we drop ship to various locations here in the States.
事实上 我们后面有个仓库
In fact, we have a warehouse right in the back.
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
-我能借走他一下吗 -当然
- Can I borrow you for a second? - No worries.
-我马上回来 -好的
- I'll be right back. ?- Yes.
我觉得这反应了在残酷世界中 人对人的
See, I think it reflects man's inhumanity towards man
不人道
in a cruel world.
而且 看上去像教室被龙♥卷♥风♥袭击了
Plus, it looks like the classroom got hit by a twister.
明白我意思吗
You know what I'm talkin' about...
牙痛女士
toothache lady?
灯罩装 她穿着灯罩装
Got a lampshade dress. She got a lampshade dress.
能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
好了
Okay.
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
你以为你的海洋声音能让我沉睡吗
You thought your little ocean sounds would keep me sleeping?
没用的
Well, it didn't work.
现在1点14分 还是有用的
Well, it's 1:14, so it kind of did work.
你上楼去 我可以的
Just go back upstairs. I can handle this.
不 你想甩掉我
No. No, no. You're trying to get rid of me.
不可能的 我要搞砸你的案子
It's not gonna happen. I will blow this case for you.
-你不会的 -我发誓 我要搞砸
- No, you won't. ?- I promise. I'll blow the whole sit--
我问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
-什么 -谁把鸟放出来了
- What? - ?Who let that bird out?
-不知道你在说... -鸟
- I have no idea what the -- - The bird, you know?
停下
?Stop it!
好了好了
Okay, okay --
-快停下 -大家好
- Stop right -- ?- Hey, everybody.
幼稚鬼 你可以留下
Big baby, you're back in it.
现在情况是
Here's where we're at.
多明戈告诉我楼里有个仓库
Domingo told me there is a warehouse in this building.
所以现在我们只需要
So now all we have to do
让他承认他卖♥♥伪造品
is get him to admit that he's selling forgeries.
-所以 -他来了
- And at that point -- - There he is!
-多明戈 -我想念你 我的朋友
- Domingo! - Ah. I missed you, my friend.
某个闻起来像樱桃烟草
Yeah, somebody smells like cherry tobacco.
多明戈和我在说他的运作
Domingo and I, we were talking about his operation. ?
我成功的秘密 过来
The secret to my success? Come here.
全是垃圾
It's all junk.
-你卖♥♥赝品吗 -不 那是违法的
- You're selling forgeries? - No, that would be illegal.
比如说 这幅画叫《宙斯之眼》
For instance, this is called the "Eye of Zeus."
其实是我侄子史蒂夫的眼睛
It's actually my nephew Stevie.
我用苹果手♥机♥拍的
I took it on an iPhone.
推近就行 我们当时在快餐店
You zoom out, we're at Chuck E. Cheese.
我先失陪了
Now if you'll excuse me,
我想有客户送钱来了
I think some money just walked into the room.
-慢慢看 -好的
- Enjoy it. - Sure, sure.
如果他们没有伪造
So if they're not forgeries...
他们就没违法
?...they're not doing anything illegal.
我知道
I know.
真不敢相信
I can't believe this. I mean, I...
这本来是我工作上的大事 现在
This was gonna be a big thing for my career and now...
我看起来像白♥痴♥一样
I'm just gonna -- gonna look like an idiot.
真倒霉
That's a tough break.
听着 7点有班飞机
Hey, listen, there's a 7 P.M. flight.
我要赶去球迷训练营
I'm gonna make it to Mets Fantasy Camp.
-如果你不介意的话 -当然不 去吧
- So if you don't mind -- - Yeah, no, of course. Please, go.
走的时候 再拿个9块钱的巧克力条
And on your way out, make sure you grab another $9 candy bar.
好像你今天吃的垃圾食品还不够多
Like you haven't had enough junk today.
等等
Wait a second.
什么
What?
-对了 -什么
- That's it. - What?
他们就是这样赚钱的
That's how they're making their money.
他们不是靠酒店赚钱
They don't make it on the hotel room.
是靠迷你酒吧赚钱 垃圾食品
They make it on the minibar, the junk.
他们也是这样的
That's what they're doing here!
对了 你说的仓库
That's it. The warehouse you're talking about.
跟我来 走
Follow me. Come on.
-另一边 -哪边
- Well, other way. ?- Which way?
不 别一边
No. Other way.
还是错的 好吧
It's still wrong. Okay.
想想看 在布拉格制♥造♥这些垃圾
Think about it. They make this junk in Prague
然后运到美国
and then they ship it to America?
为什么费这么多钱 我告诉你原因
Why spend all that money? I'll tell you why.
他们运的不是艺术品
'Cause it's not just art they're shipping.
是毒品
So narcotics.
正是 看这个
Exactly. Look at this right here.
这是可♥卡♥因♥
That's cocaine!
石膏灰
It's plaster.
进去了
It got in deep.
好了没
You done?
好了
Yes, I'm done. ?Okay.
看来你的迷你酒吧理论不成立
So much for your minibar theory, huh?
还没好
I'm not done.
好了
I'm done.
等等
Wait a minute.
等等
Wait a minute.
知道吗 我不敢相信我会这样说
You know what? I can't believe I'm saying this,
但你是对的
but you were right!
我跟你说了什么 我跟你说了什么
What did I tell you? What did I tell you?
我说什么来着
What did I say?! ?
我们破案了
We cracked the case!
难以置信 我们要握手吗
This is unbelievable. Should we, like, shake hands
-碰拳还是 -击掌得了
- or bump fists or -- - All right, let's just high-five.
太棒了
Yes. Yeah.
我的手♥机♥
My phone. ?
是唐娜 亲爱的
Oh, it's Donna. Hey, babe.
收到短♥信♥了吗
Hey, did you get my messages?
我昨天就开始找你
I've been trying to reach you since yesterday.
对不起 这边太忙了
Yeah, listen. Sorry, it's just been crazy around here.
亲爱的 你不会相信的
Honey, you're not gonna believe this,
那个狡猾的安德森
but that little weasel Anderson --
他升了乔安没升我
he picked Joanne over me.
他说她有满满的正能量
He said she had a great energy.
知道吗 我也会有满满的正能量
Well, you know what? I'd have a great energy, too,
如果我也总是磕减肥药的话
if I was whacked out on Adderall all the time.
没错 我说出来了
That's right. I said it.
亲爱的 对不起 太糟糕了
Babe, I'm sorry. That's horrible.
但我得挂电♥话♥了
But I-I-I gotta cut you off.
我站在一间仓库里
I'm -- I'm standing here in the middle
里面全是毒品
of a warehouse full of drugs, and, uh...
什么 你还好吗
What? Wait, are you okay?
我没事 挺好的
Oh, no, no, I'm fine. I mean, I'm great, actually.
状态大好
I mean, my juices are flowing.
没发生的事我都预料到了
It's like I'm seeing things before they even happen.
好像 我从未从警队退休一样
It's almost like -- it's almost like I never left the force.
慢着 亲爱的
Oh -- wait, honey, are you --
你在考虑回去上班吗
are you thinking about going back on the job?
来了[真的]
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表