剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
Well, every night,
我都在商场里的
I've been working at the mobile phone store
手♥机♥店工作
at the mall.
那个软件我要留着
Actually, you know what? That one I do wanna keep
我要用来搜索任意城市中离我最近的熟食店
'cause, you know what, it shows me the closest deli in any city.
你们的女儿对我来说就是一切
And obviously, your daughter means the world to me so, um,
所以我在偷偷存钱
I have been secretly saving money
给她买♥♥一个订婚戒指
to buy her an engagement ring.
我完全想错了 你这样...
I was way off. Well, that's --
你这么做挺好的 切尔
Good for you, Chale. You know?
其实以我对肯德拉的了解
Actually, I th-- I thought Kendra's whole thing was
她应该不想要一枚戒指
she didn't wanna get a ring.
我知道她总是说
I know. She always goes on and on about how
她不想要这种父权社会的象征物
she doesn't want a symbol of patriarchal society
戴在她的手上
resting on her finger.
但我听说女人有时候
But I have learned that sometimes women say one thing...
都是心口不一的
they mean the opposite.
作为一个结婚22年的男人
As a man who's been married for 22 years,
我可以说这是事实
I gotta tell ya, that ain't a rumor.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
说来挺好笑的 我觉得肯德拉跟她妈妈一样
You know, it's funny, I guess Kendra's just like her mother.
唐娜和我订婚的时候
You know, when Donna and I got engaged,
我们没多少钱
we didn't have a lot of money.
所以我送了她一个戒指作为占位标志
So I got her a ring as a placeholder
答应她以后买♥♥更好的
with a promise to upgrade.
我打赌她收到好戒指时一定开心死了
I bet when that happened, she was really ecstatic.
不知道 我还没给她买♥♥更好的呢
We'll see. It hasn't happened yet.
我给肯德拉买♥♥戒指
Does me getting Kendra a ring
是不是让你有点为难了
make things slightly awkward for you?
这似乎提醒了你还有个承诺没有实现
Like kind of a grisly reminder of promises not kept?
有点吧
A little bit.
切尔还真让你难堪了 是吧
Wow. Chale really put you on the spot, huh?
没有啊 其实他还激励了我
No. Actually, he inspired me.
我多年前答应了唐娜要给她买♥♥那个戒指
I mean, I promised Donna I'd buy her that ring years ago,
她真的太好了
and she's just incredible.
她从来没有主动提过
She -- she never brought it up once.
我得想办法凑齐六千美元
Just gotta figure out a way to come up with 6 grand.
凯尔 你最近在健身吗
Kyle, you been working out?
你看起来好像瘦了
You look like you dropped some weight.
是啊 不过我没钱
Yeah, I don't have any money.
莫特 你在健身吗
Mott, you been working out?
你看起来好像也瘦了
You look like you dropped some weight.
我也没钱
I don't have any money either.
说实话 你俩看起来
Just for the record, both of you look like
都像从减肥训练营里跑出来的
you broke out of fat camp, okay?
你没有存款之类的吗
Well, don't you have any savings or something?
我有存款 但是我不能动
Yeah, I got savings, but I can't touch it
因为她要查看每一份银行结单
because she goes through every bank statement.
那就在她之前拿到银行的邮件呗
Well, just get the mail before she does.
说实在的
Actually, you know what? That --
这个方法应该不错 因为等她发现的时候
That might work because by the time she founds out,
她已经戴上那枚戒指了
she'll -- she'll already have the ring.
学学我 等我订婚的时候
Well, lesson here is when I get engaged,
我会为我的女人买♥♥一颗
I'm gonna run out and buy my girl
我能买♥♥得起的最大的钻石
the biggest rock I can afford.
我猜那钻石一定很大吧
I'm guessing it's gonna be pretty gigantic
毕竟你已经存了50年的钱了
considering you've been saving for what? 50 years?
是52年 我一定能成功的
52, and it's gonna happen.
我只是在寻找我的真命天女而已
Hey, look, I'm waiting to find Miss Right.
我只能说她这52年藏得真好啊
Wherever she is, she's got an unbelievable hiding spot.
-伙伴们好 -早上好
- Hey, team. - Hey, morning.
没想到啊 直接去吃早饭
Ooh, wow, I'm impressed. Going straight to breakfast?
今天不假装要跑步了吗
Not even gonna pretend to run today?
他前一天装得过头了 浑身疼
No. He's too sore from pretending the other day.
抱歉 爸爸 配合一下
Sorry, Dad. It was teed up.
你们会受到报应的
Well, payback's coming.
不知何地 不知何时
I don't know where and I don't know when,
反正你们的报应来了
but she's coming.
你可以晚点再找孩子们报仇吗
Well, can you seek revenge on your children a little bit later?
他们要迟到了
You guys are gonna be late.
-拜拜 爱你们 -爱你们
- Bye. Love you. - ?Love ya.
切尔的事有进展了吗
Hey, anything new with the Chale thing?
是的 我跟他谈过了
Oh, yeah. I talked to him. He's --
-他是清白的 -那就好
- totally clean. - ?Oh, good.
-他还把我手♥机♥修好了 -是吗
- Yeah. And he fixed my phone. - Yeah?
是啊 不过他动了我的导航定位
Yeah, although he set my GPS.
现在导航的声音听起来像伯吉斯·梅雷迪思
Now it talks like Burgess Meredith.
前方红绿灯左转
You're gonna make a left at the light! ?
你左转的时候在和懒鬼打拳
You're fighting bums and you -- while you're making a left.
该演员曾扮演《洛基》中的重要角色
是啊 就这样
Yeah, he did. It's...
-这是怎么了 -怎么了
- Oh. Ooh, whoa. What is this? - What?
我们有六千美元无缘无故被转到活期账户去了
Somehow $6,000 moved from our money market to our checking.
-你看的是什么呢 -我们的银行结单
- What are you looking at there? - Our bank statement.
不是邮寄过来吗
Don't those come in the mail?
8年前就不邮寄了 都是网上查看
Well, not for eight years. We do our banking online.
不过...
But...
有人动了我们的钱 是你吗
somebody moved the money. Did you do that?
没有啊
No. No.
那我给银行打个电♥话♥
Oh, well, then I need to call the bank.
先别
No --
-你是说六千吗 -是啊
- Uh, did you say 6 grand? - ?Yeah.
那是 那是我转的
Oh, that -- that was me, then.
-我以为你说的六万呢 -不是
- Yeah, I thought you said 60 grand, which -- - No.
我还想...
But I was like...
有人在超♥市♥摔跤了吗[赔大钱]
What, did somebody slip at a supermarket
我怎么不知道
and I didn't know about it?
你拿六千块准备做什么
What were you planning on doing with $6,000?
我准备买♥♥一个多功能沙滩车
I was gonna buy an ATV.
什么
What?
-各种地形都能跑 -我知道那是什么
- Yeah. All-terrain vehicle. - I know what it is.
有四个轮胎 像地形车
It's a four wheeler. It's like a quad.
可以开上山 小山
You can go up over hills, little ones,
然后在后院玩耍
and have fun in the backyard.
孩子们在外面...
Have the kids out there, just --
亲爱的我知道那是什么 不过你疯了吗
Okay, I know what it is, honey. But have you lost your mind?
我们买♥♥不起
We can't afford that.
说实话 有时我觉得我嫁给了
Honestly, sometimes, I feel like I'm married to
一个大宝宝
a giant man-baby.
我以为很好玩呢
I just thought it would be fun.
住在房♥子里付各种账单也很好玩
Well, so is living in a house and paying our bills.
好了 我知道你的意思了
Okay. Message received.
是吗
But is it?
我觉得这种事我们好像聊了很多次了
'Cause I feel like we have this conversation a lot.
现在我知道了我们是在网上看账单
Now that I know we do our banking online,
这种事也不会再发生了
we won't have it again.
不可理喻
Unbelievable.
盖布太太 抱歉我不小心偷听到了
Mrs. Gable, I'm sorry. I couldn't help overhearing.
是我就不会对盖布先生生这么大的气
I wouldn't be too upset with Mr. Gable.
我就是这么气 他想用我们的存款
Well, I am. He wants to use our savings
去买♥♥一个沙滩车
to buy, like, a quad-runner.
我觉得他不是想买♥♥那个
I don't think that's what he's buying.
那他要买♥♥什么
What's he buying?
我不是很想告诉你这个
Well, I'm not comfortable telling you that.
那你想不想让我给移♥民♥局打电♥话♥呢
Are you comfortable with me calling immigration?
其实我有工作签证
Actually, I have a work visa.
我体会到你的讽刺意思了
I am aware of the irony.
切尔 快告诉我
Chale, just tell me.
怎么了
Okay. What?
他疯狂爱着你 希望你知道
He's madly in love with you and he wants you to know that
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表