剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "Kevin Can Wait"...
门德斯队长找我
Sergeant Mendez called me in.
他想让我回去做卧底
He wants me to go back undercover.
还记得那些卖♥♥假画的人吗
Remember those guys selling that counterfeit art?
其中有一个人要见我
Well, one of them's been askin' about me,
他们需要我露面
so they need me to make an appearance.
我要升职了
I'm up for that promotion at work.
工资更高 还有自己的停车位
So it's -- it's more money, it's my own parking space.
待遇如下
Here's the offer --
六位数年薪 优先认股权 开♥发♥的东西的所有权
six figs, stock options, piece of everything we develop,
而且 签约奖金
plus...A signing bonus.
一万
$10,000?!
我们只需要确定
All we gotta do is find the location
交易的地点就可以了
of where the deal's going down and we're good.
-听塞露奇指挥 -塞露奇
- Let Cellucci take the lead. - Cellucci?
你没告诉我塞露奇也在跟这件案子
You didn't tell me Cellucci's on this case.
我们得去见多明戈
We gotta see Domingo again.
我不行 我们要去大都会队的球迷训练营
No, we can't. We're going to Mets Fantasy Camp.
这周末在波士顿有大型画展
This weekend is our biggest art show in Boston.
就这么定了 你们明天去波士顿
So it's settled. You're coming tomorrow. Boston.
她踢了桌子 我看到了
She kicked the table. I saw her kick --
你为什么这样做
Why would you do that?
瓦妮莎 你好
Vanessa, hi.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
我来接你老公去酒店住一个周末
I'm here to take your husband away to a hotel for the weekend.
太好了 带他走
Oh. Good. Get him outta here.
请进
Come on in.
我猜猜 他没准备好
Let me guess. He is not ready.
-当然没有 -知道吗
- No, of course not. - Right. You know what?
假装是他的老婆就让我消化不良
Just pretending to be his wife gives me agita.
我不知道你是怎么在现实中做到的
How you do it for real? I do not know.
是不容易
Well, you know, it's not easy,
但他也有还算优点的品质
but he does have some redeeming qualities.
我跟你说
Uh, anyway, I wanted to tell you,
我给他装了呼吸贴 你要确保
I packed Breathe-Rite strips for him, so make sure
他在睡觉前贴上
he puts one on before going to bed, okay?
-打鼾吗 -不 他有睡眠呼吸暂停症
- Ugh. He snores? - No, he's got sleep apnea.
应该说每隔30秒 他死一次
So it's more like he dies and comes back to life
又起死回生
every 30 seconds.
-有意思 -是不错
- It's fun. - That's nice.
还有 如果你想让他熟睡
Also, if you want him to stay asleep,
放一些舒缓的声音 不能是雨林环境
put on something soothing, but not rainforest noises
因为猴子的叫声令他崩溃
because, uh, the monkey sounds, they really freak him out.
准备好了吗
Hi. You ready to do this?
我们要去高级酒店
Okay. We're going to a nice hotel,
你就穿这个吗
and that's what you're wearing?
怎样 我去做卧底
What? I'm going undercover.
我的角色就这个打扮
This is what my character's wearing.
你看起来
Well, you look like a guy
像是《黑道家族》中马上要被♥干♥掉的人
who's about to get whacked on "The Sopranos."
等等 不是不是
Yeah. Wait. No, no, no, no, no.
他看起来像蜜西·艾略特[说唱天后]
He looks like Missy Elliot.
太对了
Yes! Yes!
太对了
Yes!
-换衣服 -太好笑了
- Go change. - That's a good one.
等待夕阳好 第一季第二十四集[本季终]
老天
Oh, boy.
有问题
We got a problem.
好了 在你抱怨前
All right, before you start complaining,
我会做大度的人
I will be the bigger person.
我睡沙发床 你睡床
I will take the pull-out. You can have the bed.
酷
Cool.
都不争一下吗
Not even gonna fight me?
我原以为需要争 但你太谦让了
I thought I was gonna have to, but you made it pretty easy.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
你怎么办 像以前那样打我小报告吗
What are you gonna do? Write me up like you used to?
好了 终于来了
Okay. There it is.
我就一直在等你这句话
I was waiting for the shoe to drop.
十年前的事了 你想说吗
It was 10 years ago. You wanna get into it?
不想 我不是活在过去
No. 'Cause I don't live in the past.
我是活在现在
I live in the present. ?
我现在要进入迷你酒吧了
And I'm presently about to get into this minibar!
你知道巧克力条9块钱一个吧
Okay, hey. You know that candy bar costs $9, right?
你听到多明戈在大厅说的
You heard Domingo in the lobby. He was like...
好好享受
"Enjoy yourselves""
我就会这样做
That's what I plan on doing.
-放回去 -什么
- Put it back. - What?
放回去
Put it...back.
不准打开 不准
Do not open it. Don't --
别打开 别
Do not. Don't. Do -- ?
别打开 别打开
Don't do it. Don't do it.
别打开 别
Don't open it. Don't --
谢谢
Thank you.
他来了 升职时间到
Okay, there he is. It's promotion time.
升职时间
It's promotion time.
-唐娜 -莱瑞
- Donna! - Larry.
我想和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you
护士长的空缺
about the opening for the head nurse position.
好的 我们说吧
I would love to. Let's do it.
对了 你今天看起来真帅气
And by the way, you look great today.
有点甜甜圈在这里 但看上去真精神
That's a little doughnut there, but lookin' -- lookin' sharp.
我们决定升乔安
Thing is, we went with Joanne.
谢谢
Ah. Oh. Thank you.
我说我们升乔安
I said we went with Joanne.
乔
Jo...
乔安
Joanne?
她有满满的正能量
She's got a great energy.
非常适合高中
And she'd be a perfect fit for the high school.
非常适合
Perfect!
太好了
Great.
我不会哭的 不会哭的
I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry,
不会哭的
I'm not gonna cry.
要用钥匙刮花她的车吗
Should we key his car?
不要
No.
由美
Yumi, n--
也许
Maybe.
待命
Stand by.
会计的世界怎么样 戴夫
Hey. How are things going in the world of accounting, Dave?
非常好
Couldn't be better.
我想乒乓球桌空出来了
Uh, I believe the ping-pong table just opened up.
想去玩一下吗
Wanna give it a go?
不了 我家里有事
No, I have some things to do at home.
快走
Get out.
什么
What?
非常棒
Oh. It's great.
增长太快 傻眼了
So much growth, it's stupid.
沉船
Sinking ship.
现金花光了 投资人撤了
We burned through all the cash. Investors bailed.
总之 我拿个烤饼
Anyway, I'm gonna grab me a scone
走人了
and hit the road.
说真的 快跑
Seriously. Run.
睡个好觉 你这个大笨蛋
Sleep tight, you big, dumb dope.
多明戈 我得告诉你
Domingo, I have to tell you,
我们的买♥♥家会喜欢这个的
our buyers would love this.
我们的客户就喜欢锋利的金属的东西
Our clients really respond to sharp metal...th-- things.
-在欧洲可火了 -那是肯定的
- It's all the rage in Europe. - I'll -- I'll bet.
是从那里进口的吗 欧洲
So is that where you ship from? Europe?
你老公呢
Where's your husband?
晚上太辛苦 还在睡
Oh, he's -- he's sleeping off a rough night.
看到迷你酒吧太兴奋
He got into it a little too deep with the minibar.
他酗酒吗
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表