剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
而且 我开了大众点评网的账号♥
And by the way, I'm on the Yelp now,
小心我让这里关门
so will bring this place down.
我不负责这桌
Well, that's not my table,
希望你跟爱莉讲人生大道理讲得顺利
so good luck telling Ellie how to live her life.
各位
Hey, guys.
你们好吗
How's it going?
菜肉馅饼看起来真不错
Oh, the pot pie looks sick, huh?
全是鸡肉
Chock-full of chicken.
-你想在这里谈吗 -去柜台
- So you want to talk here? - Just go to the counter.
好
Okay.
他以为他是我爸
He thinks he's my dad.
我不明白
I don't understand you.
你总是会做出明智的决定
Y-Y-You always make great decisions.
这次为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
爸 你为什么不能相信我呢
Dad, why can't you trust me?
你为什么不能给切尔一次机会呢
And why can't you give Chale a chance?
他人很好 你总是告诉我
He's sweet, and you always told me
要找一个尊重我 让我感觉自己很特别的人
to find someone who respects me and makes me feel special.
我想陶德符合这些条件
I think we get all that with Todd.
爸 听着
Okay, Dad, look.
这对我来说也很难 我的脚痛死了
This isn't easy for me. Okay, my feet are killing me.
我不断在吐司机上烫到手指
I keep burning my fingers on the stupid toaster,
我确信杂工在偷我的小费
and I'm pretty sure the busboy is stealing my tips.
我看到了 路易
Yeah, I see you, Louie.
你和妈妈一开始也没钱
Look, you and mom were dead broke when you started out,
你们也挺过来了
and you guys made it work.
切尔和我也是可以的
Chale and I can, too.
听着 停下
Okay, look, look, stop, stop. Okay, hey.
如果你保证回学校
All right, if you promise to go to school down here,
你和切尔可以搬到家里住
you and Chale can move into the house, all right?
我不出租车♥库♥了
I just -- I won't rent the garage.
你不是需要房♥租过退休生活吗
But I-I thought you needed that for your retirement.
我们会想到办法的
We'll figure something out, all right?
听话 我爱你
Come on. I love you.
谢谢你 爸
Oh, thank you, Dad.
现在你得让切尔同意
Now you have to get Chale on board.
我得什么
I got to what?
你给他的第一印象差劲透了
You made a pretty bad first impression.
请你注意
And -- And please, please be careful.
他很敏感
He's sensitive.
是吗 哪里
Oh, yeah? Where?
我就想揍他的敏感处
'Cause that's exactly where I want to punch him.
切尔
Hey, Chale.
盖布先生 拜托 不必把场面闹得太难看
Uh, Mr. Gable, please. There's no need for a scene.
显然 我们都是男人中的战斗机
Obviously, we are both alpha males.
我在给肯德拉写短♥信♥
I'm texting Kendra.
她不应该做服务员
She shouldn't be waiting tables,
为了我放弃追梦
putting all of her dreams on hold for mine.
现在又和你闹不愉快
A-And now it's causing problems with you.
我非常爱她 但是
I love her so much, but...
我必须和她分手
I have to break up with her.
你继续 我只是来拿芥末的
Well, you do your thing. I just needed the mustard.
我只是需要这个
That's all I wanted.
切尔 别
Hey, Chale, don't, uh...
别发出去
Don't send that.
我要肯德拉继续上学
Look, uh, I want Kendra to stay in school,
她会回来住在家里
so she's gonna come back and live in the house.
我希望你也一起来住
And I...I'd like you to live there...too.
你真是太慷慨了
Oh, well, that -- that's really generous.
没问题
I -- Yes, you've got me.
我们现在是一家人了
Uh, we're practically family now.
我这人不太喜欢拥抱别人
I'm not normally a hugger.
这样挺好
Good, then we're good. Okay.
我们有90块的账单
We got charged 90 bucks
买♥♥的是四桶肌肉牛奶蛋白粉
for four tubs of Muscle Milk protein powder.
是我买♥♥的
Oh, that was me.
我在看《洛基3》 看得我热血澎湃
I was watching "Rocky III," And I got all fired up.
然后我
And then I, uh...
我会退掉的
I'll return it.
谢谢
Thank you.
工作找的怎么样了
Oh. So, how's the job search going?
我不想高兴得太早
I don't want to count my chickens,
但你有可能和
but you could be sleeping with the guy
亨普斯特德汽车店的
who's in charge of securing the perimeter
保安主管上♥床♥
of Hempstead Auto Mall.
听起来不错
I like the sound of that.
不 我是说
No, I mean you're gonna
你得和他上♥床♥ 我才能得到那份工作
have to sleep with that guy so I get the job.
我是这个意思
That's what I'm talking about.
我能帮忙就行
Whatever I got to do.
过来
Hey, come here.
你真了不起
You're pretty awesome.
怎么说
What was that for?
你知道我说的是什么
Aw, you know what I'm talking about.
你为你女儿做了件大好事
You did a great thing for your daughter.
我们总会熬过去的 我们一直这样
We'll make it work. It's -- It's what we do.
我知道你觉得你的退休计划泡汤了
But I know you think your retirement is screwed up.
还是爽了两天 不错了
No, I had two days. It was a good run.
我知道你本来打算
No, I know you had your heart set
建一个室内索道 参加忍♥者露营
on building an indoor zip line or going to ninja camp or...
我不知道
I don't know.
你不能拿着彩弹枪开卡丁车
So, you don't get to race go-karts with paintball guns.
但你可以有更多时间陪孩子们
You do get to spend a lot more time with your kids,
最终 这样不是更好吗
and at the end of the day, isn't that ultimately better?
二十年来 我们为人♥民♥服务
Four two decades, we protected and served.
现在这些街道是我们的
Now we rule these streets.
爸 我的座位在摇晃
Dad, my -- my seat's wobbly.
那是因为这是我昨晚加上去的
Yeah, that's 'cause I, uh -- I added it last night,
当时光线不好
and the light wasn't too good.
如果我们分开了
But hey, listen, if we get separated,
家里碰头好吗
just meet back at the house, all right?
你不会有事的
You're gonna be good.
三二一
3...2...1!
开始
Go!
拜托
Come on!
享受灌木丛吧 古迪
Enjoy the bushes, Goody.
别这样
Come on!
撞右边
On the right.
小心
Look out!
太棒了 我赢了
Yeah, baby! I win!
等待夕阳好
第一季 第一集
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表