剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
I'm the top salesman.
-是吗 -当然
- Really? - Oh, yeah.
知道为什么吗 因为我很真诚
And you know why? It's 'cause I'm genuine.
顾客明白
And -- And they get it.
他们明白 你明白我的意思吗
They get that. You know what I'm talking about?
明白
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是 当一切尘埃落定
But, you know, when it's all said and done,
钱能让我真正开心吗
is -- is money gonna make me happy?
我家后院真的需要小高尔夫球场吗
I mean, do I really need a putting green in my backyard?
我真的需要加热马桶圈吗
Do I really need a heated toilet seat?
我不知道 反正我用大腿给我的马桶圈加温
I don't know. I just heat mine up with the back of my legs.
当然 巴黎不错
I mean, sure, Paris is nice...
但巴萨罗纳才叫一个爽
...but give me Barcelona any day.
是的 我听说巴塞罗纳棒极了
Oh, right. I've heard Barcelona is incredible.
巴萨罗纳
Bar-tha-lona.
对 巴萨罗纳
Right. Bar-tha-lona.
我跟你说 你一定得去
And I'm telling you, you have to go.
如果你请客我就去
Oh, well, if you're buying, I'm going.
闺蜜周末
Girls weekend.
你真风趣
You are so funny.
但你一定要去 跟我保证你会去
But you must. Promise me you'll go.
好
Okay.
别只是说好 保证
Don't just say okay. Promise.
我们一家五口
We're a family of five.
去西班牙的机票相当的...
Tickets to Spain would be pretty --
-跟我保证 -我保证
- Promise me! - I promise.
无论你是警♥察♥还是销♥售♥
Whether you're a cop or you're a salesman,
无论这辈子做什么 成功的关键是努力工作
whatever you're doing in life, key to success is hard work.
-我说得对吗 -太对了
- Am I right? - Absolutely.
你得花时间
You got to put in the hours.
不不
No, no, no, no.
时间不是重点
It's not about the hours.
重点是聪明地工作
It's about working smart.
对
Right.
确保你没浪费时间
Making sure you're not wasting time.
不不
No, no, no, no, no.
因为有时你在浪费时间时 其实
'Cause sometimes when you're wasting time, you're actually --
你找到了通往解决方案的道路
you're finding a path to the solution.
就是说尽管你觉得自己做错了
So, even if you think you're doing something wrong,
但其实你做对了
you're actually doing something right.
不
No!
我会的
Yep, I do, I do.
我以孩子们的生命起誓 我会看《清道夫》
I swear on the kids' lives I will watch "Ray Donovan."
瞧她们 好亲热
Look at these two. Thick as thieves, huh?
总之 真的很高兴认识你们
Anyway, it's been really great getting to know you guys.
这是什么
Uh-oh, what is that?
赶人下台的音乐响起了吗
The wrap-up music?
我还要感谢好多人呢
'Cause, you know, I still got a lot of people to thank
还有
and, uh...
不 我只是 我不...
No, no, I just -- I don't -- I was --
我可以睡在这里吗
Can I sleep over?
求你了 我们想玩"马里奥赛车"
Please? Please? We want to play "Mario Kart."
这得由盖布先生和盖布太太决定 小家伙
Oh, it's up to Mr. And Mrs. Gable, champ.
我们很乐意他在这里睡
Well, we'd love to have him over,
但是格雷登没带睡衣
but, you know, Grayden didn't bring his pajamas.
我想那我们不如改天吧
Yeah, you know, I guess we'll -- we'll do it another night.
是的
Yeah.
他可以借杰克的睡衣
He could just borrow Jack's PJs.
直接穿三角裤睡就行了
Ah, he could just sleep in his tighty-whities.
问题解决了
Well, that solves that.
-好棒 -太好了
- Well, awesome! - Yes!
我想这意味着再来杯红酒
I guess that means another glass of wine.
看起来是这样
Yeah. Looks that way.
真是疯了
This is crazy.
我们连有线都没装
We don't even have cable yet
但已经新交了两个最好的朋友
and already we got two new besties here.
有线真不错
Cable's great, huh?
顺便说下 你装了后
By the way, when you get it,
很久不来我们能理解
we'll understand if we don't see you for a while.
我好累 凌晨1点
I'm so tired, by 1:00 A.M.,
我根本没和他说话了
I'm not even talking to him anymore.
我是对着那个男人髻在说话
I'm talking directly to the man bun.
我不是很肯定 但我想他可以摇晃它
I'm not 100% positive, but I think he can wag it.
如果发型名称里一定要加上
If you have to put the word "Man"
"男人"两个字 那这就不该是男人的发型
in the name of a hairstyle, shouldn't be on a man.
对
Yeah. Yeah.
我跟你们说 他们太可怕了 那个老婆
I got to tell you, and they are brutal, and the wife?
说了45分钟买♥♥本地菜
45 minutes on how shopping local
与买♥♥有机菜的区别
is different than shopping organic.
我不想老生常谈
I don't want to sound like a broken record,
但是 白人
but...white people.
男人髻 3点方向
Wa-whoa. Man bun, 3:00.
真风趣
Yeah. Very funny.
-他在这啊 -他在这啊
- There he is! - Hey, there he is.
你在这里做什么 你怎么找到我的
What are you doing here, man? How'd you find me?
杰克告诉我这是你...
Oh, Jack told me this was your --
你们混的地方
your -- your hangout, huh?
这是你的哥们吗
This your crew? All right.
这是我的大儿子布雷登
This is my oldest, Braden.
第一任老婆留下的纪念品
Little souvenir from wife numero uno.
爸 妈有名字
Dad, Mom has a name.
没错 艾莉
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. It's Allie.
赡养费[同音]
Allie-mony.
-去拿些披萨 -好
- Go get some slices. - Okay.
过去点
Slide over, will you.
听着 今晚
So, listen, tonight
我想着7点或是7点半
I'm thinking 7:00, 7:30?
晚餐 我们去吃晚餐
Yeah, for dinner. We're going for dinner.
我们去吃晚餐 印度菜
We're going for dinner -- Indian.
老天 知道吗
Oh, man. Oh, you know what it is?
唐娜是学校的护士
Uh, Donna's a school nurse
今晚她要开研讨会
and tonight she's giving a seminar.
我想你记错日期了 因为布兰迪
Think you got your dates mixed up a little because Brandi,
刚跟唐娜说了 她有空
she just talked to Donna and she's available,
你得去
so you're in.
-印度菜 -我好喜欢
- Indian! - Ah! I love it!
-你在这里 -布兰迪
- There you are. - Hey, Brandi.
抱歉 你来这里做什么
Hey. Sorry, what -- what are you d-doing here?
我不是有意吓着你的
Oh, I didn't mean to startle you.
你女儿说你在上面
Your daughter said you were up here.
我叫了你 我大喊唐娜 唐娜
I was calling for you. I was like, "Donna, Donna!"
你没回答 我好担心
You weren't answering. I was worried.
我在洗澡
Well, I was in the shower.
通常这是很隐私的
It's usually a private thing.
总之 我是来告诉你
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know
餐厅很随意的
the restaurant is totally cazh.
餐厅
The restaurant?
我们要去吃晚餐 印度菜
Yeah, we're going to dinner -- Indian.
那里的印度烤鸡是最棒的
This place has the best tandoori chicken.
我想我们不行
Oh, I don't -- I really don't think we can.
-凯文... -不 维克已经跟他说了
- Kevin has -- - No, Vic already talked to him.
他说你可以去
He said you're good to go.
-是吗 -是
- Did he now? - Yep.
现在 跟我保证你会吃印度烤鸡
Okay. Now, promise me you'll get the tandoori chicken.
我保证
I promise.
有史以来最可怕的晚餐
Oh, that was the most brutal dinner ever.
整整三小时
Three hours of him
我说什么他都反对
disagreeing with everything I said.
我说 天是蓝色的
I was like, "The sky's blue."
他说 不 是绿色的
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表