剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
吃的呢
Where's the food, man?
外面有一群饥饿的女士呢
I got a bunch of hungry ladies out there.
慢着 得放一分钟
Whoa, whoa, whoa! It's got to sit for a minute.
水气太多的千层面最难吃
Nothing worse than runny lasagna.
书友会中有单身女性吗
So, uh, there any, uh, single ladies in this club?
重点是文学好吗
Hey, this is about literature, okay?
不能帮你的亲弟弟做媒吗
Can't hook up your own brother?
你知道我现在得在消防局当班吗
Do you know that I'm on call at the firehouse right now?
我专门来帮你忙
I'm doing this as a favor.
我没办法 我也是新加入的
I can't. I'm -- I'm -- I'm a newbie myself.
我只加入了几周
I've only been there a few weeks.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
我等下不经意说出你的名字 看会怎样
I'll float your name out there and see how it washes out.
好吗
All right?
-我先给她们端这个 -好
- I'm gonna start them with this. - Okay.
来了 女士们
Here you go, ladies.
我想大家都想来点"荤合沙拉"
I thought everybody would enjoy a little cru-dite.
这只是"生蔬菜"的花哨叫法
That's just a fancy way of saying "Raw vegetables."
应该是"混合沙拉"
It's "Crudite."
法语警♥察♥在这里 带走我吧
French language police are here. Take me away.
我开玩笑的 你是我的尤达大♥师♥ 吉娜
I'm kidding. You're my Yoda, Gina.
你知道你是的
You know you are.
我想有人在找你
I think someone's looking for you.
你在做什么 你想怎样
What are you doing, man? What do you want?
没什么 只是
Nothing. Just, uh, you know...
坐沙发的那位挺漂亮的
the one in the chair over there is kind of cute.
她在瞅我
She just gave me the eye.
那是因为1974年后她就没见过翘八字胡了
That's 'cause she hasn't seen a handlebar mustache since 1974.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
没事 也许我们应该
No, it's okay, but we should probably
开始谈书了
start talking about the book now.
开始之前
Oh, before we do,
我想感谢女士们接纳我
I just want to thank you ladies for embracing me.
我知道能在这里不是权利 而是特权
I know being here is not a right. It's a privilege.
我知道每人要提高他们的...
And I know that everybody's got to step up their --
你不必提高 亲爱的
No, you don't have to step up, honey.
你就坐在这里
You just sit there and, um...
坐着就行
Just sit there.
不 我觉得我带来了
No, I think what I bring --
你们女士们锁定的
and I think what you ladies have latched onto --
男性视角 对吗
is a male perspective, right?
我不是说《蜜蜂和镜子》
And I'm not saying "The Honeybee and the Looking Glass"
不是本好书
isn't a great book.
不如我们扔一个弧线球
But what do you say we throw a "Curveball"
用《德鲁·奥特故事》
and ignite this party...
点燃这场派对
with "The Drew Ott Story"?
他是史上参加过最多小联盟比赛的
"This shortstop played more minor league baseball games
游击手
than anyone in history,
但他终于能打大联盟比赛的那天
but on the day he finally gets called up to the big leagues,
悲剧却把他振出了局
tragedy strikes...him out."
我不确定这是我们想看的书
I'm not sure that's something we'd...want to read.
丹妮尔 我们都知道你不敢给出承诺
Danielle, we all know you have a problem with commitment.
这次别错失良机 就像你对泰勒那次
Don't miss the boat on this one, like you did with Tyler.
总得有人说出来嘛
Somebody had to say it.
你们都是这样想的 你们都是这样想的
Y'all we're thinking it. Y'all we're thinking it.
亲爱的 我想现在是时候
Honey, I feel like now would be a great time
把花菜小馅饼拿出来了
to get those broccoli pinwheels started.
-亲爱的 我正在...-没事 我帮你
- Honey, I'm in the middle -- - No, that's okay. I'll help you.
好的 行
Okay, fine.
我知道你以为那是讲棒球的书
Look, I know you think it's a book about baseball,
不是的
but it's not.
是关于生活的
It's about life.
亲爱的 你被书友会开除了
Honey, you're out of the club.
什么
What?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你得走人
You gots to go.
但大家都爱我
But everybody loves me.
你参加的第一晚大家都爱你
Well, everybody loved it when you came the first night,
但是
but...
亲爱的 你就像三层巧克力蛋糕
See, babe, you're like triple-chocolate cake.
第一次吃非常棒
You know, it's great the first time,
但不能每晚都吃
but you can't eat it every night.
对我不能用蛋糕做类比 我爱吃
That's not a good analogy for me.
对
Right.
好吧
Okay.
亲爱的 这是女生书友会
Sweetheart... It's a girls club, you know?
我知道你和你的朋友们出了点事
And I know that something happened with your friends,
但你得想办法和好 因为书友会是我的时间
but you got work that out, because book club is my time.
我明白了 好吧
I see it. Okay.
你嫉妒因为我融入得太好了
You're jealous 'cause I'm fitting in too well.
我抢了你的风头
I'm -- I'm stealing your thunder.
-行 我懂 -不 我
- All right, I got it. - No, I --
我不是唯一这样想的人
I'm not the only one that feels this way.
你是说你的朋友们也想踢走我
So, you're saying your friends want me out of the group?
对
Yeah.
这手段太可悲了 真是太可悲了
Wow, this is sad. This is so, so sad.
可悲
Sad?
-我给你看短♥信♥好吗 -好
- Allow me to show you a text, would you? - Okay.
好吗
Okay?
-开始 准备好了吗 -好了
- Here we go. Ready? - Okay.
我说 周二晚见 莉莎
Me -- "See you Tuesday night, Lisa."
她回 听起来不错 老凯
Her response -- "Sounds good, Kev."
-听起来不错 老凯 -好的
- "Sounds good, Kev." - Okay.
这是南茜发的
Well, this is from Nancy.
如果在我家开书友会
"If we have book club at my house,
你觉得凯文会出现吗
do you think Kevin will show up?"
这是你的语气有问题 在我看来是
Okay, see, it's all how you're reading it, 'cause I see it as,
你觉得凯文会出现吗
"Do you think Kevin will show up?"
好吧
Uh-huh. All right.
这一条 根本不算短♥信♥
Well, this one -- it's not even a text.
只是你的照片 下面配上了"滚"
It's just a picture of you with the word "Out" underneath.
她把我的头放在了海牛身上
She took my head and put it on the body of a manatee.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
看来就是这样了
Wow. I guess that's it.
对
Yeah.
你觉得我应该混完今晚再走还是...
So, you think I should finish out the night or...?
不用
No.
女士们 我注意到
Ladies, it's been brought to my attention
我也许不是你们的那杯茶
that I may not be your cup of tea.
你们中有人觉得我爱出风头
Some of you consider me even a little pushy,
有着海牛一样的身体
with the body of a manatee.
看来要道别了
So, I guess this is goodbye.
安妮 我跟你说过的话从来没跟别人说过
Annie, I told you things I've never told another human being.
蛋糕球在冰箱里
Cake balls are in the freezer,
红酒喝之前要先醒上几分钟
and the Merlot should probably breathe for a few minutes before serving.
但是 我知道什么
But...what do I know?
没人会留你的 亲
No one's gonna stop you, hon.
进了
Yes!
我们光玩扔沙包
All we do is play Cornhole.
你们还没扔得想吐吗
Aren't you guys about Cornholed out?
-棍子球怎么样 -棍子球
- What about stickball? - Stickball?
我们是经济大萧条时期的12岁孩子吗
What are we -- 12-year-olds in the Great Depression?
别看他了
Stop looking at him.
爸 去跟他们说说话
Dad, just go talk to them.
跟谁说话
Talk to who?
三个玩扔沙包的老家伙
The three old dudes playing with beanbags
在过去两小时内一直假装没看到你
pretending not to notice you for the last two hours.
他们需要向我道歉
They need to apologize to me, all right?
我做的只是让我们的生活更好些
All I was doing was trying to make our lives better.
真管用
Yeah, that worked.
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表