剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
I mean, my buddy Wendell, though,
不是授权的经销商
apparently is not an authorized dealer,
保修就此作废了
and it completely voided out the warranty
瑞克很生气 我们大吵起来
and Rick got all mad and we got into a heated argument
他老婆突然就叫我白♥痴♥
and his wife, out of nowhere, called me a moron.
我慌了 我叫她
I panicked, and I called her...
我想应该是
I think it was something like a...
肥屁♥股♥朱迪
Big Booty Judy.
肥屁♥股♥朱迪
Big Booty Judy?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我没说我做对了
I'm not proud, all right?
这是直接的反应
It was a knee-jerk reaction.
我们被困在这里是因为你
Oh, so we're trapped in here because of you.
不 我们在这里
No, we are here
是因为你要拿回你奶奶的宝贵牌子
because you had to go get your precious grandmother's sign...
"欢迎来到盖布马厩"
Welcome to the Gable Stable?
我们住在马萨波夸镇0.25英亩的地上
We live on a quarter acre in Massapequa.
又不是说我们赶一大群马回去
Like, we're out back with a bunch of horses.
"快点 杰克 我们回盖布马厩去"
Come on, Jack. Let's get on back to the Gable Stable。
知道吗
Wow! You know what?
我现在不想听到你的声音了
I feel like I need a break from hearing your voice right now.
我去厨房♥
So I will be in the kitchen.
对不起 好吗
I'm really sorry, all right?
这都是我的错
This whole thing is my fault.
如果你想的话 可以站出来反驳
You know, you could step up and fight me on some of this
我的话
if you want to.
我们现在不需要为这事吵架
We don't need to argue about it right now.
我们要离开这里
We need to get out of here.
我同意 不知道这些孩子会做些什么
I agree. There's no telling what these kids could do.
他们已经用鸭子..强力胶带把我们困住了.
They already duck... Duct-taped us in.
-我们得弄断胶带 -怎么弄
- Look, we need to cut that tape. - How?
这里没有足够锋利的东西
There... There's literally nothing sharp enough to do it.
-有一样 -什么
- There actually could be one thing. - What?
我奶奶的牌子 不要
My grandmother's sign? No.
我把它弄碎成许多片
Yeah, I-I crash this thing into a thousand pieces.
像刀一样
I get, like, a shiv,
我们马上就可以割断胶带出去了
and we are ripped out of here in a second.
要弄断就快点
Oh, well, make it quick.
撞到膝盖了
I hit the knee.
正中膝盖
Right on the knee.
好吧
Okay.
好了 知道吗
Okay, no. You know what?
你要把门撞开
You just... You got to break that door down.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
你就直接撞过去
You got to go full bull-in-a-China-shop.
你这种身材 你可以撞开的
With that body, you could bust right through.
这种身材
That body?
因为都是肌肉
Uh, because... Uh, because it's muscle.
主要是肌肉
Because you're... 'Cause you're mostly muscle.
主要是肌肉 我不是说
It is mostly muscle. I'm not... I'm not saying
没有其他成份
there's not other stuff in there,
但主要是肌肉 骨头和骨架什么的
but it is mostly muscle and bone and things of structure.
我就是这个意思
Yeah, no, and that's what I meant.
我完全是这个意思
That's 100% what I meant.
快去
Let's do it.
我连牌子都撞不断 怎么能撞开门
I couldn't even break a sign. How am I breaking this door?
因为你可以的
Because you can do it!
我们撞破这道门
All right, we break through this thing, okay,
翻过围墙 跑回家
we hop that fence, and we run back home, okay?
我们得快
Yes, yes, and we do it fast
因为我要尿尿了
because, really, I actually got to pee real bad.
好的
Okay, all right.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Honey, are you okay?
我的肩膀受伤了
My shoulder hurts pretty bad.
在黑暗中很难看出来
It's hard to tell in the dark.
亲爱的 我们走
Oh, babe, let's get out of here.
好了
Okay, okay.
快 你能动吗
Come on, come on. Can you mo...
瑞克
R... Rick!
吹叶机的事是我错了
All right, I'm sorry about the leaf blower!
你老婆说得对 我是白♥痴♥
Your... Your wife was right. I-I am a moron.
我对她道歉
Okay, I just... My apologies to her.
你是说肥屁♥股♥朱迪吗
You mean Big Booty Judy?
看招
Now!
快走
Come on. Come on. Come on.
-别管我 -老天
- Save yourself! - Oh, God!
别管我
Save yourself!
快来 唐娜
Come on, Donna!
好的
Okay.
我不道歉 我不道歉
I'm not sorry! I'm not sorry!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
亲爱的 过了11点了
Honey, it's after 11:00.
爸 显然打烊了
Yeah, dad, they're obviously closed.
这么晚了不吃东西对你比较好
It's probably best if you don't eat so late.
我们准备好点单了
We're ready to give our order.
你们能接单吗
Are you ready to take it?
能接我们的单吗
Ready to take the order of us?
我们准备好了 有人吗
We're ready. Hello?
拜托 就一次行不
Come on. One time.
黑灯瞎火
Dark arches.
太遗憾了 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
我们回家好吗
So... let's just go home?
我们去皇后区
We're going to Queens.
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表