剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
me becoming his full-time driver.
不是吧 你是哈利的司机真是太酷了
No way. Oh, it is so cool that you're driving Harry.
哈利 单向乐队的吗
Harry? From One Direction?
是的
Yes.
人生太神奇了
Life is incredible!
你说真的吗
So are you serious?
他要你做他的全职司机
He wants you to be his full-time driver?
唐娜 他喜欢我 我跟你说
Donna he loves me. I'm telling you.
喜欢到他愿意在肯德拉的婚礼上唱歌♥吗
Enough that he would want to sing at Kendra's wedding?
我不会问的
I'm not asking for that.
-所有人都对他有要求 -我的天
- Everybody's hitting him up for stuff. - Oh, my God.
-不行不行 -比如说呢
- No, no, no, no. - What? Like what?
门票 签名
Tickets, autographs.
古迪要我给他迪迪的唱歌♥样带
Goody wanted me to pass along Didi's singing demo.
迪迪唱歌♥吗
Didi sings?
显然是的
Apparently.
应该是三轨的热火
It's supposed to be three tracks of hot fire.
真奇怪 这么多年
That's so weird. I mean, after all these years,
有的话早发现了
you'd think that would've come up.
-是啊 -你听过她唱歌♥吗
- Yeah. - Have you ever heard her sing?
连她吹口哨都没听过
I haven't heard her whistle.
真是疯了
Well, I mean, that's crazy.
和名人只有一个筹码
You only get one chip with a celebrity and I mean,
无意冒犯 我们可不会用在迪迪的身上
no offense, we're not using it on Didi.
我同意 如果你40岁时还没成功
I agree. If you haven't made it by 40,
是时候在后院放弃梦想
it's time to take the dream out in the backyard
就像在生日派对上放飞气球那样
and let it go like a balloon at a birthday party
然后用BB枪射下来
and then shoot it with a BB gun.
我应该几点去恩佐的店
What time should I be at Enzo's?
我想换裙子 还要做指甲
'Cause I wanna put on a dress. I wanna get my nails done.
不行不行
No, no, no, no. Hey, no.
我已经跟哈利保证 他会安静地和我待一晚
'Cause I already promised Harry a very quiet evening with me.
他会享受到安静
And that's what he's gettin'.
千层面怎么样
How's the, uh, how's the lasagna?
好吃
It's good.
哈利·康尼克喜欢千层面
Harry Connick likes the frickin' lasagna!
非常抱歉
Sorry about all this.
我不知道他们怎么知道你会来
I have no idea how they found out you'd even be here.
各位 安静一下 你上 宝贝
Everybody, hold up a second. Hold on! Go ahead, baby.
哈利 这是献给你的
Hey, Harry. This goes out to you.
远方太阳升起
Sunrise in the distance
我的脸上流下泪水
A tear rolling down my face
不要任何阻力
Don't want any resistance
我们都经历过
We've both been to this place
我想全部拥有 我不想看起来太贪婪
I want it all, but I don't wanna seem greedy
他在这里 妈
There he is, Ma.
好好看看 然后我送你回家
Get a good look and then I'll take you home.
-我要摸他 -你不能摸他 瑞塔
- I wanna touch him. - No, you're not touching him, Rita.
快走开
Come on, get her out of here.
快走开
Wheels up, wheels up.
好了 冷静
All right, guy, calm down.
抱歉 哈利 我马上回来
Sorry, Harry. I'll be right back.
你不是吧
Come on, man!
再来瓶啤酒好吗 谢谢
Hey, can I get another beer, please? Thanks.
你好吗
How you doin', man?
知道吗 想都别想
You know what? Don't even try.
肯尼 肯尼
Kenny. Kenny!
肯尼 过来
Hi. Kenny, come here.
肯尼 过来 肯尼
Kenny, come here. Hey.
你要把我介绍给哈利
You need to introduce me to Harry.
对 你和其他所有人
Yeah, you and everybody else.
香水喷太多了吧
And take it down with the perfume.
好吧 不准自♥拍♥
Okay. Hey, no selfies.
不好意思 请不要自♥拍♥
Excuse me. No selfies, please.
不准自♥拍♥
No self --
我和哈利在恩佐餐厅
看我发现了谁
真会抢镜头 混♥蛋♥
我一直在想
I just can't stop thinking about it.
我搞砸了
I-I blew it.
也许没你想得那么坏
Well, maybe it's not as bad as you think.
我是他的司机 他却一个人走了
I'm his driver, and the guy left without me.
-相当坏 -对
- It's pretty bad. - Yeah.
你明天跟他道歉不行吗
Can you just apologize to him tomorrow?
不可能有明天了 唐娜
There's not gonna be a tomorrow, Donna.
他没打我电♥话♥
He hasn't called me.
这样可能最好
You know, it's -- it's probably for the best.
我跟你说 做名人的司机
I'll tell you, driving a celebrity, it's...
压力太大了
just too much pressure, you know?
而且 我退休的原因
And besides, this is the whole reason I retired
就是我俩多在一起
right here, right? Just spend time, you and I.
-真不错 -对
- It's nice. - Yep.
-是他 -我的天
- It's him! - Oh, my God --
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
哈利 明天吗
Hey, Harry. Tomorrow?
我查查行程表
I gotta check my schedule.
看来可以
Yeah, looks like we're good.
到时见
I'll see you then.
肯尼G回来了
Kenny G. Is back!
克罗蒂亚 这些小卷饼
Claudia, these taquitos
比上周的更好吃 这说明了一些什么
are better than last week, and that is saying something.
做得好 好样的
Nice job. Nice. Way to go.
太棒了
Killin' it.
最后说下 偶尔
Before we wrap it up, every once in a while,
你会在日常生活中碰到某个人
you come across someone in your everyday life
带来影响 真实诚恳的人
who really makes an impact, somebody real, someone genuine.
对我来说 这个人就是我的司机肯尼
And for me, it's my driver, Kenny.
请他上来 肯尼 来吧
Let's bring him out. Kenny, get on out here.
肯尼 哈利叫你上去
Kenny. Kenny. Harry's calling for you.
-什么 -哈利叫你上去
- What? - Harry's calling for you.
快戴上麦 快
Let's get you mic'ed up. Come on.
肯尼
Hey, Kenny!
快来
Come on.
-你好吗 -很好
- How you doin'? - Good. Good, good, good.
快来 坐
Come on. Have a seat.
-欢迎 -谢谢
- Welcome. - Thank you.
肯尼在长岛警♥察♥局
Now -- now Kenny was on the Long Island police force
工作了20年
for 20 years.
大家为他鼓掌
Let's give him a round of applause for that.
除了养活全家
And in addition to raising a family
整天开车送我之外 他依然抽时间
and driving me around all day, this guy still finds time
为流浪者做三明治
to make sandwiches for the homeless.
我没有切掉面包边 我不是圣人
I'm not cutting the crust off. I'm no saint.
我太喜欢他了
I love -- I love this guy.
大家听着 他叫肯尼·盖布
Now check this out. His name is Kenny Gable.
我叫他肯尼G
I call him Kenny G.
不管你们信不信 他会吹萨克斯
And believe it or not, he plays the saxophone.
不不不 我...
No, no, no, I-I --
先别
No, no, no, no.
听着
Now, now --
遗憾地是 肯尼跟我说在飓风桑迪中
Unfortunately, Kenny told me he lost his sax
他的萨克斯丢了
in Hurricane Sandy.
我说过这话
I did say that.
我可能放的架子不够高
I probably didn't keep it on a high enough shelf.
是我不好
Uh, it's -- that's my bad.
我有话要说
Well, I wanna tell you something.
在哈利秀上 我们为你准备了惊喜
We -- at the Harry show, we got a little surprise for you.
给
Here you go.
我不...
I don't, um...
享受你的音乐 兄弟
You enjoy that, my man.
感谢 感谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我想我们还有时间
I think we have time to hear Kenny play
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表