剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
妈 我知道我告诉过你
Hey, Mom. So, um, I know I told you that
我的婚礼宾客名单不会变了
my guest list for the wedding was locked,
-但要增加几个 -多少
- but I have a couple more names. - How many more?
不 就17个
No, just...17.
什么
What?
亲爱的 不行
Honey, no. No, no, no.
婚宴厅只有那么大
The reception hall is only so big,
你♥爸♥爸的一些朋友
and some of your dad's friends,
他们占的空间很大
they -- they take up a lot of space.
占的空间相当大
A lot of space.
-莎拉 -怎么了 我在支持你
- Sara. - What? I'm agreeing with you.
我必须邀请恩佐
Okay, well, I have to invite Enzo.
他是我的老板
I mean, he's my boss.
他已经问我 "孩子 我的邀请呢
And he's already asking me, "Hey, kid. Where's my invite?
我已经租了鞋子了"
I already rented the shoes."
我们真的要请 亨德森一家吗
I mean, do we really need -- what? Like, the Hendersons?
也许不用
Well, you know, maybe we don't
因为莎拉说他们家宝宝很丑
since Sara called their baby ugly.
他们可能不想来了 所以不用
They probably won't want to come anyway, so no.
划掉 感觉真好
Crossin' them off. Ooh, that feels good.
不客气
You're welcome.
但宾客依然太多了
But still, we have way too many guests,
而且超出预算太多了
and we are way over budgets.
妈 如果能帮忙
Okay, well, Mom, if it helps,
我可以多上几个班次
I can pick up extra shifts at work.
不 亲爱的 你差不多每天都要工作
No, honey, you're already working almost every single day.
你♥爸♥跟着鲁特格尔
Your dad took a job with Rootger
在佳盒的仓库找到了工作
down at the warehouse at Best Box.
切尔在为我们加油
And Chale is... cheering us on.
为你准备了咖啡和鸡蛋三明治
Oh, hey. Uh, coffee and an egg sandwich for you.
这是什么
Yeah, what is, uh, what is this?
有一个鸡蛋看起来臭了
One of the eggs looked a little funky.
以防万一
So, you know, just in case.
不需要 这块地方可以经受打击
I don't need it. Uh, this area, it can take a punch,
明白吗
you know what I'm sayin'?
我今天为婚礼的哪个部分
All right, so which part of the wedding
-工作 -好的
- am I working for today? - All right,
你工作8小时 可以支付
so if you put in eight hours, you can pay for...
一块蛋糕的钱
one slice of cake.
这个蛋糕多少钱 我看看
How much is this cake? Let me see that.
不 够了 我们用巧克力蛋糕卷
N-no. That's it. We're going with Yodels.
每桌一个巧克力蛋糕卷
Every table gets a Yodel.
鲁特格尔来了 我得走了
?All right, that's Rootger. I gotta go.
对了 我邀请了他参加婚礼
Oh, by the way, uh, I invited him to the wedding.
鲁特格尔要来吗
Rootger's coming?
对 他会带上女友
Yes, and he's bringing his girlfriend.
她叫佛罗 没错
Her name is, uh, Floor. That's right.
鲁特格尔和佛罗
Rootger and Floor,
去到舞池
come forth to the dance floor.
什么事
Yo?
盖布先生 仓库那边
Mr. Gable, are there any job openings
还招人吗
down at the warehouse?
-你 -对
- For you? - Yes.
你知道那是仓库吧
I'm just -- You realize it's a warehouse?
要搬箱子到处走什么的
It's where boxes are lifted and moved around and stuff.
只是这工作不太适合长着
And it's just -- It's not the greatest gig for people
鸟骨的人
with bird bones.
我比你想的要强壮 盖布先生
I'm a lot stronger than you think, Mr. Gable.
好的 我会看看招不招人
All right, you know what? I will see if they're hiring.
-好吗 -谢谢你 先生
- Okay? - Thank you, sir.
你用力捏我的手是为了证明
All right, are you squeezing my hand to prove
你很强壮吗
how strong you are?
-不 -好的
- No! - Okay.
等待夕阳好 第一季第十九集
拜托 伙计 你的汗水把盒子都弄脏了
Come on, guy. You're sweating all over the boxes.
这样条形码很难识别
Makes it hard to read the barcodes.
这后面好热
It's crazy hot back here, man.
空调在哪里
Where's the air conditioning?
空调 在水疗区
Oh, that? That's, uh, in the spa area.
就在瀑布旁边
Right next to the waterfall.
这里是仓库 伙计
It's a warehouse, guy.
我注意到
Hey, uh, I noticed you're out
蓝牙耳机没有了
of the, uh, the Bluetooth headphones thing.
我去前面告诉他们
I'm gonna go up front and let them know that...
-别去 -什么
- Ah, don't do it. - What?
你在找借口去前面
Come on, you're looking for an excuse to go up front
吹空调
into the air conditioning.
什么
What?
相信我 空调会亲吻你的皮肤
Yeah. Trust me, it'll kiss your skin,
你会很爽
you're gonna love it,
然后必须回来后面熔化
and then you're gonna have to come back here and melt.
就像塑料袋贴上烤面包机
Like a plastic bag against the side of a toaster.
不是为了空调
It's not about the air conditioning.
盖布
Gable.
马克
Hey, Mark.
我来前面报告一下
Uh, just wanted to come up and report that we are, uh,
蓝牙耳机没有了
we're out of the Bluetooth headphones.
知道了 谢谢
Okay. Got it. Thanks.
对 挺受欢迎的商品
Yeah, it's a popular item back there.
人啊 就是不喜欢线
People -- they don't like their wires, you know?
他们说在未来没有线
They say in the future, no wires, you know?
我们在这里销♥售♥的就是未来
That's really what we sell here is the future.
还有事吗
Anything else?
大都会队怎么样
How 'bout them Mets, huh?
辛德加德
I mean, Syndergaard --
那家伙保持健康 我们就会
that guy stays healthy, we are gonna --
我们就会坚持下去
we're gonna be in it.
坚持很长时间
We're gonna be in it for the long haul.
-我不喜欢体育 -你喜欢电影吗
- I'm not really a sports guy. - No, you like movies?
我超爱桑德拉·布洛克
'Cause I love that Sandy Bullock.
她是不是超棒
Isn't she fantastic?
她演什么像什么
I will see anything she is in.
她还有利亚姆·尼森 电♥话♥中声音很吓人那个
Her or Liam Neeson, right? With the scary phone voice.
我来找你了
"I'm coming for ya."
凯文 你觉得你是第一个仓库员工
Kevin, you think you're the first warehouse guy
为了吹空调
to make pointless conversation
而进行无意义的谈话吗
just to stay in the air conditioning?
马克
Oh, Mark!
马克...
Mark, Mark, Mark, Mark...
不断重复我的名字也没用
Saying my name a bunch of times is not gonna work either.
是这样的
Here's the deal --
我在后面屈才了
I feel like I'm being underutilized in the back.
我应该来做销♥售♥
I should be out here on the sales floor.
我没有经常跟别人说
I don't tell a lot of people this,
但我的热情所在 从出生开始
but my passion, from when I was born,
就一直是电子产品
has always been electronics.
-真的吗 -对 你们的电视
- Really? - Yes, you know -- your TVs...
电脑 吸尘的东西
computers, and...vacuum things
还有那种长条
and -- and, uh... those strips, you know,
上面有很多插头 好像
with, like, a lot of plugs you can do -- like a --
那东西上有很多选择
lot of options on those things.
那东西太屌♥了
Those things are sick.
求你别让我回去 太热了
Please don't make me go back there. It's very hot.
就不应该出去
Should've never gone out there.
早说了 现在更热了吧
Told you. So it's even hotter now, right?
我们好像在正在爆开的爆米花袋子里
It's like we're inside a bag of popcorn.
-盖布先生 -切尔 你来做什么
- Mr. Gable. - Chale, what are you doing here?
我跟你说了想找工作 所以我来了
I told you that I wanted a job, so here I am.
我想像大家一样
I want to contribute to the wedding
为婚礼出力
just like everyone else.
我知道这是体力劳动
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表