剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
盖布先生 你吓着我们了
Mr. Gable... ...you're scaring us.
他会咬我们的
He's gonna bite us.
我们应该跑
We should run.
我们没有腿
We don't have any legs!
盖布先生 结果出来了吗
Mr. Gable, you have the results?
还没 随时会有
No, not yet. Any minute, though.
听着 我要谢谢你
Hey, listen, I wanna thank you.
这周太残酷了 但我熬过来了
This whole week was brutal, but I-I got through it.
我做到了
I did it.
我减肥时
Well, you know, when I did my diet,
我将这个作为跳板
I kind of used it as a springboard
争取更健康的生活方式
to a healthier lifestyle
以及和食物建立不同的关系
and a different relationship with food.
我和食物关系挺好
Yeah, me and food are pretty good.
事实上 你在旁边像小三
In fact, you're kind of like a third wheel.
我说实话
I'm gonna be honest, you know.
-慢用汉堡 -好
- Enjoy that burger. - Yep.
亲爱的 收到了结果的邮件
Honey, got an email with the test results.
你想一起看吗 同时吃你的
So you wanna look together while you enjoy
最后一个芝士汉堡
your last cheeseburger?
错了 四个当中的第二个
Sorry, second of four cheeseburgers?
全麦面包 有利心脏
It's a whole wheat bun, though. I mean, so it's heart smart.
我们来看
Well, let's do it then, huh?
希望这是警报
I mean, I hope this is a wake-up call.
-好吗 -好
- All right. - Okay.
和我想的一样
Oh, just what I thought.
保费大大增加了 原因是
Premium's gone up big time, and here's why --
血脂水平 高于正常
"Lipid levels -- above normal.
高密度脂蛋白胆固醇 偏高 要当心
HDL cholesterol -- elevated and concerning."
等等 哪里看到的
Wait a second. Where do you see that?
这里
Right there, huh?
亲爱的 说实话 我讨厌跟你说"我说过了"
Oh, babe, honestly, I hate to say I told you so,
-但我必须 -不 我是说"哇"
- but I have to -- ?- No, I mean "Wow,"
因为这么多年我居然不知道
because all these years I had no clue
凯文的写法是"唐娜"
that Kevin was actually spelled D-O-N-N-A!
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你看的是你自己的结果 唐娜·盖布
You just read your own results, Donna Gable. ?
-不健康的是你 -什么 不
- You're the unhealthy one! - What? No.
这不可能 你的结果呢
That can't be right. What about your results, huh?
在这里
They're right here.
是什么 正常范围
What have I got? I got, uh, ooh, I'm at normal range.
我在正常范围
I'm in the normal range, normal range, ooh,
某人应该上《男士健康》的封面
it looks like somebody should be on the cover of "Men's Health."
-什么 不 我看看 -是的
- What? No. Let me -- - ?Yes!
不 我来看
No, let me look at this, okay?
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
我想我赢了基因彩票
I-I guess I won the gene lottery.
赢了赢了 晚餐吃鸡 不
Winner, winner, chicken dinner -- No.
赢了赢了 晚餐吃炸鸡
Winner, winner, fried chicken dinner!
亲爱的 你去哪里
Hi, babe. Where you headed?
去好好地跑一跑
On a very long run.
我要累死自己
I'm gonna make it hurt.
好样的
Good for you.
锻炼身体太重要了
I mean, exercise, it's just so important, you know?
你得锻炼 太棒了
You gotta get after it. It's really good.
因为如果你没有健康
'Cause if you don't have your health,
你就什么也没有
you got nothin'. You really don't.
亲
You know, hon --
之前你觉得我不健康
Remember before when you thought I was gonna be the unhealthy one
你戏耍我 说要翻篇
and you were kind of teasing me about moving on?
是的
Yeah.
鉴于最近的情况
Yeah, well, in light of the recent events,
我想知道 你是否觉得这个人
I just wanted to see if you thought this one
可以成为第二任老婆
as a potential wife number two.
你在看约会网站吗
Are you on a dating site?
不 这是女子举重
What? No, no. It's women's powerlifting.
我要换个方向
I'm going a different way.
不是说你不好
It's not that you haven't been great,
-你非常棒 -谢谢
- 'cause you've been fantastic. - Thank you.
只是
It's just that -- you know what it is?
冬天的时候 我厌烦了铲车道的雪
Winter comes along and I'm just so sick of shoveling the driveway. ?
我想找一个
I wanna get someone --
这个科琳 她可以推举350磅
This is Corinne. She benches like 350.
她肯定没问题
She'll blow it out, no problem.
我祝福你
Well, I give you my blessing.
那是个男人
'Cause that's a man.
那铲雪的一定是他
Then he's definitely shoveling.
宝贝
Hi, babe.
今晚电影夜
Ready for movie night.
太棒了 巧克力蛋糕
Oh! Fantastic. Brownies.
我准备了不错的红酒 我来倒
I've got us some lovely wine. Let me pour.
2017年 是便宜红酒的好年份
2017, apparently a fantastic year for 2-buck chuck.
切尔
Uh...Chale?
我的天
Oh, sweet Lord.
她叫什么
Okay, what's her name?
老天 好的
Oh, gosh. Uh, okay.
我有东西给你看
I have something to show you.
你要有心理准备
Um, brace yourself.
你姐真胖
Whoa, your sister is massive!
那不是我姐 是我
No, it's not my sister. That's me.
为什么所有人一直...
Why does everyone keep...
是你 什么
That's you? What?
你为什么没告诉我
Why would you never tell me this?
我在等着顺其自然的机会拿出来
I just -- I was waiting for it to come up organically. I --
伙计 这怎么可能顺其自然的出来
Okay, dude. How was this gonna come up organically?
现在你懂我的困境了
Now you know my dilemma.
没事 宝贝 你以前超重
Yeah, but okay, babe, you were a little overweight
发型也烂
and had a terrible haircut,
但你为什么瞒着我
but why would you keep that a secret from me?
-我为什么会在乎 -为什么 因为
- I mean, why would I care? - Why? Because!
别人知道你以前很胖
When people know that you have been big,
会影响他们对你的看法
it affects the way they see you.
会改变他们对你吃东西的看法
And it changes the way they see you eat.
得了 切尔
Oh, come on, Chale.
好的 看着
Okay, watch.
是的 就是这个表情
Oh, yes. There it is. There it is.
不 你疯了
No. You're crazy.
很健康的午餐
Ah, a nice healthy-looking lunch.
闭嘴 切尔
Shut up, Chale.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我做普拉提 我注意吃的
It's just I do Pilates, I watch what I eat,
同时 睡在我旁边的汉堡神偷
while meanwhile the Hamburglar who sleeps next to me,
他想吃什么都行
he gets to eat whatever he wants?
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
不公平
It's not fair.
有时候 事情不是看起来那样的
Sometimes things aren't always as they appear.
也许你老公的标准指数
Perhaps there is a little secret
是有秘密的
to your husband's stellar numbers.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
说来话长 这是一个关于留着女生发型
It's a long story about a little boy
穿着超肥裤子的小男孩的故事
with a girl's haircut and a very large pair of pants.
亲
Hey, hon.
告诉我你收到鸡肉饼的短♥信♥了
Tell me you got my text about chalupas.
你开车经过塔可钟
You drive right past Taco Bell.
我不知道你说什么 我没看到
I don't know what you're talking about. I got no text.
你得看手♥机♥ 伙计
Ugh! You gotta check your phone, guy.
出什么事了
What's goin' on?
没什么 只是
Nothin', you know, I just...
我想明白了
I had a moment of clarity.
如果我的胆固醇指数高 那就是高
If my cholesterol's high, it's gonna be high, you know?
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表