剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
妈
Hey, okay, Mom,
切尔刚和他父母通完电♥话♥
Chale just got off the phone with his parents.
拜托告诉我6月17号♥结婚没问题
Oh, please tell me June 17th works for the wedding.
很幸运 我妈必须从
Luckily, my mother had to pull out
射箭比赛中退出
of her archery tournament.
她拒绝戴新眼镜
She refuses to wear her new glasses,
上个月 她射死了一头奶牛
and last month, she killed a dairy cow.
所以
S-So...?
所以切尔想说的是 我们没问题
So, what Chale is trying to say is, we're good.
就定17号♥
The 17th is on.
太好了
Okay, great!
父母没问题 DJ没问题
So, we got -- we got parents, we got deejay,
婚宴厅有了
we got reception hall.
不仅那一天可以
Yeah, not only does that date work,
也只有那一天可以
it's the only date that does work.
亲爱的 看来婚礼要定在6月17日
Hey, honey, um, looks like June 17th for the wedding,
我们要跟菲利普神父预约教堂
so let's talk to Father Philip about reserving the church.
慢着 17号♥
Hold up. The 17th?
我的行程挺满的 等等
My dance card ?is pretty full. Hold on.
不行
Yeah, no go.
大都会队和教士队比赛
Mets are playing the Padres,
我可能要和兄弟们去看
and I'm probably going with the boys.
你因为大都会队的比赛不参加女儿婚礼吗
You'd choose a Met game over your daughter's wedding?
你真觉得我会这样吗
You think I would really do that?
你是我的小花生 我爱你
You're my little peanut, and I love you.
拜托
Come on.
你刚发现是客场比赛对吗
You just realized it's an away game, didn't you?
是的 在圣地亚哥比赛
I did. They're in San Diego.
等待夕阳好 第一季第十七集
教堂好多人
Mass is really packed.
很难找到停车位
I-I-- It's gonna be tough finding a spot.
所以我说我们应该早点出门
Yeah, well, that's why I said we should have left earlier.
一家人在那里上SUV了
Family getting in an SUV right there.
那是一家人 唐娜
Yeah, exactly -- it's a family, Donna.
要给三个孩子系好安全带
That's three kids ?you got to get buckled in,
派发果汁后才会启动车
hand out juice boxes before you even start the car.
太折磨人了
It's a whole ordeal.
爸 快看
Oh, oh! Dad, look.
11点方向 单身男子走向他的车
11:00 -- single male headed towards his Corolla.
好 马上去
Yep. I'm on it.
那个家伙 他在讲电♥话♥
That guy? He's on his phone.
是 他超有活力
Yeah. He's got pep in his step.
正忙着 我喜欢
He's got things going on. I like it.
他已经上车了
He's already in his car.
我想你错了
Ah! I think ?you're making a mistake.
孩子们已经坐好了 果汁也有了
Kids are already in their seats. They have their juice.
那一家人随时会出来
Yeah, that family's pulling out any second.
开什么玩笑 他在调整后视镜
Are you kidding me? He's adjusting the mirrors.
-直接倒车就行了 伙计 -就是
- Oh, come -- ?It's a straight backup, guy! ?- Yes.
车马上要出来了
Car's about to pull out.
已经是倒车档了
You already got it in reverse!
脚别踩刹车了 白♥痴♥
Take your foot off the brake, idiot!
-教堂停车场 爸 -明白
- Church parking lot, Dad. - Yep. Gotcha.
车出来了 快
The space is open. Go, go, go!
好的
All right.
老天
Oh, man!
老太太
Aah! Old lady.
不是吧 多利太太
Really, Mrs. Dooley?!
你那么粗的小腿
With your big calves.
快
Hustle!
看到了吗 他在我面前抢车位
Did you see that? He pulled in right in front of me!
那是我的位置 这个狗娘...
That was my spot! That son of a...
-教堂 爸 -知道
- Church, Dad! ?- Yep. Gotcha.
我们不是认识那家伙吗
Don't we know that guy?
是特里·拉巴斯科
That's Terry Labasco.
谁是特里·塔巴斯科[辣椒油]
Who's Terry Tabasco?
拉巴斯科 你♥爸♥在高中时就恨他
Labasco. He's this guy your dad hates from high school.
我不恨他 我不恨任何人
I don't hate him, okay? I don't hate anybody.
这个家里不用"恨"这种词
Hey, we don't use ?that word "Hate" in this family.
凯盖布 肉丸子
K-Gable! Hey, Meatball!
你在等那个车位吗
Were you waiting for that spot?
你按喇叭了吗
Did you beep?
我在奔驰里什么也听不到
I can't hear a thing in my Benz.
再加上波士喇叭
With those Bose speakers playing,
就好像托尼·班奈特坐在后座一样[爵士大♥师♥]
it sounds like Tony Bennett's in the back seat.
没事 我再找一个停车位
It's fine. I-I'll just find another place to park.
如果我是你 我就停在邓金甜甜圈店
Okay. If I was you, I'd park it at Dunkin' Donuts.
对你来说是一举两得
That way, you can kill a couple of birds with one stone.
老天 我恨这家伙
Man, I hate that guy.
你们妈妈和我要找菲利普神父谈
All right, now, your mother and I got to talk to Father Philip,
你们去找位置坐
so, uh, why don't you go find some seats, okay?
好
Okay.
特里 我听说布丽琪特订婚了
Terry! I hear Bridget's engaged!
恭喜了
Congratulations!
谢谢你 神父
Thank you, Father.
我们超激动
We are so excited.
我们想预约6月17日
Um, we'd like to reserve the church for June 17th.
不好意思 6月17日
I'm sorry -- June 17th?
我们也想订那天
Yeah, um, 'cause that actually was the date
为肯德拉举♥行♥婚礼
that we wanted to reserve for Kendra's wedding, so --
在神学上我们称这种情况为"尴尬"
Well, you know, we call this in theology "Awkward."
神父 是我先问的
Well, Father, ?I did kind of ask first.
但我挥手了
Wait -- But I -- But I waved,
我还动了手指
and I kind of wiggled my fingers,
这是表示"我们需要谈谈"的手势
which is sign language for "We need to talk," So...
我有很多聋人朋友
Um, I've got a ton of deaf friends.
相当肯定不是这样的
Pretty sure that's not true.
你抢了我的停车位
Okay, look, you stole my parking spot.
别想抢走结婚日期
You're not stealing our wedding date, okay?
我没抢走你的停车位 盖布
I didn't take your spot, Gable.
我只是不想做弥撒迟到
I just didn't want to be late for Mass,
像有些家庭那样
like some families are.
我在等多利太太
Okay. I was waiting for Mrs. Dooley.
我每天都把别人看得比自己重要
I try every day to put others before me --
主要是因为你的教导 神父
mostly because of your teachings, Father.
谢谢你 凯文 但这不是比赛
Thank you, Kevin, but, guys, this is not a competition.
当然不是
Of course not. ?
只是问题是
It's just that the thing is,
我们女婿的父母
our son-in-law's parents,
他们从英国远道而来
they are traveling from England,
只有这一天
and so it's really the only date
我们能到齐
that works for all of us.
我有客人从威奇托赶来[堪萨斯州]
I got peeps coming from Wichita.
威奇托
Wichita.
我可以从威奇托骑单车来
I could ride a bike from Wichita, okay?
别使眼色了 我懂
Enough with the eyes, okay? I get it.
反正 我的日期不能变
The bottom line is, I cannot budge on the date.
我们也不行
Well, neither can we.
那我们就有麻烦了 猪排
Well, then, we've got ourselves a situation, pork chop.
也许是有 听我说
Well, then, maybe we do, because, listen to me --
各位 别这样 让我想想
Guys, guys, guys, please. Let me think about this.
我只睡了两小时
I'm running on two hours' sleep.
玛丽修女喝光了红牛
Sister Mary polished off the Red Bull.
我会回复你们的
I will get back to you.
当然 谢谢你神父 上帝保佑你
Absolutely. Thank you, Father. God bless.
-谢谢 -上帝保佑你 神父
- Thank you. ?Y-yes. - God bless you, Father.
上帝保佑大家 在圣罗科教堂的所有人
God bless you all. And everybody here at Saint Rocco's.
所有人 保佑保佑 保佑
Everybody. Blessings, blessings. Blessings.
恭喜本尼迪克神父
Congratulations to Father Benedict,
在教区野餐上的舞蹈比赛中
who crushed in the dance competition
碾压众人
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表