剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
好了孩子们 该走了
All right, kids, let's go.
把碗放到水池里 快点
Bowls in the sink, come on.
爸 你得往午餐包里装点健康的食物
Dad, you have to put something healthy in there.
你瞧 我放牛肉干了
Look, there's beef jerky.
富含的蛋白质
Chock full of protein,
这么吃还能保证他们几年内
and it'll keep them out of the dating pool
都找不到对象
for a few years.
不行 你得给他们带水果
No, you have to give them fruit.
不用装水果
No, he doesn't.
对 别让她控制你 老爸
Yeah, don't let her control you, Dad.
她说得对 没人喜欢恶霸 你别这样
She's right, all right? Nobody likes a bully. Come on.
-好了 -好吧 没问题
- Okay. - Okay, no problem.
-我们是谁 -盖布一家
- Who are we? - Gables!
-我们是怎样的人 -领导者
- What are we? - Leaders!
-有谁比我们还厉害吗 -没有
- Who's got it better than us? - Nobody!
我们快赶不上什么了
And what are we late for?
校车 再不走就迟了 快走
The bus if we don't get moving. Now go.
早上好 见鬼
Good morning. Oh, shoot.
我错过喊"我们是谁"的口号♥了对吗
Did I miss the "Who are we" chant?
切尔 严格来讲你不是盖布家的人
Chale, technically, you're not a Gable.
所以你一起喊口号♥时让我浑身不自在
So when you chime in, it kind of weirds me out.
我只是有点沉迷那个口号♥
I just get caught up in it.
特别鼓舞人
It is inspiring.
给你 有你的邮件
Oh, here. You got some mail.
切尔专邮
Oh, Chale mail.
垃圾邮件
Junk...
你在跟我开玩笑吗 怎么又来了
You gotta be kidding me. Not again.
-是什么 -你妈健身房♥寄来的
- What is it? - It's from your mom's gym.
是张明信片
It's a postcard.
"许久不见 十分想念"
"Haven't seen you. We miss you."
你知道吗 我还想念呢
You know what? So do I.
好了 快给我
Okay, you know what? Give me that.
我现在就给他们打电♥话♥
I will call them right now.
她已经去世一年多了
It's been over a year since she died.
他们还寄这种东西太不应该了
They shouldn't still be sending this.
谁说不是呢 谢了
That's right, right? Thank you.
但先别丢掉
Oh, but don't throw that out.
底下有张功夫课的优♥惠♥券
On the bottom there's a coupon for a kung fu lesson.
我想去 对
I wanna go to it. Yeah.
-不 -怎么了 出什么事了
- Oh, no. - What? What's the matter?
我的签证过期了
My visa has expired.
这上面说我可能会被驱逐出境
It states here I could get deported.
那你记得常联♥系♥
Well, you keep in touch.
爸 别这样 这是很严肃的事
Dad, come on. This is serious.
让我看看
Let me see that.
这说不通 该填的文件我都填了
It makes no sense. I-I filled out all the proper paperwork.
想成为美国公民 你得时常留意
You know, you gotta stay on top of those things
手续都办妥没有
if you wanna be a citizen.
随你怎么说美国人
I mean, you could say a lot about Americans,
但我们可不是懒虫 知道吗
but we're not lazy, you know?
我见过你看西语配音的《清道夫》
I have seen you watch "Ray Donovan" in Spanish
只因为懒得起身拿电视上的遥控器
because the remote was sitting on top of the TV.
是啊 可现在我知道
Yeah, and now I know how to say
"拿我的枪来"用西语怎么说了
"Get my gun" in Espanol.
拿我的枪来
Dame mi pistolas.
等等 爸 切尔的担♥保♥表单你寄了吧
Okay, wait, Dad, you sent in Chale's sponsor form, right?
记得吗 我告诉过你那很重要
Remember? I told you how important that was?
是 你告诉我了 我寄过去了
Yes, you told me, and I sent it in.
-你确定吗 -很肯定
- You're sure? - I'm positive.
我做事自有系统
I have my own system.
我整理好所有重要文件
I take all the important paperwork,
都收在这个抽屉里
I put it right in this drawer,
然后 每周一次统一寄出去
and then, once a week, I mail it out.
文件还在里面 对吗
It's still in there, isn't it?
这个系统并不完美
It's not a perfect system.
等待夕阳好 第二季第一集
爸 我们该怎么办
Dad, what are we gonna do?
切尔会被驱逐出境的
Chale's gonna get deported.
我想再回美国的话要等三"粘"
I can't come back in this country for three "yahs."
三"粘"啊
Three "yahs"!
你说几粘
How many "yahs"?
我不得不搬回邦戈屯了
I'd have to move back to Bungleton.
我肚子开始疼了
I-I'm getting a stomachache.
别这样 会没事的 知道吗
No, it's gonna be all right, okay?
无论如何我们都会在一起
We will be together no matter what.
我跟你搬回英国
I will move to England.
其实你会很喜欢邦戈屯的
Oh, actually, you'd love Bungleton.
在乡下
It's out in the countryside.
鸡满地乱跑 每天早上都有新鲜鸡蛋吃
There's chickens roaming free, fresh eggs every morning.
谁也不会搬去邦戈屯 知道吗
Nobody's going to Bungleton, all right?
谁也不会去吃鸡蛋
And nobody's eating eggs.
你们都要留在长岛
You're staying right here on Long Island,
我们这里鸡都关在某种养殖场里
where we keep the chickens in some kind of camp
一堆一堆堆起来养
piled up on top of each other.
我们有什么办法
Yeah, well, how are we supposed to do that?
文件你又没寄
You didn't file the paperwork.
我知道 我失误了 但我会弥补
Yeah, I know. I made a mistake, all right? But I will fix it.
-知道为什么吗 -因为我们是盖布一家
- And you know why? - Because we're the Gables!
不
No.
因为我在移♥民♥局有熟人
Because I have a connection to someone down at Immigration,
我会处理好 知道吗
and I'll take care of it, okay?
-谢了 老爸 -好
- Thanks, Dad. - Yes.
船到桥头自然直
Look, it's all gonna work out.
因为我们是盖布一家
Because we are the Gables.
-不是吧你 -你得适可而止
- Seriously, dude. - You gotta stop that.
塞露奇 这边
Cellucci, over here.
你还好吗
How you doin'?
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
好 好 我很好
Yes, yeah. I'm doin' great.
那就好 看看你 留胡子了
Okay, good. Well, look at you with the beard.
-是啊 挺好看的对吧 -不好看
- Yeah, it looks good, right? - No.
你知道你看起来像谁吗
You know who you look like?
就是那个谁 天啊 他叫什么来着
You look like the guy -- oh, God, what's his name?
就在嘴边说不上来
I can see his face.
你知道的 就是那个谁
Come on, you know the guy from the, um...ah!
-休·杰克曼吗 -不是 顺带一提
- Hugh Jackman? - No. By the way,
就算你指关节间射出钢爪
I wouldn't think you looked like Hugh Jackman
我也不会觉得你像休·杰克曼
if you had claws shooting out of your knuckles.
好吧
All right.
有什么事 有什么我能帮忙的
So what's up? What can I do?
肯德拉的未婚夫在移♥民♥文件上出了点问题
Kendra's fiance has a bit of an immigration problem.
我记得我们还在警队时
And I remember when we were on the force together,
你交了个在移♥民♥局工作的男友 不是吗
you dated a guy, I think he worked at INS, am I right?
没啊
No.
我很确定有这么个人
Pretty sure you did.
倒是有个连锁药房♥经理 但没有移♥民♥局的
Okay... I dated a manager from CVS, but no INS.
你确定吗 你交往过的人可不少
Are you sure? 'Cause -- first, you dated a lot,
我总觉得在那其中
and I just had the feeling that there was an immigration guy
-有个移♥民♥局的 -行了
- sprinkled in there. - Okay!
我想我和谁交往过自己还是记得的
I think I would remember who I date.
-有个罗伯特 你真没说错 -你瞧吧
- Oh, Robert. Actually, you're right, you're right. - Yeah, see? Yes.
我想起来了 没错没错
I remember. Yes, yes.
你能帮我个忙给他打个电♥话♥吗
Can you do me a favor and call him?
打电♥话♥啊
Oh, call him...
你把人家怎么了
Oh, what happened?
这次真不是我不好
Um, this one was not me.
全怪他
This was all him.
我们那时总去澳拜客吃牛排
We would go to the Outback Steakhouse
他总用很蹩脚的澳洲口音点菜
and he would order with a bad Australian accent.
"来一份洋葱花球 伙计"
"I'll take the Bloomin' Onion, mate!"
你这人心智不健全 忒不健全了
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表