剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
等待夕阳好 第一季第八集
养老院的工作怎么样
So, how's your gig going down at the retirement home?
真离谱
Oh, it's crazy.
有个老头以为我是他的女婿
This one old guy thinks I'm his son-in-law.
那天 他要打我
The other day, he took a swing at me.
差得老远 结果撞倒了另一个人
Missed me by like six feet, fell into another guy.
他俩就像一袋灯泡碎了一样
They shattered like a bag of light bulbs.
我妈也开始变脆弱了
Yeah, my mom's getting fragile, too.
我想这个冬天是我最后一次
I think this is gonna be the last winter
让她铲车道上的雪
I let her shovel the driveway.
我要走了
Well, I should get going.
迪迪让我去施舍处做义工
Didi's got me volunteering at a soup kitchen.
他们让我戴发网
They make me wear a hairnet.
发网
A hairnet.
对了 兄弟 我来付钱
Oh, by -- by the way, guys, I got this.
-不用担心 -帮不了你
- Don't worry about it. - Can't help you.
我找女童军买♥♥了好多饼干
I'm into a couple of Girl Scouts for a lot of cookies.
好吧
All right.
吉米
Jimmy?
你好吗 兄弟 见到你太好了
How are you, buddy?! Good to see you!
什么
What?
你退休后我就没见到你了
I haven't seen you since you retired, man.
你看上去棒极了 瞧你
You look amazing. Look at you.
少来了 你在忙什么
Get out of here. What have you been up to?
忙这忙那的
Uh, you know, this and that.
别谦虚
Don't be modest.
我看到雄鹰翱翔的保安制♥服♥了
I see the Soaring Eagle Security shirt.
是你干掉本·拉♥登♥的吧
You're the guys who took down bin Laden, right?
好了
All right.
我知道 我懂 你不能说
I know. No, no, I get it. You can't talk about it.
你非常搞笑 但你知道吗
You're very funny, but you know what?
我一周只用工作一天
I only got to work one day a week.
你在街上巡逻时
So while you're out patrolling the streets,
我在家坐在电视前
now I'm sitting home in front of the TV
审问一袋薯片
interrogating a bag of Fritos.
听起来真不错
Oh. Ooh, that sounds good.
没穿长裤
Without pants.
听起来不错 也有点奇怪
Sounds good with a side of weird.
没错
Yeah.
我们以前挺开心
We had some good times, didn't we?
非常棒 兄弟 在一起十年
It was great, man. 10 years together.
没有我 在巡逻车上有点孤单吧
That squad car's got to feel a little lonely without me, huh?
我还过得下去
Yeah, well, you know, I get by.
吉米 我们走
Yo, Jimmy, let's roll, man.
这是我的新搭档 尼基·道森
Hey, this is my new partner, Nicky Dawson.
尼克 这是我以前的搭档 凯文·盖布
Nick, this is my old partner, Kevin Gable.
我去拿吃的
I'll go get the food.
就是我
I'm the guy.
现在听英雄事迹时可以脑补一下形象了
Now you got a face to go with all the stories and stuff, so...
事迹
?Stories?
平安夜 屋顶上的摩托车
Christmas Eve, all the motorcycles on the roof?
是我
That was me.
不知道
No.
在银河百吉饼店
How about breaking up the burglary at, uh --
破获盗窃
at Galaxy Bagels?
不知道
No.
我追着那只疯鹿穿过商场
Me chasing that crazy deer through the mall?
超经典的 你不知道吗
It was epic. Are you kidding me?
听起来真棒 不知道
That sounds awesome, but no.
的确非常棒
It was awesome.
他没跟你说过我吗
But he didn't ?tell you anything about me?
你第一天和他搭档吗
What, is this your first day working with him?
不 有几个月了
No, uh, it's been a few months now,
上个家伙退休以后
Uh, ?since the last guy retired.
就是我 他说的就是我
Yeah, that's me. That's the guy he's talking about.
等等 我知道你是谁了
Oh, wait a sec. I know who you are.
你是在高尔夫球场打出比标准杆少两杆的人
You're the guy who shot 2-under at Fox Creek.
那是罗德里格斯
That was Rodriguez.
他听起来真棒
He sounds awesome.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
你今天怎么样
Hey, how was your day?
还行
It was all right.
我在恩佐披萨店碰到了吉米·兰德斯
I, uh -- I ran into Jimmy Landers at Enzo's.
我喜欢吉米 他好吗
Oh, I love Jimmy. How's Jimmy?
他很好
Um, he's good, you know.
他有了新搭档
He, uh, got a new partner.
新手
A rookie.
哎呀 这下他够呛
Oh, yikes. That's got to be rough for him.
的确会这样想
You'd think, yeah.
不过看起来挺顺利的
But, uh...seems to be working it out, though, you know?
-我问你个问题 -好的
- Let me ask you a question. ?- Okay.
你记得泰德·奥博伊吗
You remember Teddy O'Boyle?
他是你的第一位搭档
Yeah, he was your first partner.
正是
Exactly.
那是二十年前的事了
Okay, that was 20 years ago.
我和他同事不到一年
I-I was with the guy for less than a year,
你知道这个人
and you know about him.
他被指控受贿
Well, yeah, but he was up on corruption charges,
经常上新闻的
so he was in the news a lot.
这不是重点 是我跟你说了泰德的事
That's not the point. Okay, I told you about Teddy.
吉米根本没提到过我
Jimmy never mentions me.
他已经带这个新来的去他爸爸的乡村俱乐部了
This new guy, he already took him to his dad's country club
而且有他自己的储物柜
and got him his own locker.
我得在停车场换短裤
I had to change my shorts in the parking lot.
我见过 好难熬的90秒
Oh, I've seen that. That's a rough 90 seconds.
你嫉妒了吗
Well, so, I mean, are you jealous?
我没嫉妒 男人不会嫉妒男人
I'm not jealous. Guys don't get jealous of other guys.
我们并不情绪化
Oh. ?You know, we're not emotional.
我不知道他为什么要这样做
It's just I don't know why he would do this.
我只是
I just...
好吧 既然排除了嫉妒
Okay. Well, since we've ruled out jealousy,
那是为什么
um, what is it?
很奇怪
It's just weird, you know?
我们总是在一起
I mean, I was with the guy all the time.
我们无话不说
You know, we talked about everything.
这是我这辈子最重要的一段关系
It's the most important relationship of my life.
除了你 我说出口就知道了
Except for you. ?I knew it as I was saying it.
好吧
Okay.
我可以提些建议吗
Well, can I offer you some advice, you know,
作为你第二重要的关系
as your second-most-important?
就是这个 所以他是第一
Okay, see, that right there -- that's why he's number 1.
你的态度不好
It's that attitude.
亲爱的 我知道这令人伤心
Look, babe, I know it hurts.
可能只是因为看不到想不到
But it's probably just out of sight, out of mind.
你得和他再联♥系♥
You know, you got to get back on his radar.
你应该打电♥话♥给他
You should call him.
我下午刚碰到他
I was just with him this afternoon.
不能现在打电♥话♥ 看起来太绝望了
I can't call him now. It's gonna look desperate.
那你应该这样做
Well, then you should do the thing
假装打给别人
where you pretend to call someone else,
结果不小心打给了他
but you wind up calling him "by mistake."
这个可以
That actually could work. Okay, uh...
知道吗 我假装打给达夫
You know what? I will just pretend to call Duffy.
我就这样做
Okay. ?That's what I'll do
打了
and, uh... here we go.
达夫 什么
Hey, Duff. What --
没事
Uh, never mind.
我真打给了达夫
I actually called Duffy.
达夫 我是凯文
Hey, Duff, it's Kev.
我想你打错了 伙计
I think you dialed the wrong number, buddy.
我是吉米
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表