剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
杰克 学上得怎么样
Hey, Jack. How was school?
我上了
I went.
剧透啊
Whoa! Spoiler alert!
让人家留点悬念行不
Save some for the movie.
什么味道 我好饿
Hey, what is that smell? I'm starving.
我把恩佐店剩的披萨带回来了
Oh, I brought leftover pizza from Enzo's.
在微波炉里
It's in the microwave.
太好了
Awesome.
上面有菠萝
It has pineapple on it.
我们谈过这问题的
We've been through this.
冰箱里有肉丸三明治
There's a meatball hero in the fridge.
好的 咱父女又是一家亲了
Okay, we're back on good terms.
我爸可没养傻闺女
My daddy didn't raise no fool.
对
That's right.
你未婚夫在做什么
All right, what do we got going on with your fiance here?
我在为成人上色书上色
I'm coloring in a coloring book for grown-ups.
现在很流行
Yeah, it's really popular right now.
帮助缓解压力
You know, it helps relieve stress.
对 因为不工作外加免费住
Yeah, 'cause not working and living rent-free
会让人好累
takes a toll.
也有利于他的创造力
It also helps with his creativity
这样才能开♥发♥APP
to, you know, develop his app.
是 我发现在线内上色
Yes, I find that coloring inside the lines
可以帮助我跳出常规思考
helps me think outside of the box.
我真的想努力喜欢你
I'm really trying to like you.
各位
Hi, guys.
特大好消息
Hey. Great news.
我新找到一个孩子
I found a new kid.
-我们没卧室了 你得把他退回去 -不
- Well, we're out of bedrooms, so you got to return him. - No --
不 杰克需要一个朋友
No, Jack needs a friend.
这个孩子可以的
This kid, he could be the one.
听着 格雷登·马格利斯
Listen -- Grayden Margolis.
不运动 符合
Does not play sports -- check.
轻度焦虑 符合
Mild anxiety -- check.
对电子游戏有着不健康的兴趣
Unhealthy interest in video games.
这孩子太完美了
This kid is perfect.
妈 你怎么知道这些的
Wait, Mom, how do you know all of this?
他去了医务室
He came into the nurse's office.
他看上去挺合适的 所以我复印了他的档案
He seemed like a good fit, so I made copies of his records.
这算是违法吧
Okay, that's mildly illegal.
对 被抓到我就麻烦了
Oh, yeah. Big trouble if I get caught.
鱼的鳍
For the fish's fins,
深覆盆子还是南瓜色
raspberry rave or pumpkin?
要我的老命
He's killing me.
总之 计划是这样的
Anyway, here's the plan.
他家刚搬到枫树街上的大房♥子里
His family just moved into that huge house on Maple,
带杰克去那里见个面问个好
so take Jack over there for a little meet and greet, hmm?
亲爱的 你不能勉强
Honey, you can't force this stuff, all right?
杰克得自己去
Jack's got to do that on his own.
不 拜托 他很害羞
No, come on. He's shy.
罗比·贝克斯福德搬走后
Ever since Robbie Becksford moved away,
他就整天坐在沙发上看天气频道
all he does is sit on the couch and watch The Weather Channel.
你知道他想做气象学家
You know he wants to be a meteorologist.
是 他坚持要我叫他雷霆杰克
Yes. He insists I call him Jack Thunder.
他不会有事的 好吗
He's gonna be fine, okay?
是我就不会担心
Actually, I wouldn't worry.
我像杰克这么大时也这样
I was a lot like Jack at his age,
我想我长大后不也挺...
and I think that I turned out pretty --
杰克 咱们走
Jack! Let's roll!
等待夕阳好 第一季第六集
来吧 孩子
Come on, kid.
我知道你在那里
I know you're in there.
格雷登
Grayden
快出来玩玩
Come out and play-ay
这样好变♥态♥ 爸
This is creepy, Dad.
你不在就变♥态♥了
No, it'd be creepy if you weren't here
而且咱开的还是面包车
and this was a van.
快看
Looky, looky.
蜘蛛抓到苍蝇啦
Spider caught himself a fly.
快去
Get going. Go.
万一他不喜欢我呢
What if he doesn't like me?
说什么呢 你很搞笑
What are you talking about? You're funny.
你有遥控直升机
You got a remote-controlled helicopter.
你非常了解多普勒雷达
You know a ton about the Doppler radar.
他会喜欢你的
He's gonna love you.
-你这样想吗 -当然
- You think so? - Absolutely.
你性格多好 有这点就够了
That personality right there, that's all you need.
还有直升机 要举得高高的
And the helicopter. Make sure you hold the helicopter up.
高点 对了
Get it up, higher. There you go.
快去
Go, go.
杰克和格雷登玩得好开心
Aww, Jack and Grayden are having such a good time.
监视工作做得不错
Great job on the stakeout.
功劳不全是我的
Well, I can't take all the credit.
是你私自拿到了他的档案
You're the one who hacked into his file.
对
Yeah.
当妈应该做的
All part of being a mom.
肯定是格雷登的父母
Oh, that must be Grayden's parents.
我去开
I'll get it.
-你好 -你好 我是布兰迪
- Hi. - Hi, I'm Brandi.
-我们通过电♥话♥ -你好 我是唐娜
- We spoke on the phone. - Hi. Donna.
什么情况
Hey, what do we got here?
瞧这里
Hey. Look at this place.
不错 真不错
Nice. Very nice.
在下维克·马格利斯
Hey, Vic Margolis.
我是凯文 很高兴见到你
Hey, I'm Kevin. Nice to see you.
亲爱的 他是个大块头
We got a big on here, honey, huh?
以后关不上行李箱时知道找谁了
We know where to go when we can't get our suitcase closed now.
凯文 这是格雷登的小妈
Kevin, this is Grayden's stepmom
显然是我中年危机的结果
and the result of my obvious midlife crisis.
不是我就是黄色保时捷
It was me or the yellow Porsche.
是啊 我两样都有了
Yeah. Well, I got both.
我两样都没有
I got neither.
不 我有这个
No, I got this.
她 你 我有...
Her, you. I got --
我好爱你
I love you so much.
-你家真漂亮 -谢谢
- You have a lovely home. - Thank you.
我们刚买♥♥了转角的大屁♥股♥怪兽
Yeah, we just bought that big-ass monster down on the corner.
你做对了 你做对了
You did it right. You did it right.
好社区 普通大小的房♥子
Great neighborhood, average house.
谢谢
Th-Thank you.
我去叫格雷登 这样你们
Yeah. Uh, well, I'll get Grayden so you guys
可以回去找你们的大屁♥股♥怪兽
can get back to your big-ass monster.
看起来孩子们玩的正开心呢
Oh. It looks like the boys are having so much fun out there.
反正我们没地方去 让他们玩吧
And we got nowhere to go. Let them play.
那好吧
O-Okay, all right.
我去准备咖啡
Uh, well, I could put on some coffee.
我想喝咖啡 如果你的咖啡是指红酒的话
I could do coffee, if by coffee you mean wine.
现在时间有点早吧
Um, it's a little early.
哎呀 我已经喝了两杯了
Yikes. I'm two glasses in already.
-好吧 看我们有些什么 -帮个忙
- Wel-- Yes. See what we've got.- Hey, do me a favor.
加点开心果好吗
Could you top off the pistachios?
我吃起来可快了
I go through these like butter.
我喜欢这东西 太好吃了
I love these things. Like, they're crazy.
就像毒品一样
It's like crack.
我跟你说 我最喜欢的是
I tell ya, here's what I love.
有时候你会碰到没壳的
Sometimes you get one without a shell.
只有果仁
You get a naked one.
好像上帝在说 这颗我请
It's like -- It's like God saying, "That's on me.
这颗我请
That's on me."
说实话 无论我去哪里
I got to be honest, wherever I go,
我都是头号♥销♥售♥员
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表