剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
那只是因为我真的关心你的健康
That was only because I really do worry about your health.
我知道
I know you do.
多谢你给的小册子
And thanks for the pamphlets.
孩子们 一切都会好起来的
Look, guys, this is gonna be great now, all right?
你们的爸爸 他会
I mean, your dad, he's gonna --
他会更多地陪你们
He's gonna do a lot more around here.
那个 我只是
And...well, I'm just...
太难过了
So hard.
道别从来都这么伤感
Saying goodbye's never easy.
孩子们 过来
All right, guys, come bring it in.
抱抱我
Give me a hug.
有人想我吗
Anyone miss me?!
圣善夜 一切都安静
Holy night all is calm,
一切都明洁
all is bright
绕着圣母和圣婴
Round yon virgin, mother and child
多么柔顺
Holy infant so tender
-老天 -温驯的圣婴
- Man! - and mild
天赐安眠
Sleep in heavenly peace
唱着古老的圣诞颂歌♥
Sing the ancient Christmas carol
接下来唱什么
So, what's next?
我想我们可以围在一起
Well, I was thinking we could all gather 'round
我来读《圣诞颂歌♥》
and I will read "A Christmas Carol."
我扮演所有角色 警告一下
I do all of the parts, and fair warning --
我的小提姆会催人泪下哦
My Tiny Tim is a tearjerker.
或者 我们可以看经典的圣诞电影《虎胆龙威》
Or we could watch the great Christmas classic "Die Hard."
《虎胆龙威》
"Die Hard"!
除了听切尔读书外什么都行
Anything but Chale reading!
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
什么情况
What was that?
可能是圣诞老人
Huh. Maybe it was Santa.
肯定不是鹳鸟送宝宝来了
Well, it's definitely not the stork bringing a baby,
那是骗人的
'cause that's a lie.
什么情况
No, what is that?
凯文
Kevin?
这是为了你们
This is for you guys!
我做到了
I did it!
亲爱的 谢谢
Oh, honey! Thank you!
靠
Crap.
没人跟我说雪橇的事
Nobody told me about the sleigh.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
莎拉 打911
Oh, Sara, call 911!
不行 我在拍
Can't! I'm recording!
没事 我没事
I'm okay! I'm all right!
重要的是 我把雪橇放好了
The important thing is, I got the sleigh up there.
不
Oh, no!
我没事
I'm fine.
在莫特家待了几天让我明白
Spending a couple days at the Motts' taught me --
我并没有感激你在家里做的贡献
I really don't appreciate all you do for me around here.
我只想让你知道 从现在开始
And I just want you to know -- from now on,
我会开始多帮你一些
I'm gonna start doing a lot more for you.
你兄弟在这里待了几天
Well, having your brother here for a few days
让我更感激
made me a lot more thankful
你在家里做的贡献这么少
for how little you do around here.
他这人就喜欢越界 我知道
He tends to go overboard. I know.
至少圣诞清单上的事做完了
At least you finished your list.
是不是太棒了
Isn't it nice?
所有事都做完了
Yeah. Everything's done!
现在我们可以坐在这里
And now we can just sit here,
身边有装饰好的圣诞树
with the tree and the decorations,
好好放松一下
and just relax.
-真棒 -对
- It's pretty great. - Yeah.
你兄弟在窗户外边 对吗
Your brother's at the window, isn't he?
是的
Yeah, he's there.
我们是不是让他进来呢
Shouldn't we just let him in?
不 像喂流浪猫一样
No, no. It's like feeding a stray cat.
这是禁忌
You can't do that.
亲爱的
Babe.
好吧 既然是圣诞节
All right, fine. It's Christmas.
走前门
Go around!
走前门
Go around!
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表