剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
唐娜 我们得走了
Donna, we got to get going!
橄榄球赛就要开始了
Football's about to start.
他们开球后 我们的约会夜就会变成
They kick off, our date night's gonna be...
你看着我看橄榄球赛
...you watching me watching football.
不 请别看
No! Please don't start watching!
我只要吹干头发就行了
I just need to finish blow-drying my hair.
等下把你的头伸出车窗外就行
Just stick your head out of the window of the car.
我开快点
I'll drive fast.
我再也不玩了
I'm -- I'm not playing anymore.
太黑了 我看不到球
It's too dark. I can't see the ball!
白天你不也接不住吗
Well, you can't catch it in the daytime, either.
你的借口是什么
What's your excuse then?
太阳出来了 我可以看到你的脸
The sun's out and I can see your face.
有才
Boom!
好的
Okay.
两位 这是保姆费晚餐费
Hey, guys. Here's money for the kids for dinner.
不要让他们玩不应该玩的
Uh, do not let them get into anything they shouldn't.
我们本来准备让他们用刀对决的
Oh, well, we were gonna let them have a knife fight,
但我想现在没戏了
but I guess that's off the table now.
别担心 盖布先生
Don't worry, Mr. Gable.
我想我可以拿出吉他
I was thinking I could break out my guitar
我们可以一起唱歌♥
and we could all have a sing-along --
来场"切尔不插电"音乐会
a little "Chale Unplugged."
真是太好了
That'd be great.
对了 肯德拉有没有跟你说过
I-I -- by the way, did Kendra ever tell you
我在大学时是乐队的
I was in a band in college?
没 真的吗
No! Really?
对
Yeah.
"假装在乎"
The Pretend-To-Cares.
好好记的名字
Oh, wow. That's catchy.
对 我们当年的热门曲目是
Yeah, our big song back then
"真不敢相信你信了"
was "I Can't Believe You're Buying It."
原唱是"讽刺乐队"
Originally by The Sarcastics.
很好听
It was good.
你说了你会打扮下
Hey! You said you were gonna dress up a little.
你就穿牛仔裤吗
You're wearing jeans?
这是弹力牛仔裤
They're stretchy jeans.
穿着它我活动自如 做什么都行
I can move in these, all right? I can do anything.
不 拜托 穿上普通的裤子
No, come on. Put on regular pants.
不 如果有人要打劫
No! What if someone tries to rob us
我要朝他的头来个飞踢呢
and I got to throw a head kick?
你的脚踝会断 我会把钱给他
You'll snap your Achilles and I'll hand him all our money.
我能行
I-I-I got it.
弹力牛仔裤已经在发挥作用了
Stretchy jeans working already.
瞧啊
Look at that.
等待夕阳好 第一季第五集
各位 来
Here you go, guys.
我请你们吃甜点
A little dessert on me.
谢谢你 恩佐
Thank you, Enzo.
通常你是不送赠品的
Usually, you're a little tight with the freebies.
你不想要的话 我拿回去
If you don't want them, I'll take 'em back.
不用
No, no, no, no.
太好了 我们聚在一起
Well, this is nice, all of us getting together.
是啊
Yeah.
显然古迪也同意
Obviously, Goody agrees.
他穿上了口袋上有帆船的衬衫
He's wearing his sailboat-on-the-pocket shirt.
别这样 伙计
All right. Don't do it, guy.
瞧 衣领说"我很正式"
Look it, the collar right there says, "I'm all business."
然后看向口袋
Then you float down to the pocket,
又好像在说"我也可以放轻松
and it's like, "But I can get loose.
我可以漂在海上"
I can float on the seas."
你穿孕妇牛仔裤还好意思说
Says the guy wearing maternity jeans.
这是弹力牛仔 好吗
They're stretchy jeans, all right?
如果我想 我可以踢掉你头上的橄榄
If I wanted to, I could kick an olive off your head,
我不告诉你 你还不知道
and I'd have to tell you I did it.
-我觉得你看起来不错 -谢谢
- Well, I think you look great. - Thank you.
你为什么要拿曲奇
What are you doing with that cookie?
你想像你叔叔一样因为糖尿病少一只脚吗
You want to lose your foot to diabetes, like your uncle?
-只是一块小曲奇 -好吧
- It's one little cookie. - Okay.
如果你觉得我会在退休后在商场里
But if you think I'm gonna wheel you around the mall
推着你的轮椅到处走 你得再想想了
during my golden years, you can think again.
这就对了 亲爱的
There you go, baby.
敬咱们的男人做警♥察♥20年后
Well, here's to finally having our men home, safe,
终于安全回家了
after 20 years on the force.
希望他们还能陪在身边很久很久
And to keeping them around for a long time.
是
Yes.
而且脚还在
With our feet.
只是一块小曲奇而已
It was one dang cookie.
你们的结婚纪念日不就在这周吗
Hey, isn't it your anniversary this week?
你最好为我妹子好好准备下
You better be doing something good for my girl.
他还不知道
Yeah, well, he doesn't know it yet,
但他会带我到市区
but he is taking me into the city
去一家不错的摩洛哥餐厅
to a great Moroccan restaurant.
对 那里是坐在地板上
Oh, yeah, the place where you sit on the floor
用手吃饭的
and eat with your hands?
我在家这样做 她会冲我大叫
Yeah, I do that at home, and she yells at me.
然后我们会去看百老汇音乐剧
And then we're going to a Broadway musical.
慢着 什么
Wait, what?
对 "葛洛莉雅·伊斯特芬的一生"
Yeah. The life story of Gloria Estefan.
不是叫伊斯 特芬吗
I think it's "ES-te-fan."
伊 斯特芬
"E-STE-fan."
-我觉得是伊斯 特芬 -保留意见
- I think it's "ES-te-fan." - Agree to disagree.
如果你告诉全世界
I think if you told the world,
大家会说是伊斯 特芬
they'd be like, "It's ES-te-fan."
她是对的
She's right.
去年是他选的
He chose last year,
就是说 吃芝士牛肉三明治
which meant we, uh, ate cheesesteaks
看《洛基2》
and watched "Rocky II."
至少我安排的夜晚有主题
Yeah, at least my night had a theme to it, all right?
费城的街头文化
The mean streets of Philadelphia.
这家伙选了摩洛哥餐厅和康茄舞音乐
This one's got Moroccan food and conga music.
太混乱了
She's all over the map.
得了 别像个孩子一样
Oh! Come on, you big baby.
我们有过更糟糕的纪念日
We've had worse anniversaries.
想不到
Can't think of any.
你说真的吗
Uh, are you serious?
六年前 你差点死了
How about six years ago, when you almost died?
古迪 你知道这事
Goody, you know this story.
是吗
I do?
出什么事了 我从来没听说过
What happened? I never heard this.
算了 没人想听
I-I don't -- Nobody wants to go into it.
亲爱的 没人想听这事
Honey, nobody wants to hear that story.
-开玩笑吗 -太傻了 不重要
- Are you kidding me?! - No, no. It's stupid. It doesn't matter.
-我这辈子最害怕的一天 -别说了好吗
- Scariest day of my life. - Can you stop?
凯文和古迪
Okay, Kevin and Goody -- I --
接到报♥警♥
They went on a call
有人抢劫了便利店
where the guy robbed a convenience store.
他们去追他
So, they're chasing after him...
不许动
Aah! Freeze!
别想在我的结婚纪念日猖狂 人♥渣♥
Not on my anniversary, dirtbag.
于是凯文上了屋顶
So, Kevin gets up to the roof, but -- poof!
那家伙不见了
The guy is gone.
他去看安全出口
He goes to check the fire escape,
转身 那家伙就在他后面
turns around, and the guy is right behind him.
-不 -是的
- No! - Yes!
他把凯文推下了屋顶
And he pushes Kevin off the roof!
但他自己抓住了
But he catches himself.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我很好
I'm all right.
我是警♥察♥ 这是常事
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表