剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
只要你们五千 只要这些
Saturday night for five grand. That's all.
我们没有五千
We don't have five grand.
四千也行
Four grand is fine.
演出费我们只要四千
We'll do it for four grand.
我们几千都没有
We don't have any grands.
那好 用披萨付账也行
All right, pay us in pizza, pizza is fine.
要喂几张嘴
How many mouths are we talking?
那不重要
It does not matter.
重点是
The point is,
我们要给你们餐厅带去前所未有的新鲜体验
we're bringing something fresh and new to your establishment.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们带着敬意婉拒
We respectfully decline.
让我带着敬意提醒你
And I'm gonna respectfully remind you
是我借给你们八万美元
that I loaned you the 80 grand
你们才能买♥♥下餐厅的 明白吗
so you could buy the joint, okay?
所以烟鱼周六的表演就这么定了
So Smokefish will be there Saturday night.
说定了吗
We good?
没有 因为即使...
Well, no, because even if --
烟鱼 周六 四张披萨
Smokefish! Saturday! Four pizzas!
我们只有一个机会打动这个经纪人
All right. I mean, we get one shot with this manager.
我不想搞砸
I don't want to blow it.
依我看我们用《两只短吻鳄》开场
I say we open up with "Double Gator."
好决定 没错
Oh, that's a good call. Right, right, uh....
*两只短吻鳄 两倍的乐趣*
*Double gator, double the fun*
*我们晚点再抓你*
*We'll catch ya later*
*我们在逃跑*
*We're on the...run*
*短吻鳄跑 短吻鳄跑*
*Gator walk, gator walk, gator walk, gator walk*
我喜欢 很好
I like that. Yes.
伙计们 《午夜狂乱》如何
Guys, what about "Midnight Frenzy"?
*午夜狂乱*
*Midnight frenzy*
*医院的吸管能掰弯*
*Hospital straws are bendy*
我不喜欢 感觉有点
I don't like it. It just feels a little --
过于迫切地让人"看我看我" 你懂吗
feels a little too "Check me out," You know, right?
别总想瞎改革创新 罗尼
Stop trying to reinvent the wheel, Ronnie.
没错
Exactly.
我们只有一次机会
We got one shot at this thing.
要好好利用
Let's make it a good one.
我的天 快看
Oh, my God. Look at this.
大康驾到
D-Con in the house!
大康驾到
D-Con in the house!
伙计 你看起来好极了
Oh, man. You look great.
我已经25年没听到人这样叫我了
It's been 25 years since somebody's called me that.
感觉很棒 不是吗
Feels good, right?
-并不是 -好吧
- Not really. - Okay.
办公室的同事都叫我丹尼斯
Everybody at the office calls me Dennis.
好了 我们给你几分钟时间调试设备
All right. Well, we'll give you a couple minutes to get set up.
谢了
Thanks.
弄好了
Set up.
听听这个新节奏
Now, check out this new beat.
没错 好好品味
Yeah, marinate on that.
带劲
Get some.
-而且一直不停 -是吧
- And it don't stop. - Right?
全身心感受
Ya feel it.
没错
Yeah.
继续
Go.
-快来 -太不可思议了
- Come on. - That is ridiculous!
你是怎么写出如此炫酷的节奏的
How did you come up with that sick beat?
机器自带的
It came with the machine.
我只按了1
I just pressed "1"
-仍然很炫酷 -没错
- Still, it's dope. It's dope. - Yeah.
你们觉得来点钢琴独奏好吗
How'd you guys feel about maybe a little piano solo?
继续练习吧 大伙 来
Let's get back to work, guys, come on.
各位 我不想扰乱你们的魔力
Hey, guys, I hate to interrupt the magic,
不过我要去印传♥单♥
but I was gonna make some fliers.
你们演奏的是哪种音乐
So what kind of music do you play?
她要印传♥单♥
She's making fliers!
因为真的要演出了
'Cause it's real.
所以印传♥单♥ 真要演出了
That's why. This is real.
真的要表演了
It's happening.
是啊 彩纸 真激动
Yeah, colored paper, exciting.
你们演奏哪种音乐
So, the genre?
要知道 我想我们有点蓝调风格
You know, I mean, I guess we're kind of like a bluesy kind of --
-有点民谣 -是的
- Folksy... - Yeah. Yeah.
还有一点科技舞曲
With a little bit of techno.
是的 是的 我喜欢
Yes! Yes. I like that.
你知道烟鱼的特色是什么吗
You know what it is with Smokefish?
你无法定义我们
You can't put a thumb on us.
1989年9月
*那时我知道*
*And that's when I knew*
*我看着你 知道已经结束了*
*Lookin' at you, it was over*
*结束了*
*Over*
*那时我知道*
*And that's when I knew*
*我看着你 知道已经结束了*
*lookin' at you, it was over*
*结束了*
*Over*
我希望演出已经结束了
I wish this show was over!
我们得改变风格 兄弟们
We got to change things up, boys.
这样不行 这样不行
This ain't workin'. It's not workin'!
拜托 大伙 打起精神来
Come on, guys, get it together!
一个月后
*我吻你时看到你在打哈欠*
*When I kissed you I saw you yawn*
*你在我的草坪留下轮胎印*
*You left tire marks on my lawn*
*我知道已经结束了*
*I knew it was over*
*把你的卡车倒回来*
*Back your truck up*
*我吻你时看到你在打哈欠*
*When I kissed you I saw you yawn*
*你在我的草坪留下轮胎印*
*You left tire marks on my lawn*
*我知道已经结束了*
*I knew it was over*
*把你的卡车倒回来 姑娘*
*Back your truck up, girl*
*是的 已经结束了*
*Yeah, it's over*
两周后
*我知道已经结束了*
*I know it's over*
*结束了*
*Over*
*可你的心仍在我脸上浇着冷雨*
*But your heart still rains upon my face*
*我知道已经结束了*
*I know it's over*
*结束了*
*Over*
*可你的心仍在我脸上浇着冷雨*
*But your heart still rains upon my faaace*
*已经结束了*
*It's over*
*结束了*
*Over*
*可你的心仍在我脸上浇着冷雨*
*But your heart still rains upon my face*
第二天
*已经结束了 姑娘*
*It was over, girl*
*已经结束了 姑娘*
*It was over, girl*
*你像采四叶草一样采摘了我*
*You picked me like a four-leaf clover*
*已经结束了*
*It was over*
*我叫凯文·盖布 乒乓球桌*
*My name is Kevin Gable, ping-pong table*
*我不需要HBO 不过我有有线电视*
*I don't need HBO, but I do have cable*
*已经结 束 了*
*O-to-the-V-to-the-E-to-the-R, it was*
*结束了*
*Over*
*结束了*
*Over*
就写"现场演出"吧
Just put down "Live music."
-好 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
不是吧 你半小时前就该去工作了
Really? You were supposed to be at work a half-hour ago.
我的乐队有演出
I'm doing band stuff.
拜托你到这边来好吗
Can you get over here, please?
你有工作 我需要你去工作
You have a job, and I need you there.
我不过乐呵一下 好吗
Look, I'm having fun for one second, all right?
有个真正的经纪人要来看我们 明白吗
Look, we got a real manager coming to check us out, all right?
拜托你别毁了这件事好吗
Can you please not ruin this?
你总是毁了一切
You ruin everything.
这对你来说真的很重要对吗
Okay. This is really important to you, huh?
-是的 -那好
- Yeah. - All right, fine.
但工作不要再迟到了 行吗
Just don't be late to work again, okay?
不会的
I won't.
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表