剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
Well, we followed him all morning.
没错 我们观察到男性嫌疑人
Yep, male subject observed
于九点整进入了一间医疗机构
entering a medical facility at 0900 hours.
莫特 你就用平时的说话方式告诉我吧
Mott, just give it to me in regular talk, all right?
我们这又不是在法庭
You're not in court.
好吧 你想让我用无聊的方式说
All right, you want to do it the boring way.
之后他去了一间荷兰餐厅吃早餐
After that, he ate breakfast at a Dutch restaurant.
餐厅外有块招牌上写着
There was a sign outside that said
"你不想穿着木鞋吃荷兰华夫饼干吗"
"Wooden Shoe Rather Be Eating Stroop Waffles?"
-什么 -我也没懂
- What? - I didn't get it, either.
木鞋 木鞋是荷兰名产
"Wooden shoe" -- wooden shoes are famous in Holland.
真有趣
That's funny!
好了好了 别跑题行吗
Okay, okay. Can we focus?
抱歉
Sorry.
好 后来他去了家电城
Okay, uh, then he went to an electronics store,
选购电视
shopping for TVs.
他已经在花我们的钱了
He's already spending our money.
然后我们跟着他到了米尼奥拉的这家事务所
Then we tracked him to this place in Mineola.
"罗杰·丹特利 律师"
"Roger Dantley, Esquire."
时尚先生
Esquire.
那是男士杂♥志♥的名字
That's a men's magazine.
不是吧你
Seriously?
那个词是律师的意思
"Esquire" means "lawyer."
是的 但也有本男士杂♥志♥叫这个名字
Yes, but Esquire is also a men's magazine.
祝你遗产问题处理得顺利
Good luck with the inheritance.
我很遗憾你继母不在了
And I'm really sorry about your stepmom.
行了 时间到 吃披萨去吧
Okay, move it along. Enjoy your slice.
无论你们在做什么 保持下去
Hey, whatever you guys are doing, keep it up.
午餐时段的营业额有好几年没这么高了
This is the best lunch hour I've had in years!
宝贝 我不知道能不能坚持下去
Hey, babe, I don't know if I can keep doing this.
我真的好累
I'm really tired.
你这是什么话 你表现得特别好
What are you talking about? You're doing great!
这些人需要你
And these people need you.
再说 看看这些小费
Plus, look at the chedda.
那是很好 可是
Well, yeah, that's great, but, I mean,
我要做侍应生还要做法律咨♥询♥ 我特别累
between waiting tables and giving advice, I'm exhausted.
好多时候我都不确定自己说得对不对
I don't even know what I'm saying half the time.
没关系的 只要听起来像那回事就行
Oh, it doesn't matter, so long as it sounds legal-ish.
休息一下吧
Take a break.
她去哪
Where's she going?
她只是有点累
She's just a bit tired.
她到底能不能干
Is she gonna be a problem?
我告诉你 在这地方
'Cause I'll tell you, there are law students
初来乍到的法律学生要多少有多少
getting off of buses every day in this town.
记住 按照计划来
Okay, okay, remember, we stick to the plan.
计划是你本该买♥♥保险的
Yeah, the plan is you should've bought insurance.
是的 另一个计划是不要把芝士泼到地上
Yes, and the other plan is not to dump cheese on the floor.
好吧 计划我们都很清楚
Okay, we know the plan, all right?
我们让他飘飘然 然后承认他请了律师
We butter him up, we get him to admit he hired a lawyer,
然后我们再哄他不要告我们 明白吗
and then we sweet-talk him into not suing us, okay?
-明白 走起 -好 来吧
- Yep. Let's go. - All right, come on.
瞧瞧他啊 多有精神头
Hey, there he is! Looking good!
你瞧 我就说他会在工作
Yeah, See? I told you he'd be working.
这兄弟从不休息
This guy never stops.
-他简直非人类 -是啊
- Oh, no, he's an animal. - Yeah. Yeah.
其实我每天五点就休息了
Actually, I stop at 5:00 every day.
-但五点前 非人类 -没错
- Yes, but up until then -- animal, right? - Yeah.
从不休息 非人类
Nonstop. He's an animal.
话说回来 鲁特格尔 我们想
Anyway, um, Rootger, we have something
给你一样东西
that we would like to give to you.
是的是的 看看这个东西
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Look at that right there.
这是什么
What is this?
系着缎带的小金猴
A gold little monkey on a ribbon!
为了纪念你非凡的勇气
That's for your extraordinary bravery.
更重要的是 忠诚
And, more importantly, loyalty.
我们叫它猴拳勋章
We call it the Order of the Monkey.
你是第一个被授予勋章的人
And you're the first recipient.
连我都没有
I don't even have one of those.
来 让我帮你别上
Here, let me pin it on you.
-好 -给他别上
- Okay. - Yeah, do it up.
-戴上了 -快看啊
- There we go. - Look at that.
伙计们 我太荣幸了
Oh, guys, I'm so honored.
如果我能抬起手来肯定会拥抱你们
If I could lift my arms, I would hug the both of you.
他就不能不提这事是吧
Okay, he's not letting that go, is he?
我今天遇到了件有趣的事
Yeah, a funny thing happened today.
我看见一个长得和你一模一样的人
I saw somebody who looked just like you.
-是哪来着 -是米尼奥拉吗
- Where was that? - Was that Mineola?
米尼奥拉 没错 米尼奥拉
Mineola -- yes! Mineola.
你去米尼奥拉了吗
Were you in Mineola?
米尼奥拉 没去
Mineola? No.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定 我知道我今天都去过哪
Yeah, I'm sure. I know where I was today.
肯定不是米尼奥拉
And it was not Mineola.
我讨厌米尼奥拉
I hate Mineola.
真的吗
Really?
为什么会有人讨厌米尼奥拉 对吧
Why would anybody hate Mineola? I mean, right?
那里有不少好东西
There's good things there.
例如熟食店啊 冰淇淋店啊
There's, like, delis, ice cream shops...
还有律师
they got lawyers.
我不知道你在说什么
I-I don't know what you're talking about.
我该继续工作了
I-I should go back to work.
他当着我们的面说谎
Wow, he lied right to our face.
他绝对要告我们
He is definitely suing us.
他让猴拳勋章荣誉扫地
He made a mockery of the Order of the Monkey.
不是吧你
Really?
我很担心鲁特格尔
I'm worried about Rootger.
还用说 没听到他头撞到地上的声音吗
Well, yeah. Did you hear his head hit the floor?
听起来像墨西哥卷甩在货车上一样
Sounded like a burrito hit the side of a van.
不是的 我是指法律方面的事
Not that. I'm talking about all the legal stuff.
提醒你一声 你还剩三十秒
Uh, just so you know, you have 30 seconds left.
不过你是自家人 我能重新计时
But you know what? You're family. I can reset the timer.
我该怎么办
So, what do I do?
你可以叫他签一份免责协议
Well, if you can get him to sign a liability waiver,
那你们就免于赔偿了
then you're pretty much indemnified.
-免予赔偿是好的对吧 -是的
- That's a good thing, right? - Yes. Yeah.
意思是他放弃了告你们的权力
That means that he gives up his right to sue you.
好 协议去哪弄
Okay, good. How do I get one of those?
网上就有模板
Oh, well, there's templates online.
-我这就能帮你打印一份 -好
- I can just print one out for you. - Okay.
顺带一提
FYI.
买♥♥披萨平常不附赠打印服务
The printing is not normally included with the slice.
但你不算平常人
But you are not normal.
如果我有了文件
All right, so, if I get the paper,
我要怎么让他签
then how do I get him to sign it?
那就是困难的部分
Okay, well, see, that's the hard part,
因为法律上来讲他是不必签的
because legally, he doesn't have to.
但我们建议
But we advise
尽可能透明地进行沟通交流
using clear lines of communication when possible.
好吧 我要贿赂他
Yeah, I'm gonna bribe him.
好吧 就当我没听见
Okay, I didn't hear that.
好的
Yeah.
你们人太好了 但为什么送我电视
You're very kind, but what is this for?
猴拳勋章总是有奖励的
Well, the Order of the Monkey medal always comes with a prize.
要么是电视要么是迷你摩托
It's either a, uh, TV or a... mini bike.
我喜欢迷你摩托
Oh, I love mini bikes.
好吧 但你得的是电视
Okay, but you got a TV.
-这太好了 -是啊
- Oh, this is wonderful. - Yeah.
-太谢谢你们了 -不客气
- Yeah, thank you very much. - You're welcome.
你知道我们该做些什么吗
You know what we should probably do?
或许我们该把那些猴拳的文件签了
You know, maybe we should sign those Monkey Fist papers
正好我们都在这
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表