剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
还记得办公用品店的那些白♥痴♥吗
Remember those idiots at the office-supply store?
-不记得 -你不记得了
- No. - You don't remember?
我们刚说过这件事
We just talked about it.
我们订了个档案柜
We ordered a filing cabinet,
他们发错货了
and they sent us the wrong one?
不记得
Nope.
让我问你
Okay, let me ask you,
我跟你说话时你在听吗
what happens to you when I talk to you?
你直接大脑关机吗
Do you just, like, shut down?
我不会关机 但我会当机
I don't shut down, but I do glaze over.
例如现在
Like, right now?
我马上就要当机了
I'm barely hangin' on.
档案柜送到了
The filing cabinet is in.
问题是他们不能送货
The thing is, they can't deliver it,
所以我们得去店里取货
so we got to go pick it up in the store.
你怎么取
How are you gonna do that?
我怎么取
How am I gonna do it?
是我们怎么取
How are we gonna do it?
-快走 大块头 -我不能去
- Let's go, big guy. - I can't.
-为什么 -吉米要来吃午餐
- Why? - I got -- Jimmy's coming over for lunch.
他说他
He said he's got to --
他有事要和我谈
he's got to talk to me about something.
他和我做过十年搭档
Look, he was my partner for 10 years.
-我不能拒绝他 -那好
- I can't blow the guy off. - Okay, fine.
但假如他是打算在这工作
But if he comes around here sniffing about a job,
我不同意
the answer is no.
别这样 他是个好警♥察♥
All right. Look, the guy was a good cop.
能雇他算我们走运
We'd be lucky to have him.
我喜欢吉米
I love Jimmy,
但他对你有坏影响
but he is a bad influence on you.
拜托 他总是想出各种疯狂的点子
Come on. He comes up with all those crazy ideas,
你总是跟着他胡闹
and you just go along with them.
你根本不知道你在胡说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
那我自己要怎么取档案柜
Well, what am I supposed to do about the filing cabinet?
用腿抬
Lift with your legs.
等待夕阳好 第二季第二十四集
-你怎么已经吃上了 -不吃不行了
- You ate already? - I had to start.
我知道你有事想和我谈
Listen, I know you wanted to talk to me,
我饿着肚子不能集中听你说
and I wanted to be able to focus, so...
-你有什么事 -我有话想对你说
- What's goin' on? - I got something I got to say to you.
我已经考虑好几周了
I've been thinking about it for a couple of weeks.
是个问题
It's a question --
没有错误答案
there's no wrong answer --
你这辈子最后悔没去做的事是什么
what is the thing you regret most not doing in your life?
我说不好
I don't know. I mean...
我想是还在局里时 没多花些时间
I guess not spending enough time with my family
好好陪家人
when I was on the force?
错了
Wrong.
是没去实现我们的梦想
Not living out our dream.
你是指软糖头盔吗
Oh, is this about the fudge helmet thing?
我刚才还和瓦妮莎说起那件事
I was just talking to Vanessa about that.
软糖头盔是个好主意
The fudge helmet was a good idea!
是最棒的主意
It was the best!
不 我是指重组乐队
No, I'm talking about getting the band back together.
"烟鱼"
"Smokefish."
拜托 都过去这么多年了
Oh, come on, that was a long time ago.
我和经纪人聊过了
I spoke to our manager.
我们还有经纪人
We have a-we have a manager?
还没有
Not yet.
我在城里遇见了一个哥们
I met a dude in the city.
他在音乐界来头不小
Big in the music industry.
我跟他说了乐队的事
I told him about our band.
他说 我引用
He said, and I quote,
"你们有演出时 告诉我"
"Let me know...when you have a show."
听起来挺酷的
Ah, that sounds pretty cool.
不过 拜托 我们是不是太老了
But, I mean, come on, aren't we a little too old?
你觉得米克·贾格尔老吗[滚石主唱]
Is Mick Jagger too old?
老啊
Yes.
可他仍然那么摇滚
But they're still rockin' it.
75岁了
75-years-old --
在球场演出依旧满场
they're still selling out stadiums.
我说不好
Man, I don't know.
想想看
Think about it.
我们上台去
We're up on stage,
十八万人呼唤着我们的名字
180,000 people chanting our names.
十八万人 那球场有多大
180,000? How big is this stadium?
很大 巴西的球场之类的
It's a big one. It's in Brazil or something.
那该有多棒
It would be incredible.
能让你走出家门
It will get you out of the house.
我现在也不在家里啊
I'm-I'm out of the house now.
可你又做起了警♥察♥的老活
But you're doing cop work again.
这活你已经做了二十年了
The same stuff you did for 20 years.
仔细想想
Just think about it.
其他成员都同意了 你怎么说
I mean, the other guys are in -- what do you say?
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I just...
我把档案柜搬到楼梯中间了
I got the filing cabinet halfway up the stairs.
剩下那半你搬 胖子
You can get the rest, tubby.
我加入
I'm in.
吉米 我说我会找到演出场地
Look, Jimmy. Look, I said I would get us a place to play,
我就会做到 明白吗
I'll do it, all right?
我得挂了 他们回来了 好
I got to go. They're here. Okay.
-二位 -爸
- Hey, guys. - Hey, Dad.
盖布先生
Hey, Mr. Gable.
听我说
Listen, um...
你们每周六不是在恩佐餐厅
You know how you guys have been doing karaoke
办卡拉OK吗
at Enzo's on Saturdays?
-是的 大成功 -逊毙了
- Yes. It's a big success. - It sucks.
不 办得特别火热
No, it-it's doing amazing.
凯尔主持得很好
And Kyle's a great host.
逊毙了 他也逊毙了
It sucks, he sucks.
要动真格的了
Gloves are off,
-我们到达了那个阶段 -什么阶段
- we've arrived at that place now. - What place?
恩佐餐厅不会再逊下去了
The place of Enzo's not sucking anymore.
知道为什么吗
And you know why?
因为你们要有乐队现场演出了
'Cause you're gonna have a live band there.
我们的乐队
Our band.
-你有乐队 -是的
- You have a band? - Yeah.
你知道我的乐队 是我的梦想
You know about the band. It's my dream.
我以为你的梦想是开一间车上点餐餐厅
I thought your dream was to open a drive-thru restaurant
卖♥♥杯装的牧羊人派
that sells shepherd's pie in a cup.
那是我的另一个梦想
That was my other dream.
不 现在我完全致力于烟鱼乐队
No. Now I'm all about the band. Smokefish.
烟熏鱼
Smoked fish?
不 是烟鱼
No, Smokefish.
那是乐队的名字
That's the name of the band.
抱歉 你是说烟熏鱼吗
Sorry, are you saying smoked fish?
-例如熏鲑鱼 -不是
- Like lox? - No.
烟鱼
Smokefish.
烟 鱼
Smoke. Fish.
不 你分开说了 不要分开说
No, you're breaking it up. It's not breaking it.
别分开 是烟鱼
Don't separate it. It's Smokefish.
是一个词 就像某个人的姓一样
It's one word. It's like a guy's last name.
例如德里克·烟鱼
Like-like Derek Smokefish.
乐队里有人姓烟鱼吗
Oh, and that's someone that's in the band?
没有
No. No.
那你为什么要给乐队起名叫烟熏鱼
Well, then why would you name the band Smoked Fish?
你又加"熏"字了
You're throwing the "d" in!
没有"熏"字 别再加"熏"字
There's no "d" in it. Stop throwing the "d" in.
重点是 你们是家人 所以
Look, the point is, you're family, so...
你猜怎么着 烟鱼周六的演出
Uh, you know what it is? Smokefish will play
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表